Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. You can’t cast those spells to get back at your opponent without the mana to cast them, and that’s a problem. I’d say get it now before it gets too expensive. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. - Commander 2018 w/ Kyle Hill and Cassius Marsh l Game Knights #20 l Magic the Gathering EDH … Crucible of Worlds when paired with land destruction cards ensures that you can destroy an opponent’s land every turn. $4.99, As low as: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. As with any Magic card, with popularity comes price. twitter.com/SaffronOlive/s…. With fetch lands being so expensive why only use them once? The actual auction is for: Card Name: Crucible of Worlds twitter.com/SebMcKinnon/st…, New MtG art reveal! Since Crucible of Worlds can do so much with so little this card is a lightning rod. We're sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time. Foils, FBB, Everything which is Legacy, Vintage, Modern and EDH relevant. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. in the upcoming months I will list thousands of German cards. Its uses go far past the idea of simply saving your lands, acting as a critical recycling conduit for a multitude of non-basic lands with significant effects. Crucible of Worlds from Core Set 2019 for . Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. • Like = 1 Entry Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hit the nail on the head perfectly. An item that has been used previously. • Retweet = 3 Entries You had no way to bring them back, so once that resource was lost, it was forgotten. paintingsofstevebrown has no other items for sale. $0.20, As low as: • Follow us = 4 Entries Here's How to Enter! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. $5.77, As low as: Subject to credit approval. $0.12, As low as: Crucible of Worlds is an expensive Magic card, and until it has 2 or 3 reprints, it will remain so. Giveaway below (1/3) pic.twitter.com/qYwZUVy3Xr, I need this in a playmat STAT! Anybody who has played long enough to see it work once knows it’s a threat paired with the right cards and will try to get rid of it one way or another, so we want to protect it as much as possible. When concerning land destruction, it’s impossible and downright rude to forget that much like with creatures, mass removal of lands is also possible. • Comment your favorite Commander/Legendary = 2 Entries edhrec.com/articles/comma… Retweeted by Carpet of Flowers Altered Full Art MTG Magic Commander EDH 2020 Gift Birthday, Mystic Remora Altered Full Art MTG Magic Commander 2020 EDH Gift Birthday, Sol Ring Revised Altered Full Art MTG Magic Commander 2020 EDH Staple Old School, Golos Tireless Pilgrim Altered Full Art MTG Magic Commander 2020 EDH Birthday, Ashnods Altar Altered Art MTG Magic Commander EDH 2020 Gift Full Birthday, “Watch the timelapse of this card being painted: www.Instagram.com/PaintingsOfSteveBrown”, Crucible of Worlds Altered Full Art MTG Magic Commander EDH Birthday Gift 2020, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. On Tuesday, November 18th 2003 an EDH staple was born. See the Original Post Here. MrComboNumber5, Now this is something that is pretty cool and would be awesome to make an EDH cube with. MTG Hour of Devastation Promos: Abrade, Crucible of Worlds Creature, and More! $2.73. Foil / Non Foil Handmade Customised altered art / proxy card made from real Magic the Gathering card with MTG back available for purchase. After receiving the item, contact seller within. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. The most common lands that are sacrificed upon their use are the Fetch Lands. Thank you as always for reading and please feel free to leave your feedback below. At first, I thought the drawback was too much when I first experienced Fetch Lands as a fledgling Magic player. Crucible of Worlds. Sometimes great cards have high price tags just like great engines for cars. Crucible’s ability allows you to use them again and again so you never miss a land drop. Your email address will not be published. $0.09, As low as: $0.00. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Crucible of Worlds $16.99, As low as: Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. Except I don’t think jeweler lotus is bad. $0.23, As low as: A card like Darksteel Forge works wonders in specific decks, but doesn’t fit all builds comfortably. It sets you back, and is often compared in the early game to a Time Walk, essentially allowing your opponent(s) to forget that your last turn ever happened. With the introduction of Crucible of Worlds, the Magic: the Gathering community told Wizards “No”. Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. Discussion. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. $4.55, As low as: Used for multiple reasons such as color fixing, deck thinning, and access to a voluntary shuffle trigger when your draws start to die, Fetch Lands have become immensely popular with the Magic community. $44.00, As low as: Thank you for your feedback! View cart for details. Theme by ILoveWP.com.