In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and coconut in … I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. You can unsubscribe at any time. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. There’s more than enough sauce to go with the shrimp in the box, four generous sized sweet chili sauce packets. If you like shrimp and coconut I’m pretty sure you’ll love these. Honestly these were extremely easy to bake in the oven! :). Costco P.S.I's Grande Gourmet Coconut Shrimp Review, Costco P.S.I's Grande Gourmet Coconut Shrimp, Costco P.S.I's Grande Gourmet Coconut Shrimp Right Out Of The Oven, Costco P.S.I's Grande Gourmet Coconut Shrimp Ingredients, Costco P.S.I's Grande Gourmet Coconut Shrimp Nutrition, What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? LG CordZero Cordless Stick Vacuum with Dual Batteries. Bake for 15 minutes at 325, cookie should be nicely colored. valid 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. Not the cheapest but shrimp is generally a little on the expensive side. Do you have a favorite shrimp dish? All Rights Reserved. There’s more than enough sauce to go with the shrimp in the box, four generous sized sweet chili sauce packets. Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Centre or any Costco warehouse. There’s definitely a good amount of sodium, fat and sugar in the shrimp and sauce! The shrimp taste very fresh and are juicy and plump. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. The P.S.I’s Grande Gourmet Breaded Coconut Shrimp comes with a sweet chili sauce that pair perfectly with the shrimp by adding some heat to the sweet. I paid $18.99 Canadian for the 1.13 kg box of 40-50 coconut shrimp. These are a perfect appetizer or main for someone who really loves shrimp. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. INSTALLATION BY COSTCO REQUIRED. Gel Mattress Collection, Sealy Posturepedic Natural Origins Oak Crest, Sealy Posturepedic Proback Sentosa Mattress Collection, Sealy Posturepedic Proback Ziegler Mattress, Sealy® Posturepedic® Kleinburg Hybrid Mattress, Sleep Science™ Black Diamond Plus Collection, Sleep Science™ Copper 35.6 cm (14 in.) We use essential cookies to make our site work and, if you consent, optional analytics cookies to understand our website and improve your user experience. I am just a fan of the company. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Centre. Inkjet Printers & All In One Inkjet Printers, Wheelchairs, Walkers & Medical Alert Devices, Beautyrest Hybrid 1000 Infincool Plush Mattress, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Gray Upholstered Platform, Blackstone 12" Memory Foam and Navy Upholstered Platform, Blackstone Elite 10" Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Blackstone Grand 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Brentwood Home Calistoga 12" Cool Charcoal Mattress, Brentwood Home Magnolia 11" Organic Latex Hybrid Mattress, Brentwood Home Tahoe 10" Cooling Gel Hybrid Mattress, Cocoon Classic 10" Memory Foam Collection, Comfort Tech Elite Aurora 12" Medium Mattress, Kirkland Signature by Stearns & Foster Lakeridge Mattress Collection, Molecule 1 Air-Engineered Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform 10" SoFresh Responsive Foam Mattress, Novaform 12" Advanced Back Support Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform Serafina Adjustable Memory Foam Mattress, Sealy Posturepedic Plus Series West Salem Cushion Firm Mattress, Sealy Response Performance Gray Cove Mattress, Shasta 12" Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 10" iFlip Solano Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 11" Carina Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 12" iFlip Natural Latex Mattress, Sleep Science 13" iFlip Napa Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science 14" Copper Infused Memory Foam Mattress, Sleep Science Black Diamond Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville Gel Choice 12.5" Memory Foam Mattress, Thomasville® Momentum™ Precision Gel™ Memory Foam Mattress, Interstate Batteries - Car, Truck & Recreational Batteries. © 1998 — 2016 Costco Wholesale Corporation. These are large shrimp covered in a breadcrumb and coconut flake coating. In order to view the products available in your area, please provide your ZIP Code. Collection, Sleep Science™ Emma Plus Mattress Collection, Springwall Comfort Pockets Breeze Mattress, Jewellery Buy Online & Pick Up in Warehouse. WHEELS NOT INCLUDED. This is an exception to Costco's return policy. Sift flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and add gradually to creamed mixture. © 2005 — 2019 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. All Rights Reserved. For Canadian customers only. Shop Costco.com's selection of snacks, candy & nuts for snack foods including chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn, jerky, meat snacks, trail mix & more. *save $150 instantly on any set of four (4) bridgestone tires with installation ($70 off set of 4 tires + $80 additional member savings). Handbags Buy Online & Pick Up in Warehouse, Computer Buy Online & Pick Up in Warehouse, Electronics Buy Online & Pick Up in Warehouse, Active Sleep by Kingsdown Copper Latex Hybrid Mattress, Blackstone 25.4 cm (10 in.) I used a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and followed the package directions and got perfectly golden brown, crispy shrimp. Mattress, Natural Sleep Concepts Medical - Pressure Balance Latex System, Novaform® Comfort Grande™ Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform® Core Comfort™ Memory Foam Mattress, Novaform® Serafina™ Pearl Gel Memory Foam Mattress, ObusForme 20.3 cm (8 in.) Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions. Costco P.S.I’s Grande Gourmet Breaded Coconut Shrimp. I lined a cookie sheet with parchment paper and followed the package directions and they turned out golden brown and crispy. *SAVE $150 INSTANTLY ON ANY SET OF FOUR (4) BRIDGESTONE TIRES WITH INSTALLATION ($70 OFF SET OF 4 TIRES + $80 ADDITIONAL MEMBER SAVINGS). The bag of shrimp inside the box unfortunately doesn’t reseal so you need an elastic or clothes pin if you’re not eating the entire box. Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. SEE TIRE CENTER FOR DETAILS. How to Make Crispy Coconut Cookies: In the bowl of your mixer cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy, about 2 minutes. For Canadian customers only. Print. Tell me! I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions. Please refer to our privacy policy or contact us for more details. 2-Day product availability varies by area. The bag of shrimp inside the box unfortunately doesn’t reseal so you need an elastic or clothes pin if you’re not eating the entire box. Add the fine dessicated coconut and mix throughly. Accept All Review Reject. Inside the box is a large plastic bag of shrimp that doesn’t reseal (so I used an elastic bland to seal it back up) and there’s four sweet chili sauce packets in the box as well. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. NOT ALL MAKES, MODELS AND SIZES AVAILABLE. Gel Memory Foam, Blackstone 30.5 cm (12 in.) All rights reserved. Order Online and pickup at your local Costco. VALID 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. Four shrimp with sauce is 270 calories, fifteen grams of fat, 530 mg of sodium, 22 grams of carbohydrates, three grams of fibre, 10 grams of sugar, and nine grams of protein. Today I’m reviewing the Costco P.S.I’s Grande Gourmet Breaded Coconut Shrimp! Mary Macleod’s new shortbread recipe is a light and crispy butter cookie baked with ground almonds, coconut flour and the … Memory Foam with Upholstered Platform Bed, Cocoon™ by Sealy® 25.4 cm (10 in.) Golden crispy, slightly sweet & oh so yummy! Nutrition. You can accept all cookies, or click to review your cookies preference. For all the shrimp lovers out there! I used a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and followed the package directions and got perfectly golden brown, crispy shrimp. Add the egg and continue mixing until well combined. After cooking them in the oven they came out deliciously crispy and golden brown, not soggy at all. Roll into small balls, put on a greased cookie sheet, press down with a fork. Home; Grocery & Household; Nuts, Snacks & Confectionery; Snacking; TOP. Tropical Fields Crispy Coconut Rolls 3 x 285g.