Sprinkle with half of the cheese, garlic and half of the basil. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../campbells-cheesy-chicken-and-rice-casserole You saved Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole to your. Cook chicken 10 min. I made this using Cream of Chicken with Herbs so it took care of seasoning the chicken (which I think is a critical part of this recipe that many overlook based on comments). June 13, 2019. Other potential ingredients include brown rice, garlic powder, and green beans. Garlic powder salt pepper and onion powder on the chicken and there is NO issue with it being bland! We did not find it bland at all. This easy chicken dish for two couldn’t be easier to put together, even on a busy night. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. September 6, 2017. at all and the chicken is hard as a rock now! If you do provide this info publicly, you grant Campbell permission to use it as such, Be mindful of the community; avoid posting offensive comments, If you have a question or feedback on Campbell’s products, please. no make no mention what so ever in your recipe! Very disappointed in CAMPBELL’S! Sprinkle cheese over chicken. I use chicken broth instead of water for added flavor. Cover the baking dish. Cook chicken until golden. Cover and remove from heat. All Rights Reserved. https://www.campbellsanz.com/campbells-kitchen/recipes/creamy-chicken-rice Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Mexican: In place of onion powder, use 1 teaspoon chili powder. My family ate it but only out of hunger. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. I was in a hurry so used frozen chicken breast and cooked for 15 minutes. Set aside. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper,if desired. you need to include that in recipe! Layer the chicken, onion powder, rice and 1/4 cup cheese in the pot. combined. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Season chicken as desired. I will definitely be making this again. 1 rating Share Share on Facebook (opens a new window) ... 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken; 1 cup 250 mL water; 2/3 cup 165 mL quick cooking long grain white rice; 2 tsp 10 mL lemon juice; Email Ingredients List + Nutritional Value × Nutritional Value. Spray the inside of a 6-quart Instant Pot® with vegetable cooking spray. Will make this again but will part boil the rice first. Brown chicken 3-4 minutes per side. Season to taste. Cover. During the cooking. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. This recipe knocked me off of my feet. https://www.delish.com/.../creamy-chicken-wild-rice-recipe-campbells-1109 It was super easy to prepare, and I am, by no means, a good cook, so I didn't have high expectations. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. HEAT oil in skillet. Substitute Mexican cheese blend for Cheddar. Add the broccoli and stir well, then sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Delivered from our family to yours. | Stir the soup, water, carrots, rice and seasoning packet in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. 3 cans undiluted cream of chicken soup (10.75oz each) 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (4-6 breasts) 2 cups rice 1 large union, sliced salt and pepper to taste Carl J. Instead of the cream of chicken soup we put in broccoli cheese soup. Try this recipe with parmesan cheese, cream cheese, or even sour cream. I made a few modifications for my family. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipe-collections/chicken-rice-dinner Sprinkle with remaining basil. Remove to plate. I made the "italian" version because some reviews said the original recipe lacked flavour. you need to include that in recipe! Seán G. Topped with yummy melted cheese, this easy one-pot chicken dish is a great recipe that is sure to please everyone. The Instant Pot® locks the flavor and moisture into this one-pot meal for an easy chicken dinner. I also used long-grain brown rice instead of white to make it even healthier. Preparation. waste of my food and time! Top with chicken breasts. Cooked for the 45 min. STEP 2 Return chicken to the pan add Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and cream, stirring until I'd advise cooking for an hour covered. Stir the rice … and not enough liquid either in that recipe! We may earn commission from the links on this page. I greased the bottom of the pan a bit with some butter then threw in the fresh green beans and mushrooms (my choice for this dish). Season to taste. This recipe knocked me off of my feet. Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe ideas delivered straight to your inbox, Stay inspired with easy and delicious meal ideas wherever you are. The trick is to make sure the soup, water, onion powder is well mixed together.