A: We are proud of the runny consistency of our PB and you can be too! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. No added salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. Kikkoman - Aji-Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine) 10 Oz. They don’t even exist in peanuts grown in the United States, but even if they did, we wouldn’t dream of it. I use sturdy, metal chopsticks as you have to violently stir it for at least a minute. Consequently itwas a loose item in a box subject to a lot of jostling. I hope this is all there is. Lately my store stopped carrying it so I went to Amazon as an alternative. When I tasted it it had the blandest taste imaginable. Single Ingredient Peanut Butter (100% Peanuts) Made from the finest all natural peanuts. Ideal for using in sandwiches, pairing with fresh veggies or adding to recipes for soups and sauces. I decided to open it anyway and what I found was several large congealed chunks that I could not cut through with a knife! Refer product label for full list of ingredients. Peanut Butter Separates Naturally, Stir Oil Back together before use. Oil will separate naturally, stir back together with the confidence of knowing your Peanut Butter contains doesn't contain any stabilizers. Unable to add item to Wish List. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You'd need to walk 53 minutes to burn 190 calories. A: Nope! Peanuts contain natural oils that will separate when the peanuts are ground. This product may not be right for you. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No added Sugar, Salt, or Palm Oil. If you’re not a huge fan of the peanut flavor or have a peanut allergy, you can also find plenty of alternatives to peanut butter appearing on the market these days. This tastes exactly like you just put a bunch of nuts in your mouth. I discovered it at Walmart a few months ago, and just ordered 12 jars so I could stock up for the next couple of months. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I noticed the taste was off and thought it was my imagination. Please try again. Please try your search again later. Our mission is to provide an affordable and accessible product and to continually give to, help, and serve those in need. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. A: No! We do not have any recommendations at this time, Crazy Richard's 100% Peanuts All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter, Crunchy, 1 lb, Single Ingredient Peanut Butter (100% Peanuts), 10% of Crazy Richard's resources are donated to the Healthy Kids, Happy Future Project. The seal had broken under the cap and this was their solution to ship out damaged product. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. No Oil. Some people claim this is too oily but the first thing I do is refrigerate it and then pour the oil off the top when the rest of peanut butter hardens up from the cold. We care about the wholesome ingredients we use, we care about helping the environment and using sustainable practices, we care about our employees whom we all consider part of our family, and we care about our customers. No Salt. Dave's Killer Bread 21 Wholegrain, 765g, 1 Count, Wasa Crispbread Wholegrain Crispbread 260 gm (Pack of 12). So, my assessment is that the product is old and stale and that the shipper/vendor does not take great care to offer products with a reasonable amount of shelf life as well as unreasonable shipping quality control methods. I couldnt see the ingredients, nutrition info, or EVEN see the brand name. There are 190 calories in 1 2 tablespoons (1.1 oz) of Crazy Richard's Crunchy Peanut Butter. Peanut butter comes in various styles, from the classic crunchy, to smooth peanut butter, to the peanut butter that comes pre-mixed with other ingredients, like chocolate or jelly. Sadly they had repackaged the peanut butter in a bubble wrap type bag with air blown in. This used to be my favorite peanut butter. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I left it in the fridge for a few days and it solidified with a lot of nuts rising to the top. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for … Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2019. Well for the first time ever I found mold in peanut butter! PBfit All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pr... PB&Me Natural: 100 Percent Peanuts Powdered Peanut Butter (Sugar-Free) 453 grams, PB&Me - 2-Pack (1LB) - Traditional - Powdered Peanut Butter 2 Count, Yupik Mix Nuts With Peanuts (Salted), 1Kg, PB&Me Sugar Free Powdered Almond Butter, 184g, NUTS TO YOU Organic Peanut Butter Smooth Blanched, 500 Gram, Yupik Mix Nuts With Peanuts (Roasted, Unsalted), 1Kg, Pure Protein Bars, Gluten Free, Snack Bars, Chocolate Deluxe, 50 gram, 6 Count, 365 Everyday Value Organic Italian Farro, 8.8 oz. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I have been searching for a high quality, healthy peanut butter and this product seemed to have great reviews as compared to other options. Please see our full disclaimer below. 365 Everyday Value Creamy Peanut Butter, 500 g, Smucker's Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, 26 oz, 2 pk, FATSO Crunchy Salted Caramel Peanut Butter - High Performance Natural Peanut Butter w/ Plant Based Superfats - MCT Oil, Avocado Oil, Flax, Sweet Tapioca & Chia Keto-Friendly Nut Butter, Smucker's Creamy Natural Peanut Butter - 16 oz - 2 pk, 365 Everyday Value Crunchy Peanut Butter, 500 g. There was a problem completing your request. Actually, it reminded me of something with a label, like a wine bottle, that had been soaked in hot water to try and remove it....but, in the process, the water/heat wore out most of the label. Crazy Richard's donates 10% of profits to causes that promote children's wellness. When I took it out of the box, the label....or should I say lack there of was barely attached and visible. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. I have yet to find a better peanut butter than this. I will switch to a company that ships products properly sealed next time. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I eat at least 2 Tb a day as part of a keto-friendly snack, so I go through it fairly quickly. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Flavor Name: Crunchy Peanut Butter. No additives, fillers, salts or sugars! Crazy Richard's 100% Peanuts All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter, Crunchy, 1 lb: Amazon.ca: Grocery Crazy Richard's All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter 16 oz Jar 100% Peanuts No added Sugar, Salt, or Palm Oil (Crunchy Peanut Butter, 12 jars) Visit the Crazy Richard's Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 958 ratings Just Peanuts Period. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You guys are amazing. Your natural peanut butter is the best I have ever eaten. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. I stored it for about a month in a cool dry cupboard. The top of the container indicated an expiration date in 2 months. I’d rather go without peanut butter than eat this. Crazy Richard's is helping in the fight against childhood hunger while helping future generation's lead healthier, happier lives. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Thank you for making such yummy peanut butter. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.