All Rights Reserved. My girlfriend and I have been checking out new coffee places and this one impresses me the most. Cozy coffee shop. The location is nice, a good amount of seating, and nice views of Rainier on a clear day. Hours: Daily 7 am-3 pm. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Hours: Daily 7 am-7 pm. Single origin coffees (beans grown in one geographical area instead of a blend from multiple locales) are rotated on the menu. mx_bucket_*, mx_cookie, mx_uuid, mx_xp_d, xp_xp_m_android, xgeo, xroll. The best space is the best part of coming here. I live down the street and in the midst of all of this current craziness that we're” more, “Great coffee, and I just love the unique, quirky, comfortable sitting area! So with that in mind, get two. The look and vibe of the place is great. And they also happen to roast some delicious, vibrant coffees and you really can’t go wrong with any of their drinks. There’s nothing quite like a good cup of joe on a chilly fall day. And there aren’t many walk-up coffee shops left in the city. We love Fresh Flours because not only do they have great coffee but they also have some seriously amazing pastries. The coffee is what you would expect from Starbucks. The ambience is great. Curl up with an expertly crafted espresso or latte at one of the best cafes in the Emerald City. It’s definitely worth stopping by for a fresh doughnut if you’re around Fifth Avenue. Via GlasswingPhoto via realfinecoffee.comPhoto via instagram.com/freshfloursbakery/Photo via seattleunexplored.comPhoto via instagram.com/coylesbakeshop/Photo via www.clubantietam.comPhoto via instagram.com/generalporpoisedoughnuts/Photo via amazonaws.comPhoto via instagram.com/hoodfamousbakeshop/Photo via staticflickr.comPhoto via instagram.com/moonshotcoffee/. I don't think I have spent many productive hours at other coffee…” more, “stopped by this place on a whim the other day and had to come back for more. The coffee is roasted in house. This bakeshop and coffee spot focuses on Philippine cuisine and flavors. They yummy baked goods.” more, “ from. I highly recommend this location of Elm Coffee Roasters.” more, “ drinks. Reviews on Cozy Coffee Shop With Couches in Seattle, WA - Capitol Coffee Works, Santo Coffee, Makeda & Mingus, Ancient Grounds, Milstead, Storyville Coffee Company, Cutters Point Coffee, Moore Coffee Shop, Zoka Coffee Roaster & Tea Company, Elm Coffee Roasters, Victrola Coffee & Art, Espresso Vivace Roasteria, Seattle Sunshine Coffee, Fremont Coffee, Van Gogh Coffeehouse, Kaladi Brothers Coffee, … We got a small variety of pastries "to go" and took them home to eat covid style on our backyard deck under outdoor heaters. then my friends brought me here for my birthday and…” more. The staff is always friendly and quick. Stopped by while visiting with our kid, and we enjoyed great cups of morning coffee. Plus its the perfect stop if you’re on a stroll on the hill. Order a Medici (a mocha with orange zest) to drink while nibbling on a salted caramel brownie from Ladro’s bakery. You'll pass three or four Starbucks on the way to work—and at least as many independent shops. Pull up a stool at the bar to enjoy an Americano with a pastry from the nearby bakery-restaurant London Plane. Ugly Mug Cafe – University District. Jeremy Repanich. The owner Roland is a wonderful character and some of the best selection of kimonos for the price!” more, “Came across this place after going to gas works and saw online it was dog friendly. Hours: Thursday-Saturday 11 am-4 pm. Yes! Sheryl Crow, Brandi Carlile and a cozy coffee shop that sings Originally published September 23, 2013 at 8:00 pm Updated September 24, 2013 at 1:27 pm Share story Just lovely wonderful stuff. The vibe in the coffee shop produces a stimulating working atmosphere and is great for meetings, workshops, and creative activities.