Due to this system of wooden slats, it can fold more weight without compromising its durability thanks to a foundation that allows even more weight distribution. The padded headboard also provides another layer of cushion when using your pillows to lean on it, contributing to a more comfortable sleep. Go to. Upholstered bed frames are designed to put aesthetics and functionality together to provide added comfort and security during sleep. Go to. This was a gift for my boyfriend. The thick headboard comes with sponge padding and, when combined with a soft faux leather cover, adds more to your comfort. to see all the coverage offered for each product. This timeless sleek upholstered platform bed makes a statement in any bedroom space. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It’s also important to note that during installation, you shouldn’t tighten the screws too much until everything is in place. But what stands out most is its button-tufted headboard that adds extra comfort and security while you sleep. Select Option. No problem. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It has sturdy metal frames and strong wooden slats that would secure the mattress in place and support its weight. Despite how they feel, more lightweight padding looks great aesthetically as they don’t have that bulky look. Coventry Upholstered Platform Bed. Modern Sleep carries a wide variety of upholstered platform bed frames in an assortment of designs to match your unique taste and style. I'm a woman and I did it all by myself. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Select Option. The DHP Dakota Upholstered Platform Bed boasts a clean, white design that sports a chic look. What others said when purchasing this item. Additional features include wrap around solid bamboo side rails and footboard with modern angled legs. Was super easy to put together as well. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. You no longer have to worry about bumping your head when your bed is positioned against the wall or hitting your leg on the solid side rails. It also adds style that can enhance the aesthetics of your bedroom. It comes with a full-size measurement of 80″ x 58″ x 39″ and a weight limit of 450 lbs. High-quality fabric materials offer premium-quality comfort and style but usually come at a higher price. Very modern but yet classy! We aim to show you accurate product information. Available in both grey and linen. Perfect for contemporary and modern bedrooms, the Coventry headboard comes upholstered with a button-tufted fabric that is soft to the touch. my husband and I find that we feel like we have to take it easy on the bed or it might give out and break which is a bummer. And, most purchases can be returned for free. It enhances your bedroom aesthetic further and adds more interest to it. Tufting around one of the buttons is destroyed! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Perfect for traditional and classic bedrooms. applicable). Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Diamond stitching, button tufting, and eight-inch tapered solid wood legs add a hint of classic style to its modern profile. Manufacturers, Looking fresh and chic with its soft white luxurious grey linen, the San Francisco Upholstered Platform Bed Frame is an example of how minimalist designs can feel premium as well. Meridian Furniture Aiden Collection Upholstered Bed, 9. mecor Queen Bed Frame – Faux Leather Upholstered, 10. The Zinus uses metal frames with exposed wooden feet, similar to the most classic bed frame designs. Nice frame, sturdier then i was expecting. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Select Option. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Hole in the back of the headboard! Only have had issues. It is essential to consider several factors when it comes to choosing the right upholstered bed frame for your bedroom. Manufacturers, What’s our all-time favorite sturdy bed frame for active couple right now. Spot clean with a clean damp cloth. Not only does it have a decent weight capacity, but it is also lightweight, which makes it easy to move around. Shorter ones are more secure because they don’t require additional reinforcement to counter the pull of gravity. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. What others said when purchasing this item. When it comes to having a good night’s sleep, comfort plays an important role. Wood is the sturdier of the two types, but it’s more expensive. Fabric upholstery in your choice of available colors, and a variety of bed sizes (dependent on availability) make it simple to add this bed to your master or guest bedroom. The Coventry headboard comes upholstered with a button-tufted fabric that is soft to the touch and radiates style. The downside to having higher upholstered bed frames is the fact that it requires the components to be sturdier in able to support the weight and resist gravity, pushing both you and the mattress down. Simple concept but very elegant. Zinus Ibidun Upholstered Button Tufted Platform Bed, 5. You need to prioritize your basic needs first, and you shouldn’t compromise your overall satisfaction over expenses. Bed was shipped to me infested in bed bugs. It features gorgeous diamond-stitched button-tufted smooth line upholstery and quality components to keep the bed frame’s foundation long-lasting and stable. Easy to assemble, perfect charcoal color, looks very high end. Barstow Collection. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It is also worth considering how sturdy the material is against scratches and other forms of damage. Was super easy to put together as well. Simplistic and minimalistic designs are just as visually-appealing as long as they fit the ambiance of your room. I shopped other places and this was a good price. Classic styling with a sturdy and durable wooden slat and center support system can be used for any mattress size or type; no box-spring needed. This timeless sleek upholstered platform bed makes a statement in any bedroom space. it dosent feel very solid, shifts with ease. Unfortunately, I don't want to bother to return , hope It can hold on to it not fall. It doesn’t have to look extravagant and luxurious. the bed is BEAUTIFUL with its high back and tufted material..love the color and the look of it is what I was looking for...BUT..if u have an active sex life then u might find yourself trying to be careful so it dosent break. Spot clean with a clean damp cloth, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Zinus Omkaram Upholstered Platform Bed sports a minimalist look but never compromises on added comfort. Select Option. Fabric Care Instructions: Vacuum or brush with a soft brush on a regular basis. 61 Manufacturers, We aim to show you accurate product information. The Home Life isn’t just about looks, though. Despite being more expensive, having the benefits of having an upholstered bed frame makes it worth the investment. The headboard of the upholstered bed frame is the center of attraction of the furniture. The main culprit would be the instruction manual on how to assemble the product. If the instructions are explicitly clear, then it would prevent mistakes and frustration leading to more errors. Not happy with a purchase? Go to. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Coventry may look simple at first glance, but the soft, foam-padded wingback design of the headboard adds a stylish twist. Have had it 1.5 years. Taking notes and choosing what type of fabric and material suits your tastes is essential to satisfy your design and comfort preferences. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Alternatively, you can also enjoy thinner mattresses without discomfort, thanks to these flat wooden slats. Strong and durable, this platform bed features a robust metal tubing construction, a wood slat foundation, and a sturdy support center. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. It is made of a sturdy wooden frame supported by side rails and metal legs that also add stability. Classic Brands stands by our products and will do everything in our power to assist you in this matter. It is a perfect addition to your bedroom, especially when you’re tired and sleepy. Fabric Care Instructions: Vacuum or brush with a soft brush on a regular basis. suppliers and others provide what you see here, But I took it home opened it and then found that they had board was crushed. The centerpiece of this product is its elegant and noble headboard that easily stands out, and it is what makes everything about it look expensive. Perfect for contemporary and modern bedrooms, the Coventry headboard comes upholstered with a button-tufted fabric that is soft to the touch. The white bentwood slats, designed to stay in place, come in pairs by rows, providing improved weight support. Some products allow you to use a box-spring on top of it and below the mattress, but that would be redundant and would take more space. From the headboard down to the footboard and side rails, an ample amount of padding is wrapped in its underlying construction to make sure you get the extra comfy experience at the right spots. Love it! Arrived 6 days late and broken. Thanks to the addition of foam-padded tape to their frames and its sturdy construction, upholstered bed frames are designed to be quiet and noise-free. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. I would definitely recommend to others!!! These bent wooden slats mimic box-springs, so you will not need to use those when using this frame. The low-profile bed frame is supported by 7-inch solid wood legs and the headboard reaches a height of a little over 4-feet. Classic styling with a sturdy and durable wooden slat and center support system can be used for any mattress size or type; no box-spring needed.