In trying to find kosher items that would be easy to store in a dorm fridge, cottage cheese seemed like a perfect item, as I could eat it with fruit, matzah, and vegetables. NEW (12) Results Brand. Item 30278 Add. Kraft Ribbon Slices 2 kg. Follow Us. Dairy, Cheese and Eggs . What don’t you like? For Canadian customers only. Although the container is large, it remains fresh for several weeks. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Costco Business Centre can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file. The taste is rich, and not overly salty, making it a good accompaniment to fruit, toast, and salads. Chef Nutri La Poutine Cheese Curds 2 kg. (Part 2 of 3), Who makes Kirkland products? Although I felt somewhat self conscious eating it in the college dining center due to its reputation as the dieter’s way to eat cheese, it remained a staple of my diet. Shepherd Gourmet Dairy Sheep and Goat Feta Cheese 1 kg. ( Log Out /  This cottage cheese is low fat, which is a good compromise between the slimy, taste of the fat free version and the overly rich (in my opinion) full fat variety. Grid View. | Cruising Costco, its the worst cottage cheese i have ever eaten i will not buy again. I have actually found that I like it even more these days. Castello Traditional Blue Cheese Wheel 3.6 kg average weight* Item 23433 Add. General Information; About Us; Jobs; Kirkland Signature; Member Service; Contact Us; Product Notices; Delivery Eligibility; Membership … Receive email offers. For Canadian customers only. For Canadian customers only. Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Centre or any Costco warehouse. Other ideas for eating it? Sealtest 1% Cottage Cheese, 2 × 500 g . ( Log Out /  Kirkland Signature Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese, Saputo Deluxe Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, Tre Stelle 1/8th Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Racolli 17% Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, Kirkland Signature Old Cheddar Cheese Block, Kirkland Signature Sliced Marble Cheddar Cheese, Kirkland Signature Double Crème Brie Cheese, La Fromagerie Champêtre Frozen Cheese Curds, Kirkland Signature Marble Cheddar Cheese Block, Racolli 25% Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, Don Bernardo Manchego Cheese Aged 6 Months, Shepherd Gourmet Dairy Traditional Cow Feta, Galbani Parmigiano-Reggiano 30 Month Cheese Wedge, German Ammerlander Swiss Cheese 3 kg average weight*, Racolli 20% Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, Castle Cheese Shredded Cheddar Flavoured Topping, Chef Nutri White-cheddar-style Sub Slices, Balderson Double-smoked Cheddar Cheese Block, Saputo 17% Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, Chef Nutri Cheddar-style Analogue Topping Feather Shred. This is an exception to Costco's return policy. AGROPUR (3) Results Albert's Leap (2) Results Alexis de Portneuf (1) Results Ammerlander (1) Results Arla (2) Results Babybel (1) Results Balderson (4) … The 48-ounce tub costs $4.49. What brands do you prefer? Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Yes, this container is huge. What's New . Sealtest 1% Cottage Cheese 2 × 500 g. Item 143341 Add. Sealtest 1% Cottage Cheese 2 × 500 g. Item 143341 Add. Compare up to 4 Products. Get Help. Shop Costco.com for organic foods. Pingback: Product review: grape tomatoes | Cruising Costco, Pingback: What do you think of the Passover selection? Find a Warehouse. Shop Costco.com for a selection of cheeses & butters. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I always enjoyed cottage cheese, despite its somewhat unappetizing appearance. Filter Sort by: Showing 1-96 of 210 Natrel Salted Butter 454 g. Item 118219 Add. All Rights Reserved. Our selection of organic meats, juices & other products include top brands and are available for online ordering. Item 852 Add. Back To Top. It’s like.a bland paste. Need to bring back land o lakes. She would combine it with full fat sour cream and put it on fruit. Go. This cottage cheese is low fat, which is a good compromise between the slimy, taste of the fat free version and the overly rich (in my opinion) full fat variety. All Rights Reserved. Item 1057915 Add. Find a selection of high-quality Cottage Cheese products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. Anyone else buy this cottage cheese? | Cruising Costco, Product Review: 32 Degrees Heat Cozy Plus Sleep Lounger, Who makes Kirkland products? Santa Lucia 50 g Bocconcini Cheese 1.5 kg. I tried a few other brands, including some organic brands and found them to be too liquidy and almost slimy! In comparison, the best sale price I have seen in grocery stores is 16 ounces for $2.50. This lack of knowledge was probably because my first memories of it (I don’t remember eating it as a very young child, even though I have seen pictures with it all over my face…and hair…and clothes…) were from my grandmother. © 2017 — 2020 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. All Rights Reserved. (Part 3 of 3), Who makes Kirkland products? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ), I didn’t realize that cottage cheese was a “diet” food. Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable. © 2017 — 2020 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Customer Service . It tastes creamy but is not too thick, and contains good-sized curds of consistent size. ( Log Out /  Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The taste is rich, and not overly salty, making it a good accompaniment to fruit, toast, and salads. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. ( Log Out /  Since then, it has become a staple purchase. Emmi Emmentaler Mild Super Cut Cheese 6.4 kg average weight* Item 40566 Add. Until college (wow, college was the time of a lot of food changes for me, huh? This, combined with it being served before about ten different desserts, certainly didn’t give the message that ANYTHING on that table was designed for the health-conscious. Item 1919499 Add. Cheese . But, as will come as no surprise, it is also a great deal, especially for a name brand cottage cheese. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Part 1 of 3). All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. Browse a variety of cheese wheels, cheese kits & platters, gourmet cheese & more from top brands. Block Cheese (30) Cream Cheese (6) Cultured Cheese (5) Hard Cheese (8) Shredded Cheese (25) Sliced Cheese (12) Snack Cheese (3) Soft Cheese (33) Show more options . This is the worst ever. Please shop Costco.ca for business products requiring residential delivery. I recommend storing it upside down to keep it from separating. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged, Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions. It tastes creamy but is not too thick, and contains good-sized curds of consistent size. Dairy, Cheese and Eggs Showing 1-96 of 210 List View. Change ), The best place for savings on your cravings, Product Review:Kirkland Signature Smoked Salmon, Product review: Breakstone’s cottage cheese, Product review: grape tomatoes | Cruising Costco, What do you think of the Passover selection? It was during Passover of my freshman year of college that we discovered this enormous tub of cottage cheese. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. For Canadian customers only. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Really? I had to spit it out.