1 wins (16.7%) The Living Tribunal: power stats. Cosmic Armor Superman has very few feats, appearing in very few issues, and one fight. 0. Wiki Points. CA Superman wins. First off, the CAS is not a conventional ‘super hero’. 0. It is wanked to high heavens with a bundle of no-limits fallacies and increasingly absurd claims. I have already answered a similar question in answer to Who would win: The Presence or Cosmic Armor Superman? The Living Tribunal This is an example of being overrated lol !!. The Living Tribunal gets inside of the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Cosmic Armor Superman... Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comes in and stomps them both. Cosmic Armor Superman's best feat is surviving the heat of ten billion suns (though he is hurt by this). The answers so far don’t really seem as if the authors are all that familiar with what the “Cosmic Armor Superman” really is. CA Superman wins. Power. Created by 10earthquakes. LT wins! Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal... Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. 0. The Living Tribunal vs Team Cosmic Armor Superman. 0. Originally posted by Batman-Prime LT was already defeated and humbled. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. LT in the Destroyer armor wins, though. Funnily enough, they've all been shit on by much weaker characters. Sorry but LT STOMPS. Combat. Follow 1343. The Living Tribunal holds power at a multiversal level. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. It is wanked to high heavens with a bundle of no-limits fallacies and increasingly absurd claims. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. And I'm going to change my opinon! The part about the AD was joke; Colossus Big-C once made a thread where all the Celestials got inside the Destroyer and took on someone... LT wins 9/10. The Living Tribunal takes this easily, CAS lacks feats. Speed. Forum Posts. ... And that nets him a win over the Living Tribunal? Official Superhero Database stats. wf mxyzptlk ,Dream of the endless and cosmic armor superman vs Protege ,Living Tribunal and Scathan Overvoid. Even the weaker Mandrakk 2 beat Spectre and Radiant, I don't think LT would last long. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. that evil monitor obviously wasnt that powerful if he was killed by a single GL. SHDb; uStats; … Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal. 0. Strength. 0. He doesnt just win, but STOMPS. Give CA Superman the Super Soldier Serum, and it's a better fight. LT stomps! 0. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The Living Tribunal holds power at a multiversal level.Cosmic Armor Superman's best feat is surviving the heat of ten billion suns (though he is hurt by this). I still dont think that you can defeat the LT who can wield megaverses in the palm of his hands. Superman wins. Cosmic Armor Superman has very few feats, appearing in very few issues, and one fight. CA Supes didn't adapt to Death.And LT is above Death. I liked it better when it was posted yesterday. 0. living tribunal will erase superman from existance. This answer will likely get a lot of hate (for numerous reasons) but I would say Cosmic Armor Superman takes this. Yeah, I think what's happening here, is that you, Jynocidus, are using an abstract abstract, if you will, against an abstract. Press J to jump to the feed. Lt destroys the hyperbole ridden Superman. Sign Up Login-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. LT stomps, he doesn't need anybody else to be more than them. This doesn't even make sense in the context of CA/TR Superman. Oh yeah that’s better sorry I’ll change that. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It'd be like if the universe was a painting on the wall, he would be a man standing nearby, outside the painting. Galan, do you have any fts for the armor that you can post? You are indeed where you belong. AkhilPDX 9 mo 5 d Only one of these fighters has shown themselves to be capable of moving between universes at will. It's essentially boiling the fight down to: 'Stupidly powerful Superman, vs a word'. Win awesome prizes! The One Above All is omnipotent, or at least functionally omnipotent.Cosmic Armor Superman's best feat is surviving the heat of ten billion suns (though he is hurt by this). 0. Of course he is, everyone here knows that only a Spider-Sense can save CA Supes here. The LT wins he rules over the Marvel Multiverse including Oblivion the embodiment of nothing and Eternity the embodiment of everything. Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal #. Reviews: 0. LT was already defeated and humbled. Almost like the War on Terror, heh (oh no, did I just go there?). 15 wins (35.7%) Cosmic Armor Superman Thought Robot: power stats . He transcends the entire multiverse, is above and beyond it. Even the weaker Mandrakk 2 beat Spectre and Radiant, I don't think LT would last long. LT by himself loses. Followers. Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. As for who would win, I liked it better when it was posted yesterday. Durability. LT needs adamantium claws to pierce the armor. Created by Atemporal. SHDb; uStats; Intelligence. The 1 time he loses is because of PIS, the one time out of ten that CA Supes wins is because DC Fanboys vote it so, yep, Their are levels of omnipotence in comics if you can't comprehend that then i have nothing to say to you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Tier. Who will win in a fight between Cosmic Armor Superman and The Living Tribunal? Cookies help us deliver our Services.