Overall Review: I would follow the trend and post my full specs, but nobody cares about your specs man. Gives you the rams you need. Cons: None. We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. reboot and Windows will then recognize all of it. There are 1 items available. No more, no less. It works very well with the Asus Sabertooth FX 990 motherboard. If you're a student like me with a hobby on a bit of a budget, look no further. I had a Kit of Ver5.12 DDR3-2000 Dominator GTs and they needed around 1.65V for DDR3-2400 10-12-11-28 and DDR3-2600 11-13-12-31 on ASUS Maximus V Extreme. Had 8gb of some substandard *blah* that crashed every time I tried to overclock, and this fixed the whole problem. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! central_valley_... We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines. 00 Not a set of two, Pros: Overclock like beasts and are relativly inexpensive. This listing is for one RAM card 4gb 1600MHz. These worked out flawlessly but I feel that the heat sinks look juvenile and are marked toward first time system builders who want a flashy gaming rig. Overall Review: I think the Corsair Dominator series heatsinks are more industrial/professional looking and and worth the slightly higher price for the same specs as the vengeance serices. Pros: It looks nice, it's powerful and easy to install. No additional import charges at delivery! Computer immediately recognized, no problem. Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Buy CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. 40 errors with 12 passes on memtest and constant Blue Screens in Windows. This went on sale the other week, and I took advantage of it. Pros: This memory is very fast and stable. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. ASUS AM1M-A Micro-ATX Motherboard w/ 16GB CORSAIR DDR3, I/O Plate, Intel Xeon E7-4820 v2 2GHz 16MB 7.2GT/s 8 Core SR1H0 LGA2011-1 Fair Grade CPU, AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Thuban 6-Core 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo) Socket AM3 125W CPU, Corsair Professional Series AX850 80 PLUS Gold Certified Modular Power Suppy a7, Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB CC-9011205-WW White Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass ATX, 300GB 10K 6Gb/s SAS 2.5" SED HDD Seagate 10K.5 ST9300505SS 10K SED for Dell HP, Corsair 4000D CC-9011198-WW Black Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower, Seagate ST2000LM007 2TB 2.5" SATA3 128MB Cache PS4/MAC/PC HDD 1-Year Warranty, Corsair 4000D Airflow CC-9011201-WW White Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass ATX M, Corsair Force Series GT 2.5" 480GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), An item that has been used previously. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Fit and finish was top notch. Pros: Had one bad stick, but Newegg dealt with it right away and I am currently in the RMA process. I religiously play demanding games on Steam. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 1600mhz. I'll just buy a second 8gb bar right now! APEX | Z97X-SOCF | Z77X-UP5 TH | ZT-Z77CROWN-U1D | F2A88X-UP4 | A75-UD4H | IX48-GT3 | BlackOps | ... 7700K | 4790K | 3770K | 8750 | 3870K | X5650 | 655K | E6500K | 5750M, Corsair Dominator GT | GTX | Platinum | Torque. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Cons: I think the heatsinks are ugly, sorry! See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. [Mini Review] Corsair Dominator SE Torque CMD32GX4M4C3200C14T. If you're a hardcore gamer, and you need RAM not just to use, but to work with you and overclock, this is all you need man. Just curious if Corsair Vengeance low profile ram of this spec: It is part of the information on the label at the heatspreaders. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. As every true PC fanatic, immediately booted into BIOS and overclocked. Have no problem setting it to 1600. The other 8GB worked like a charm and gave me a few good days of video editing on my computer before I had to send it back. operational and functions as intended. For purchases placed between November 1, 2020 and December 24, 2020 you will have until January 31, 2021 to return your product. Cons: One stick was bad. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Bought myself a product, got exactly what I paid more. 10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. 1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Condiciones: Used in good condition and works good. Corsair PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 4GB Memory (RAM), Corsair PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066) 4GB Memory (RAM), Corsair PC3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 4GB Memory (RAM), Corsair 4GB 1 PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333) Computer Memory (RAM), Corsair 4GB 1 PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066) Computer Memory (RAM), HyperX 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Computer Memory (RAM). Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip. View cart for details. Pros: installed on a ASUS M5A97 mb w/ a AMD FX 8150 8 core w/o any problems and all 32 gigs were recognized immediately. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. | Absolutely no setbacks. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. This is exactly what I needed. Thanks NewEgg. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1866mhz 1.5 volts 9-9-9-24 after 1 hour of Aida seems to be working fine. If that is asking to much of it or if it might be reasonable that it might work at those speeds and timings. Corsair Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are designed for overclocking on the latest 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ platforms, with ICs specially selected for performance potential. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. With Ver5.12 you should have no problems overclocking them to DDR3-1866, DDR3-2133 or even DDR3-2400. Pros: Title says it all. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Condition: 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Overall Review: Thanks to Newegg.com for the best quality and the best prices! Overall Review: Be Warned! 7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. When checked in "System" it says "32GB, (16 usable)" and after a quick trip to a computer shop I was told the deal about the ram limitation. 11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. * The delivery date is not guaranteed until you have checked out using an instant payment method. Other offers may also be available. I even have fancy LED lights. Again, no problem. Throughout the past year I've been upgrading my PC, and I really needed more/better RAM. Yes VENGEANCE® Pro Series — 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz C11 Memory Kit. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries | This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Overall Review: If it shows up as 32 gig in bios, but not Windows 7, Go to msconfig to the boot tab, and under Advanced UNCHECK the box that says memory. Newegg issued me UPS shipping label and my RMA documentation immediately. I have a keyboard, a soundsystem, two speakers.. Have some change on the desk, currently drinking coffee.. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 for Intel quad channel platforms, Return for refund until: January 31, 2021, Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Shop without retyping payment details. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent stability and backed by Corsair's limited lifetime warranty http://www.intel.eu/content/dam/www/...-datasheet.pdf. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I also have a hard drive guys. Cons: Price/GB is a little steep right now, but should come down given a few more months. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed date will be considered a timely delivery. Sold by: Don't spend too much money on the Dominator. I have a PC with an i7 processor and a gtx 670 FTW EVGA.