looking for something to write. Forums > Employment Opportunities > Job Offers. Not for the faint of heart! 545: Seth Aniela Abair. Even batarangs. if not allow admin just del! @sog7dc: I'll try to make a list and show the best pics I know! 715: 383,333 : I think I might drop it. Looking for artist for Horror superhero comic, Looking for Artist for an Upstart Superhero book, Writer (erotic comics) looking for collaborations/platforms. :P), The best writing can really be brought down by a bad artist, but a good artist can make a mediocre book awesome. Discuss Spidey from the comics to the films and beyond here! Study the polished lines of comic book and licensing illustrator Loston Wallace. @firestarlord73194: Some more great choices. All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES.. How in the world has Francis Manapul's name not come up yet? There are no results that meet this criteria. I want to see do an ongoing series. Avengers has been kind of mediocre, but again, I encourage you to try it for yourself. Pro artist open for commissions and comic work! There are lots of writers and artists who are willing to discuss and critique your work. There's no one else who does what he does. Indie Comic release! any suggested pick ups for me? :), Hey, welcome to the Vine! Test your mettle against Dr. Null's nefarious challenges. Per page 30$, Artist looking for next (paid) comic book project. link above. You cannot post new topics in this forumYou cannot reply to topics in this forumYou cannot edit your posts in this forumYou cannot delete your posts in this forumYou cannot post attachments in this forum, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. hey guys im new to reading comics and im loving it so far. Jason Fabok, Aaron Kuder, and Kenny Rocafort. Last visit was: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 am. Post here. IDW, Darkhorse and all the other great (but smaller) publishers out there! Here's the place where old friends and newbies discuss politics, sports, love, sex, religion, death and family, plus any other silliness they can think of, from their favorite beers to their least favorite jokes. Think you're the best there is at what you do? Join the semimonthly comic club; read, write and discuss reviews of comics with other PJ members. Posts: 593,824   From the Justice League to Watchmen, Earth-1 to Earth-2, your place to talk about DC Comics and the DCnU! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Then here's the place to be. See the latest CSBG news at cbr.com/tag/csbg. Check it out, I think it's a pretty cool resource for people that are interested in comic art.... sketch I been doodling on the last few days while working from home. Members: 29,541   When you’re learning how to be an artist, however, there are certain skills you need to develop and there are specific rules and techniques that can help you do … Read More Why were they so wordy? As an artist, you can find inspiration in anything. NYCC 2020 Charity Art Auction to benefit St. Jude, Krysten Ritter (Jessica Jones, Breaking Bad) watercolor by James Martin. I don't know about "best" but Gleeson's art is definitely a favorite. Jason Fabok, Ivan Reis, Esad Ribic, Phil Noto, Francis Manapul, David Marquez are some that come to mind as my favorites. They talk about a wide variety of stuff, including comics that are really cool but obscure or even out of print. And Justice League of America is just starting out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 07-14-2020 09:41 PM by Subby1938. Finished pencils, inks, color or letters. Many artists practice and hone their skills by copying the works of other artists. You may have to register Patch Notes (v9.5) Adventure Maze /adminevent, 2x Realm Points, Final Map #9 Lootbox Nov 06. Strong support of basically all mentioned (my top: Ivan Reis). Artist looking for writer? Also discuss tools, techniques, and resources related to your craft. :). You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options. (in post #477). Warning: You will be tested. Hellfire Thread Topics: 12,820 Posts: 87,826 Last Post: Spiderwoman and Batgirl Jim Lee DC 60 days of sketches - Pics, final prices, and running total funds raised, Paul Pelletier FINALLY has an art sales website, Frank Miller & Klaus Janson Batman Sketch Cover 2020, BATMAN SUPERMAN XMEN COVER AND INTERIOR ORIGINAL ART FOR SALE, New commission piece - V. Ken Marion Lady Death after Capullo, Let's talk about scanner options for our artwork, Grey Matter Comic on Indiegogo (Includes Commission Teir), Neal Adams Superman 233 (Breaking Chains) Re-Imagination, Daredevil vs Captain America by Ron Garney. COMIC BOOK artist, ready for new comic book orders! Mark Forums Read » Spotlight: DGK Sideshow Domino PF: DGK XM Moon Knight Statue: DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue: ... Sticky: Comic artist Contact info thread - ask here, post here, and search here (1 2 3... Last Page) MONSTER. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. We're going to need allot of cannon fodder... (kidding. Inks and colors over other's work ok as long as credit to original artist is given. Sculptors ( 1 ) Pencillers ( 89 ) Painters ( 36 ) Letterers ( 7 ) Inkers ( 61 ) Digital Artists NexosDrago87 Featured By Owner Edited Oct 14, 2020. You tell us! Vince-Vell!!! - Original Art SALE Returns! AppleOfficial; Yesterday at 9:53 AM; 384 13 Greetings Cosmonauts! Able to adjust art style from cartoon and anime to realism and American comic book style.Published artist hav The wonderful thing about art is that it is a creative endeavor. Who's the fastest? Comic Art Fans is home to over 1 million pieces of original Comic and Illustration artworks within our Art Collector Galleries and Classifieds, or For Sale in our Comic Art Dealer and Auction House Search.If you're interested in creating your own free gallery on CAF you can register for an account after reviewing our terms and conditions. Art is subjective and like so there's no right or wrong answer to this. Questions, comments, rants and raves about the features and services of Penciljack.com. :). My favorite Marvel artist are Steve Mcniven, Steve Epting. im a huge fan of good artwork so im making this general discussion to ask the seasoned readers who do you think some of the best comic book artists are? check out the FAQ by clicking the if people want the full comic parts 1,2,3 425 pgs 1000+ likes in one week too get it! thanks in advance, @sog7dc: J.H. Writer looking for artist? This page was generated at 08:51 PM. Ask for help! That's all I've been reading for DC, but Marvel's been doing some awesome stuff too. Here are a few of my favorite artists and examples of their work: Big fan of Mike Choi, especially if Sonia Oback is the colorist. There are currently 32 users online. Who would beat whom in a fight? All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. RPG, PC, console, handheld, card, board, or miniature games... whatever you like to play, this is the place to discuss it. A freelance artist who specializes in pin-ups, horror, fantasy, and super heros. We are now in the endgame of Map #9! anything. 10-11-2020 01:08 AM select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. And you'll probably be insulted. Writer looking for an Artist friend to work on stories/ideas with to post on Webtoon - Unpaid - Any profit will b by ScrewyScribe » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:32 pm 0 Replies Looking for comic artists to work on several upcoming comic series my company is putting together. Share your sketches, drawings, paintings, fan-fic, poetry, animation, video...any kind of creative work. Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Comic artist Contact info thread - ask here, post here, and search here, CAF Gallery link library of STATUEFORUM members. There are currently 759 users online. Most users ever online was 2,430 at 06:01 AM on 08-13-2015. Andrea Sorrentino. The place to ask technical based questions about the CBR Community and its many features, also announcements by the Mod staff are posted here. Hope you survive the experience! Some of my personal favorites, Mike Mignola, Greg Capullo, Doug Mahnke, Ivan Reis, Esad Ribic, Gary Frank, Steve Mcnivin, Steve Epting, Paola Rivera, Jerome Opena, Francessco Fracavilla, Ryan Stegman, Alan Davis, Phil Noto, Paul Pelletier, Andy Kubert, Adam Kubert, Alex Maleev, Lenil Yu and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. For DC I'm pretty new to there comics myself but I've gotta say: Aquaman (Geoff's writing is awesome. Artist for hire illustration Anime/visual novel/Character, Writer Available (Comics, Short Stories, Ghost Writing, Agreeable to Most Back-End Deals), Experienced Editor and Writer Looking to Help Make Your Comic Shine. Johns been doing some awesome stuff with that comic, and Ivan Reis is doing the artwork. To start viewing messages, Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts. Threads in Forum: Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches: Forum Tools: Search this Forum : Rating Thread / Thread Starter: Last Post: Replies: Views : Sticky: Convention Rates (1 2 3... Last Page) Fat Head. This is the place for discussing all things Image and Top Cow. Indy comic creators Ed Piskor and Jim Rugg have a youtube channel called Cartoonist Kayfabe. Most people don't appreciate his art but I find Mike Mignola to be an awesome artist. Also want to throw in there some Nicola Scott, Dale Eaglesham, Mikel Janin, Andrea Sorrentino and Marcus To as some other fine artists. I love all your suggestions, I will add a few that are missing from what i've read (and that you should read too) : Phillippe Druillet (Delirius, Lone Sloane): Jack Kirby (4th world, OMAC, fantastic 4, captain america, ...): Tim Sale (Catwoman when in Rome, Batman halloween specials, ...): I like a lot of Artists, Including (In no Particular order). Post your work! Welcome to your vBulletin forum! It is currently Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 am Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 aka Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 quick thoughts, Pummel October 2020 - Maulsmash vs pell - Monster Mania. Don't believe what you hear about the character being lame. Is your knowledge of the merry Marvel mutants the focused totality of your trivia abilities? The Amazing Amazon, fighting Evil with Love since 1941! Talk with fellow fans about collected editions of your favorite stories, as well as the great classic comics that continue to inspire us! Which piece of art do you want and let's get some comments and hits! I would prefer to have the artist to have a bit more manga but comic style is fine as well. Jack Kirby page from Tales to Astonish. It didn't really intrest me, but I encourage you to check it out for yourself. But if I had to pick one Artist above all others, Then my number one choice would be,,, Adi Granov, Mike Choi, Carmine di Giandomenico, Ethan Van Sciver. 10-11-2020 01:08 AM by joy_division. There is no right or wrong way to create art because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Seemingly random points of discussion about comics industry related topics. Creators helping creators make comics. For Marvel anyway. https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qdvFjIajpLaE, If this is your first visit, be sure to Talk about your favorite Marvel comic titles here! Most users ever online was 14,627, 07-23-2019 at 10:47 PM. Well, then, welcome to the X-Books community. It is currently Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 am If this is your first visit, be sure to © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Star Wars films, Star Wars TV shows, Star Wars comics, Star Wars books, etc... discuss all things Star Wars here, you may. (#8) I hear i's pretty good and funny. Gene Espy. Forums > Employment Opportunities > Job Offers. Williams III is brilliant.Welcome to Comicvine. before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. It's also just starting out and Bendis and Steve Mcnivin are a great team for it. Threads in Forum: Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches: Forum Tools: Search this Forum : Rating Thread / Thread Starter: Last Post: Replies: Views : Sticky: Comic artist Contact info thread - ask here, post here, and search here (1 2 3... Last Page) MONSTER.