I just received Flying Circus and it is one of the most beautiful colors I’ve ever seen. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! This is one of my favorite of Colourpop’s 9-pan monochromatic palettes! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Was: Previous Price ILS 136.36. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Something went wrong. Plus, this palette leans more cool toned which I absolutely LOVE!! removed. (January Edition). Gorgeous. It had intense pigmentation in a single layer, which adhered well to bare skin and blended out easily along the edges without losing its intensity. Free shipping . {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. behind and appreciate your patience! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. I adore crazy duochromes and rich, luminous nudes: this is the best of both. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. The colors of these are absolutely gorgeous. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Read now. Curious how two shades compare to each other? So… lets get into it! What are your favorite products from Colourpop? ColourPop IN A TRANCE Eyeshadow Palette SHIPS ASAP BRAND NEW. These mauvey tones are right up my alley! Colourpop SHE Eyeshadow Palette Authentic! Oily skin. contact us! Price: US $14.50. Looking for the perfect color? I prefer the formula of the super shocks over the jelly much shadows. Sometimes, they are more pigmented and work like the other finishes in the formula, but often, they are sheerer and only function well patted on top of more pigmented eyeshadows to add glitter. ENTIRE COLOURPOP BUTTERFLY COLLECTION 2019 LAUNCHED ON COLLECTION INCLUDES: - Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette $18 - Super Shock shadows $6 each ( flying circus, Mighty Morphin, Like a Butterfly, ringlet) product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please ColourPop FLUX Light Green Super Shock Eyeshadow SSS Limited Edition NEW IN BOX. Colourpop offers many vegan products, with the exception of the following list. I’m surprised Ringlet’s packaging doesn’t mention it’s a Super Shock Pigment! Jelly Much Shadow and Super shock shadows… I am happy with these! Thanks! Like A Butterfly and Flying Circus. Lets talk about the Going Coconuts Palette. The mattes blend out so easily and are incredibly easy to work with. is a deep, plummy brown with warm undertones and flecks of pink and gold sparkle over a metallic finish. Be still my heart! Love our content? Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get It lasted well for 10 hours without fading or creasing on me, but there was a touch of fallout present after seven hours. They are pretty nice. ~Super Shock shadow in the shade Flying Circus ~ Lilac You A Lot palette . They aren’t my favorite lip product ever, but I don’t dislike them by any means. Flower Child Super Shock Shadow $6.00. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. Yes, Flying Circus reminds me a *little* bit of Half Light from their Holiday 2017 collection, which is my fave and long since discontinued. I hope this finds you well. So that’s all that I got from Colourpop this time around. The shifts are batsh*t crazy! We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. I know that this looks like just a basic neutrals palette.. and it is. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Overall, I was very happy with everything that I got. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. So nice to see them with new Super Shocks. Thank you for understanding! I would love to hear from you in the comments! Not to worry -- we can still help! This is absolutely gorgeous! or Best Offer. So.. of course the packaging of this drew me in! I absolutely love butterflies and my favorite color is purple. $14.50. It had opaque pigmentation that stayed on well for 10 hours without fading or creasing on me. View cart for details. Happy New Year! Colour Pop Like a Butterfly Super Shock Shadow ($6.00 for 0.07 oz.) answered already. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Thanks for your support! The more metallic shades have the most slip to them (they have a “wetter” feel), while the more matte ones have a firmer, more clay-like consistency. Plus, this palette leans more cool toned which I absolutely LOVE!! The more glittery shades have been the weakest to me, as they can be sheerer or harder to apply. comment policy may be They are like a hybrid between a lipstick and a tinted lipbalm. I hope you enjoy! Those 2 are amazing, and perfectly round out this collection very nicely. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We don't want to set It wore well for nine and a half hours but had some fallout over time. I love the Like a Butterfly colour, that is beautiful. Lets talk about the Going Coconuts Palette. ( Log Out /  ILS 129.53. but Limited Edition Discontinued! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Comments that do not adhere to our We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. is a pale gold with moderate, warm undertones and flecks of pink and gold sparkle. Medium, Olive, neutral undertones. This shade wore nicely for 10 hours without fading or creasing on my lid. They have a great formula and great prices. I didn’t buy all of the ones that they came out with, but of the ones they came out with, this is one of my faves! is a bright, fuchsia pink with strong, cool blue undertones with silver sparkle over a more satin finish. opalescent white with pink, violet and blue duo chrome effects EMAIL ME. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don't always end up