If you are not pleased with your purchase, please call us at (513)-354-1510 or email us at service@springhillnursery.com and our Customer Service representatives will be happy to help you obtain a merchandise credit. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. WHAT DO I DO IF MY SHIPMENT ARRIVES CRUSHED OR DAMAGED? There is no need to panic. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century 2-Toned Stoneware Planter, 5.7"H, Pink, Ekirlin 5 inch Flower Plant Pot Indoor - Grey Cement Garden Planter with Drain Hole Saucer, Modern Succulents Containers for Home Decor, Office & Outdoor, Amazon Brand – Rivet Rustic Stoneware Crosshatch Indoor Outdoor Flower Plant Pot, 5"H, Silver, Small Planter, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Modern Ceramic Floral Embossed Decorative Planter Flower Pot, 4.4";H, Blue, Amazon Brand – Rivet Geometric Ceramic Planter, 8.7"H, White and Grey. LovelyGarden 3 LIVE BULBS Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Giant Elephant Ear Huge Leaf, Lulunana's Elephant's Ear Thai Giant Colocasia Gigantea Live Starter, Tara-garden 1 BULB GIANT ELEPHANT EAR TARO Colocasia gigantea VERY RARE EDIBLE STALK, 10 Organic Bac Ha Bulbs Roots Corns Colocasia Gigantea Doc Mung Edible Elephant Ears for Canh Chua, LIVE BULBS Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Giant Elephant Ear Huge Leaf 6 Bulbs, 3 LIVE BULBS Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Giant Elephant Ear Huge Leaf, SOPHISTICATE Organic Seeds: 6 Bulbs Colocasia esculenta, Green Taro, cocoyam, Taro, Elephant Ears Bulbs, Heirloom Alocasia Macrorrhiza Green Giant Taro Seeds Indoor Plant Seeds 20pcs/Bag Grains/Lot Elephant Ear Taro Vegetable Seeds, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Ohio Grown Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant - Musa - 4" Pot, 3 Live Bulbs Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Elephant Ear Huge Taro Leaf, LIVE BULBS Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Giant Elephant Ear Huge Leaf 2 Bulbs, 3 Live Bulbs Colocasia gigantea Thailand Giant Thai Giant Elephant Ear Huge Taro Leaf, BOGO!! Copyright © 2020 Plant Delights Nursery, Inc. | We have since planted it in a pot and followed the directions. CAN I CANCEL OR RETURN? Orders placed from the western regions can have an extended delivery time up to 8 days, we strongly recommend orders be placed in early spring or late fall to avoid hot summer temps. $16.99. CAN ORDERS BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE US? Presently we only ship inside the lower 48 states. The right tools make gardening a pleasure. Please read our Terms of Service and Return Policies prior to purchasing. I have it in a 'shady moist' corner of the yard and I expect it will be ginormous soon! MY ORDER JUST ARRIVED, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO THE PLANTS? I decided mother nature would do a better job than me. They are borne atop sturdy, succulent leaf stalks. We have received your request. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). This guy will be huge when it reaches its top height; it's one of the largest. Please check the pot size located in the plant … click here. The mulch will also supply nutrients while in storage. Sorry, no we don't. But for now this is where we are at. CAN I CHANGE A SHIPPING ADDRESS ONCE I'VE PLACED AN ORDER? You will have to do your research. Then your plant is tissue or kraft paper wrapped and secured in place with natural biodegradable peanuts. Sorry,  There is no available telephone number. If you know the temperatures in your area are not conducive to shipping plants enclosed in a box from Florida to your location, please wait until temperatures are more favorable. Thailand Giant - Colocasia gigantea Thai Giant Elephant Ear Live Plant- SALE. No C.O.D's will be accepted. The color and style of these pots may vary. Your order is important to us, and we want you, our customer, to be completely satisfied. Buy It Now +$6.99 shipping. I'm sure it will outgrow the house but I'll worry about that later. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Sure, but you must do it quickly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If we are out of a particular size item, we may ship a larger size at no additional charge. The larger species will fo… You can see the various pot sizes and actual plants ready to ship. A big, bold, textural and architectural foliage plant, Colocasia gigantea 'Thailand Giant' (Giant Elephant Ear) is a tuberous, frost-tender perennial boasting huge, heart-shaped, blue-green leaves, up to 4-6 ft. long (120-180 cm) and 3-5 ft. wide (90-150 cm). (Note: The item sku number can be found just below the buy button.) Colocasia gigantea 'Thailand Giant', Set at the same depth it is growing at in the container, firm and water in thoroughly.