Meanwhile, make the sauce: Combine the green tea, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and peanut oil in a blender. Jason and I would keep sneaking into the fridge to eat a few noodles… Add the noodles and cook as the label directs, then drain. This recipe is going onto my must make list! Loved! And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together. I’m really grateful for this recipe and all the tips, too. This recipe would also be delicious with cooked chicken, steak, pork, shrimp or tofu added in. Yuck. Tasty and quick for a little old lady like me! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and savory (plus however much spicy red pepper or Sriracha you might like to add). Meanwhile, make your sesame peanut sauce. Thanks for a great healthy meatless recipe, perfect for packed lunches all week! Or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The noodles are thinner and firmer than udon, and if eggs are used, they are slightly golden from the yolk. Does that happen with this recipe, or do you have any suggestions on how to avoid that happening? Meet…the ridiculously irresistible noodle … I really like that it uses natural pb as that is what we use. ★☆. I loooooooved it! Absolutely delish!!! (Which says something, especially for the girl who gets bored with leftovers.). Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Thank you. It was easy to adjust the recipe to meet my dietary issues (omitted garlic powder and anything spicy) and my husband was able to add the spice he likes (adding kimchi). Wish I could have this for lunch today…. Perfect for weekly meal prep or served as a quick and easy dinner recipe. i loved this recipe because i am big fan of noodles but the only thing i would change in it is not to make it cold, i like my noodles hot and steamy because i love the smell of it! I can at least vouch that we’ve been eating them all week long for meal prep lunches every day in our casa, and still haven’t grown tired of them yet. This is so good I will likely eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it is gone! Thanks again for putting some pep in my prep!! This will definitely be in regular rotation during the summer. I shared some with a neighbor and a friend and they enjoyed it as well. Thank you, I made this with rice noodles and added fried tofu and sesame seeds. gluten-free or peanut-free) if need be. Tag @gimmesomeoven on Instagram and hashtag it #gimmesomeoven, Your email address will not be published. Very fresh & flavorful! Sriracha and fresh lime on the side. more about me ». The peanut sauce was tangy, subtly sweet and spicy. Cook the noodles al dente according to package instructions. I recommend adding the sauce right before serving or using a different type of noodle. Please read my disclosure policy. We’re having it with peanuts and shrimp. Your email address will not be published. Some ideas could include: These noodles are the perfect vegetarian meal prep recipe! This Cold Sesame Peanut Noodles recipe is made with the most irresistible peanut sauce, and easy to customize with your favorite noodles and veggies (plus chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu, if you’d like). Drain, then rinse with cold water in a colander until the noodles are chilled. For these cold sesame noodles, I prefer to use either udon or ramen noodles. And then, for me, it will be as fabulously perfect as your excellent recipe for sesame noodles! I made this for the family today and they just loved it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f I made this again, I’d do a lot differently. Taste and add extra soy sauce, if needed. Next time I’ll leave out the lime juice until the end, then add it to taste. I will definitely make this one part of my recipe rotation . It’s been way too long since I’ve made a savory peanut sauce. This Cold Sesame Peanut Noodles recipe is made with the most irresistible peanut sauce recipe, and it’s easy to customize with your favorite noodles and veggies (plus optional chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu, if you’d like). I love the combination of flavors. And it did not disappoint in flavor either! Most of it got sucked up into the noodles, I might add a teensy bit of oil to each serving so they don’t stick together so much. Another commenter here said there was “waaay too much vinegar, ” but then said it was perfect after adjusting the vinegar. On low fodmap and gluten free so used rice ramen and chopped leeks in place of garlic It was refreshingly delicious. Thank you for this. I added green onions, carrots, small diced fresh jalapeño and cilantro. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This looks delicious! This Cold Sesame Peanut Noodles recipe is made with the most irresistible peanut sauce recipe, and it’s easy to customize with your favorite noodles and veggies (plus optional chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu, if you’d like). Because this salad is loaded with all the … I sneaked zoodles and my husband loved it to… he hates zucchini but didn’t notice it! Really, really good. And it’s also easy to customize for food allergies. ★☆ I liked that you mentioned using different kinds of noodles – I just happen to have some Udon noodles that I have no specific use for. Thanks for the recipe. I like the chewy texture from the wheat flour, and feel these noodles really stand up to the spicy peanut sauce! © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. I needed the recipe to be under 400 calories so cut the amount of noodles in half, doubled the veggies and added some chicken using your Baked Chicken Breasts recipe. You’ll just need: As mentioned above, feel free to customize your noodles however you prefer. I love the versatility to use whatever veggies you have on hand and add (or not) protein of choice. And I should have known better. It’s quick and easy to make in just a few minutes. Very good. And I think you are going to love them. Serve cold, topped with your desired garnishes. I do NOT suggest grating the cucumber- it left a wet mess in our salad. ♡. It is so yummy! My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. Oh well! I made these last night & doubled the recipe to get lunches for the week for me & my husband. Looking for crazy-good vegetarian recipe that’s perfectly satisfying and filling? ¹ Feel free to substitute in your favorite kind of noodles (such as rice, soba, ramen, udon noodles, or even plain spaghetti) if you prefer. I am going back to work next week (I’m a teacher) and I’m also almost 20 weeks pregnant, so I have been on the hunt for healthier, make-ahead lunches that still fit my cravings (namely, noodles/carbs). I loved the idea and had been looking forward to preparing it, but unfortunately it wasn’t a great success. I didn’t use cucumber though because I knew I wanted to eat it for a few days and didn’t want it too break down. . My kids said it “wasn’t exactly gross” and “was an experience we don’t need to revisit”. I thought the sauce was very tasty. All rights reserved.