If you’ve ever been curious about Spanish food or wines, Alma’s happy hour is an affordable time to dip your toe. Weather notwithstanding, it’s the Grove’s prime spot for people-watching, drinking Bloody Marys al fresco and tucking into an extra-large omelette after a run.Why go? The outdoor area is pet-friendly and, like LoKal, Spillover puts out homemade biscuits for doggies. Em everything is absolutely delicious.” more, “My second time here and hands down one of my favorite Italian restaurant!!! Coming Soon. Service is great but the pasta is phenomenal. Open. Featuring a Sunday supper-style, family friendly feel, the menu features shareable entrees and snacks revolving around a wood fired grill. By entering your email address you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receive emails from Time Out about news, events, offers and partner promotions. Ariete is an indoor, outdoor experience on a lush, tree-lined avenue in Coconut Grove. Dine-in Available. You can literally park your car and spend the day eating and drinking at a different place without setting off your step tracker. Ariete is an indoor, outdoor experience on a lush, tree-lined avenue in Coconut Grove. Love, love, love.” more, “One of the best Italian Restaurants in Miami. This modern, Spanish restaurant takes its tapas game to the next level, featuring a selection of deluxe proteins like glazed octopus and sardines as well as high-priced mains, such as lamb and short rib.Why go? No doubts about it. The second location of James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz’s neighborhood pizza joint puts out gourmet-style wood oven pies in a laid-back, family-friendly environment.Why go? The Best 10 Italian Restaurants near Coconut Grove, Miami, FL. What is it? Written by. First-timers should try the pasta served inside a wheel of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. They even gave every girl a rose before leaving which I thought” more, “, on the house. While we work on our website, you can still view our menu and order online! I usually never go to coconut grove but my family was having a gathering and someone picked this place! Costa Med Bistro + Wine. The best restaurants in Coconut Grove for a satisfying meal, 2. 15 Spots Launch Map 15 Spots Launch Map LAUNCH MAP Advertisement. We already have this email. It takes place Tuesday through Sunday from 5 to 7pm and all wine, beer and selected tapas are half price. Bombay is the place you take first-timers to try Indian cuisine—service is friendly, the dining room is inviting and the food isn’t overly spiced. This casual burger joint takes its food very seriously, sourcing locally grown ingredients for its fresh salads and sandwiches, and partnering with homegrown breweries and small-batch distributors for its thoughtful beer selection.Why go? However, this Italian restaurant was great! Order in. Open. What is it? Delicious food and service. Featuring a Sunday supper-style, family friendly feel, the menu features shareable entrees and snacks revolving around a wood fired grill. Visit Us. What’s it? We went for a birthday and they were beyond amazing and helpful with everything. Coconut Grove was founded in 1873 by an eclectic mix of pioneers, artists, intellectuals and adventurers. What is it? Coconut Grove, Pietermaritzburg: See 21 unbiased reviews of Coconut Grove, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 140 restaurants in Pietermaritzburg. Thanks for subscribing! Dine-in Available. 105 $$$ Mediterranean, Italian, Wine Bars (305) 361-7575. Yelp Delivery. The Grove is known for its brunches and Glass & Vine’s is one particularly fun on a sunny day. Located right in the middle of downtown Coconut Grove, it’s the heart of the action. If the salad tastes a little off then ask the manager to change it for you! What is it? Takeout. The Best Restaurants In Coconut Grove These are our 14 favorite places to eat in Coconut Grove. Burgers! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Happy Hour: Everyday 4pm-7pm | Dinner: Mon - Sat 6pm-11pm, Sun 6pm-10pm | Brunch: Sat & Sun 10am-3pm, A nourishing addition to Miami’s edible landscape. Tre Funghi is my favorite! We sure think so!! Coconut Grove always feels like it just got a very good massage. Curbside Pickup. Coconut Grove 75-5815 Ali‘i Drive Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (808) 329-5999. © 2020 Time Out America LLC and affiliated companies owned by Time Out Group Plc. Now Open. Get the Burrata, Cheese Wheel Pasta and wine, you will be very happy.” more, “One of my favorite new Italian places and I can not wait to go back. The best restaurants in Coconut Grove are special, especially to its residents who patronize their neighbors more than any other area in Miami. Dine-in Available. Open. Open Now. And you need good wine” more, “Great Italian restaurant!! The laid-back neighborhood packs in the good eats but these restaurants in Coconut Grove soar above the rest. Heads up! Normally, I” more, “Have been coming here for 7 years now. Try another? Make a valiant effort and order them all, plus a spicy pepperoni to go. This place is amazing.. A restaurant where toddlers are as happy as their parents to go out to dinner. Margarita never goes wrong!” more, “Old faithful when it comes to italian food in Brickell, can't go wrong” more, “The best Italian on miami beach. The restaurant had an intimate vibe and the staff was polite. Open. On the shortlist of appetizers, the tender meatballs with ricotta cheese are not to be missed.Why go? Takeout. CocoWalk is an iconic outdoor mall where the Coconut Grove set eats, shops and enjoys the latest films. The bread is crusty on the outside but so soft inside. Glass & Vine subs a kids’ menu for a playground, where children can play steps away from where the adults sit and sip craft cocktails and snack on grilled fish and fresh salads.Why go? I enjoyed my” more, “ and pizza was. What is it? All. Déjà vu! Harry’s meatballs with ricotta and polenta fries served with house-made ketchup will be the reason you don’t finish your pizza. Ryan Pfeffer. Green Street is sidewalk dining central. Open. Located in the heart of Miami, this tropical oasis offers a warm, laid-back atmosphere and features charming boutiques, galleries, gourmet restaurants, sidewalk cafes and sailboats, anchored at the bay. However, the value aspect of "do you get what you pay for" is what caused me to lower it down a notch. My husband says that this is the best Italian restaurant in Miami! All rights reserved. Brunch is an experience, beginning with the incredibly long wait you’ll sit out pounding cocktails at the bar. Whether it’s his famous Chug burger slathered in secret sauce or the Cuban frita covered in just-fried papitas, you’ll want to order something with a bun to get the full Ariete experience. For food made and supported by locals, there’s nowhere else to look than the best restaurants in Coconut Grove. “I would have given this place 5 stars. It’s not cuisine whose style you’ll immediately pin down, but letting go of old stereotypes is part of the fun of dining here.Why go? Price. If the Lobster Mac and…” more, “ into the food so fast that I didn't take any pictures. A charming neighborhood restaurant with a shabby exterior and a cozy dining room that’s just bursting with Italian charm. Ariete offers innovative cuisine in a new-American-meets-New World-way. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!??? Small, charming restaurant, feels like you are stepping into a city off the coast of Italy. Farinelli's outdoor courtyard fills up on clear nights, while the bar is a prime spot if you're interested in catching a game while you dine. Sponsored Results. I don't think I will go back to this…” more, “I've seen 3 and 4 stars on here! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out. Indoor or Outdoor seating is first come first serve. Not to mention the appetizers of octopus and foie…” more. Open. Connect With Us. Sapore di Mare Italian Seafood Coconut Grove. Mediterranean seafood is the focus of Sapore’s traditional menu but there’s plenty of cheese, fresh pasta and dessert to go around.Why go? Beltran’s contributions to Miami’s handheld offerings are unmatched. Sort: Recommended. Hands down best authentic Italian pizza in the area! Chef Michael Beltran experiments with Cuban food and draws from all sorts of flavor profiles and cooking methods to yield an innovative menu that’s exciting to navigate. I'm not a big fan of Coconut Grove area. Dine-in Available ... Dine-in Available. We really enjoyed the bruschetta too!! What is it? Delivery . The risotto was exquisite and the Branzino was perfectly cooked. Grab and go. Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery in Miami, Restaurants with Healthy Options in Miami during COVID-19. Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! Nab a table in the courtyard and dig into sensational egg dishes with foams and truffle oil that pair delightfully well with the restaurant’s selection of boozy, fizzy drinks. The waiter knew the menu well of both food and wine. Spillover stocks a sizeable selection of craft ciders and meads, which you can order as a sample-size pour to try or as a full glass to savor. The best restaurants in Coconut Grove are special, especially to its residents who patronize their neighbors more than any other area in Miami. Several of the divey Miami sports bars remain but the Grove has come into its own as a sort of gastronomical enclave, boasting some of the best restaurants in Miami in a small, few-block radius. What is it? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Unfortunately, after two glasses of wine in, I don't recall the name - but I do remember he said it could almost be compared to an Italian flan, which was beautiful presented, and had some strawberries on the side.