add rest of ingredients, and mix well til totally combined. Jump to:Ingredients That tasted so good though. Stir in the coconut flour until the dough seizes – it’ll harden a bit and become scoop-able. (There are some other things to consider like placement in the oven and pan thickness, but it’s usually oven temp.) https://www.spiceupthecurry.com/eggless-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe If they really split, just push them back together or re-roll. Runny honey can be used in place of maple syrup if they don’t need to be 100% vegan, as always with my recipes. I will tag you (and of course give credit) to any I post. Perfect with a glass of milk or a scoop of ice cream, these peanut butter cookies are a wholesome treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about. There are lots of egg, peanut butter, and sugar PB cookies out there but they’re so sweet and I always think it’s nice to 1. have a healthier option, and 2. a great egg-free cookie. I’ve often made this recipe with sunflower seed butter for others if I’m not sure there’s an allergy. Making coconut flour cookies is no brainer really, super easy. Make 12 equal balls of dough, each about the size of a golf ball. Excellent recipe Ms. Alexandra. I never use agave so I'm not entirely sure. This takes about 30 seconds of stirring. I'm out of coconut atm. I’ve used it before in my gluten free chocolate cupcakes, and usually you need eggs to act as a binding agent. these look and sound ammmmazing! My dad LOVES peanut butter cookies but he HATES coconut. This is great if you’ve run out or if you’re allergic. How Can Peanut Butter Cookies Have No Eggs? I’m not sure why you’re using a gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe then, but if you are, about double the amount of whole wheat flour should work. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Thanks! peanut butter cookies are my fav! CONNECT WITH OE Perfect fluffy peanut butter cookies are an easy gluten free and wholesome dessert. If not, then I think it might be a case of your oven running cooler and the baking time will simply need to be increased. https://www.food.com/recipe/egg-free-peanut-butter-cookies-71849 Home • Cookies and Bars • Ultimate Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. You can see that I melted it directly in a saucepan – that’s because I have an induction cooktop and the lowest temperature is so low that it’s okay to melt chocolate directly on. Vegan and gluten free peanut butter cookies, made with coconut flour and maple syrup. I’m one of those people who favors chocolate desserts over just about anything else. Tag me on instagram @occasionallyeggs and #occasionallyeggs so I can see what you’re making, and stay in touch via email, facebook, and pinterest. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-11 minutes, depending on your oven time. According to the CDC (Centers For Disease Control), you should not eat raw cookie dough, not only due to raw eggs, but due to raw flour. There are some notes above about what to do if your cookie dough is too thin or too thick. Place them onto a parchment lined sheet – don’t worry about spacing too much, they won’t really spread – then use a fork to press one way, then the other, for a crosshatch pattern. If you do try, please let me know how it goes! This post was originally shared in June 2016. My go-to flourless peanut butter cookie! Again, thanks! Robin. That being said, I've made these for my mom, who's also a coconut hater, and she didn't notice it at all. Unfortunately, mine didn’t turn out perfect. Required fields are marked *. A definite crowd pleaser. You'd likely have to significantly increase the amount of flour you use if you were going to switch it out for a nut flour, as they absorb a lot less liquid than coconut flour does. Thank you so much Love how thick they are! Perfect fluffy peanut butter cookies are coming at ya today! If you're going to try it with nut flour I'd add 1/2 cup as well as a tablespoon of arrowroot powder and see if that works, but I can't guarantee anything. Don’t worry if it seizes a bit – that’s okay! It’ll make it a bit harder to do the cross with the fork, but should still work! Hi Megg! I have just put the cookies out of the oven and let them cool in the oven for 5 minutes.they are a bit soft though.will they get harder as time passes? + Baking sheet. Once your cookie dough is ready, roll 12 equal balls of dough and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Hope this helps : ). Could I use wheat flour instead of coconut flour? vanilla extract, almond flour, agave, salt, peanut butter, coconut oil and 2 more Banana-Peanut Butter Cookies Center of Nutrition Studies baking powder, rolled oats, medjool dates, peanut butter, unsweetened applesauce and 3 more It has been updated with new step-by-step photos and improvements to the text and recipe as of July 2020. #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} Bake at 180C (350F) for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.. As for equipment, you'll need measuring cups, mixing bowl, whisk and spatula. Instead of dipping in chocolate, I would like to put choc chips in the actual cookie. Of course, they can be eaten raw because they’re vegan, but I’m just curious as to what the texture should be like inside and where I went wrong. You can use honey in place of the maple syrup, but it will make them a little sweeter. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie CookiesBlueberry Peanut Butter SmoothiePeanut Butter, Banana, and Chocolate PopsiclesChocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Granola BarsPeanut Butter Banana CookiesOil Free Peanut Butter and Banana Granola. I think it should work but might not make the peanut butter seize up like it needs to. You want about 2cm (3/4 in.) My mom, for example, loves these cookies but generally despises coconut. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies, Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chocolate Popsicles, Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Granola Bars, Oil Free Peanut Butter and Banana Granola, Natural smooth peanut butter (unsweetened), Maple syrup (or runny honey if not vegan), 150 grams (1/2 cup) natural smooth peanut butter, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional), 4 tablespoons coconut flour, one tablespoon at a time (1/4 cup), 50 grams (1/4 cup) dark chocolate, chopped, for dipping. Place it over a gently simmering saucepan of water (the bowl shouldn’t touch the water) and melt the chocolate that way. It might look a bit curdled and strange at first, but keep stirring until everything comes together in a smooth, glossy mixture. • If your peanut butter has salt added, reduce the salt to 1/4 teaspoon. Would this work? WORK WITH ME, © 2020 Occasionally Eggs | Images and text may not be used without permission |, Ultimate Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. If your dough is too hard (though this should be avoided by adding the flour 1tbsp at a time if you don’t know your flour in the first place) do the same thing but with milk, until the dough looks like it does above.