I’m finally back with another mug cake! Because I think we’ve all been in that boat at some point. Tip: You can make your own oat flour at home! ♡  Healthy Triple Chocolate Mug Cake You can read my full disclosure policy by clicking. It’s supremely rich and chocolaty, even with no eggs, butter, refined flour or sugar. SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER TO GET ALL THE BEST DISHES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX! ♡  Healthy Snickerdoodle Mug Cake Mix into well blended. Did you use measuring spoons or a kitchen scale?   https://amyshealthybaking.com/.../07/healthy-flourless-chocolate-mug-cake This mug cake is supremely moist, basically with the same texture as fudgy brownies, and has an irresistible flavor similar to 72% dark chocolate. How did you measure the oat flour and cocoa powder? Coconut Mug Cake. (That guarantees I’ll see your picture! Sugar-Free Recipes and Naturally Sweetened Recipes. That way, you can adjust each mug cake to your own liking. I’m honored that you tried making my recipe Jana! If you microwaved them on high for 1 minute like in traditional recipes, that would result in tough or gummy textures. Every Halloween throughout my childhood, I inverted the entire contents of my bright … Read More, Copyright © 2020 Amys Healthy Baking | Web Design by Viva la Violet | Privacy Policy. You may also like Amy’s other recipes… Whether you prefer milk, dark or white, there are lots of treats inside for you! But I do tend to eat it more during the holidays or at a wedding. Let the mug cake cool for at least 4 minutes to allow the center to finish cooking through. Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! And yes—every single one contains some form of chocolate. And with a certain holiday right around the corner… This would definitely make for a super easy (and healthy!) I’ve had this coconut mug cake sitting on my computer for about 5 months and every week, I’ve added it to my list of posts to do and it … That sounds frustrating and not like how this mug cake is supposed to turn out at all, so I’d love to work with you to figure out what happened. ♡  Healthy Chocolate Chip Mug Cake And I’ve tried this recipe with Hershey’s Dark Cocoa and really liked how it turned out. * Stir in the vanilla extract and vanilla stevia. I mean, I do love making a Sugar Free Coconut Flour Layer Cake every now and again. And he called it magical! I’m always happy to help! I struggled with the name of this recipe… Should it be called “flourless” or “practically flourless” instead? One tip you could try is adding more vanilla to offset the smell. It tasted a little eggy but other wise it tasted really good. ♡  Healthy Vanilla Mug Cake. So instead of making a whole cake, another option is to make a basic coconut flour mug cake. And when you make your own, remember to snap a picture and share it on Instagram using #amyshealthybaking and tagging @amyshealthybaking IN the photo itself! I’m honored that you tried making my recipe, Devika! The only difference is just how it looks. { Read More }, The Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook is perfect for any and all chocolate lovers. That’s why I like to use the dark cocoa to get more chocolate flavor. It’s also really concentrated—you need less than ½ teaspoon for your healthy chocolate mug cake! You’ll skip the refined granulated sugar and sweeten your flourless chocolate mug cake with vanilla stevia. . In a mug or small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients of coconut flour, Swerve sweetener, salt and baking powder. Lightly coat a 1-cup ramekin with nonstick cooking spray. A simple gluten free and low carb coconut flour mug cake recipe that's only 4 net carbs per mugcake. bakers how to make healthy + yummy treats! Spread the batter into the prepared ramekin, and gently press the remaining chocolate chips on top (if using). 10 Quick Keto Casseroles You Need To Make Today, 10 Easy Keto Chili Recipes You Need To Try On A Keto Diet, 10 Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies You Need To Try, Sugar Free Banana Muffins With Sour Cream, 2 tbsp Swerve sweetener (or other granulated sweetener). Regular unsweetened cocoa powder gives your healthy mug cake the most chocolaty and rich flavor! But you won’t see me eating cake on my birthday. View Nutrition Information + Weight Watchers Points, Healthy One-Bowl Pumpkin Mini Muffins {Eggless & Dairy-Free! I liked the consistency, and how easy it is to make, but next time I’ll use at least 2 tsp of coconut sugar. If you just used 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar, that’s why your mug cake was so bitter — that’s the equivalent of 1/6th to 1/9th of the amount of sweeter that the recipe calls for! Stevia is a plant-based, no-calorie sweetener that contains nothing refined or artificial (aka it’s clean-eating friendly). This is the vanilla stevia that I use because I love its warm flavor and don’t notice any strange aftertaste like with some other stevia products. Try adding in some pumpkin for a Coconut Flour Paleo Pumpkin Mug Cake treat or make your own Tiramisu Mug Cake. https://www.dropthesugar.com/low-carb-coconut-flour-mug-cake I love baking with coconut flour – I like its slightly sweet taste and I like the fact that little goes a long way, which makes it more economical than almond flour. Drop The Sugar is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Valentine’s Day dessert! What Inspired You to Write Healthier Chocolate Treats? This is a simple recipe that’s easy to adjust flavors.