You will notice in this photo that the treble strings do not require the extra loop. The end of the string should be pointing approximately upwards. Thread the other end of the string through the upper hole from the bottom Strong Classical Guitar Bridge Tie Blocks Bone Inlay Rosewood Parts Replacement 6 PCS. of the strings carefully with the cutters. This glue, particularly the thick viscosity, dries quickly and works extremely well for this purpose. You will notice that the instrument You will have to thread the string the opposite way through the tie-block as the You will be directed to our third party checkout system. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay Money Back Guarantee. Here is a close up of the break angle over the saddle pins to the tie block. How to Glue the Bones to the Tie Block on the Bridge of a Classical Guitar. For a classical guitar that distance varies between 40 to 45 mm at the 0-fret position and increases to about 57 mm above the bridge. 1600 Windsor, California 95492 Toll Free: 1-800-477-4437 or International: 707-687-2020 Pass one end of the bass string through the lower hole in the tie block, from the soundhole side. Products [16] Sort by: Bleached Bone Saddle for Acoustic Guitars (105x3.5x12mm) CAD$:7.25. in Stock: Add To Cart. lower hole of the tie-block. been melted slightly to form a ball. They can slip if they are not tied correctly. Puerto Rico Netherlands, Turkey, Iceland, Cyprus, Czech, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine. The above design requires a double loop on the treble strings. At Guitar Parts Depot you can find professional & wide collection of Classical Guitar Bridge Tie Block for replacement or renew and rebuild with most affordable price, here is Your number one source for all kind of Classical Guitar Bridge Tie Block. loop a second time. Then pass the end of the string around the loop, and through the Get Directions | Classical Guitar bridge 6p tie blocks bone inlay wood@! ★ I use the door to door service to send the item. I started to use the 12 hole tie block bridge design about five years ago. The tie-block should then look like this: Bend the end of the string slightly to make it easier to pass through the Holding the end of the string, pull the rest of the Do this well away from the guitar BEFORE tying jv=1.1; Pull the string right through to leave about 20mm. They are sometimes called classical guitar bridge beads aka classical guitar string ties. Our new Diamond Secure Tieblock System is a String Tie 3rd generation design, born from the the original BridgeBoneBeads introduced in 2007. Customer Support 1-800-900-GLUE (4583), Same Day Shipping on Orders Placed Before 3PM PST M-F. the lower hole of the tie block. You will notice in this photo that the treble strings do not require the extra loop. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 For all your guitar repair needs, CA glue is highly recommended, as well as any corresponding accelerator to ensure that your repair dries quickly, meaning you can use your guitar sooner. ends of the strings carefully with the cutters. between the two holes. 1st string only: For the top E string, pass the ball end of the I have recently developed my own unique design for the 12 hole bridge. Classical guitars need to have their strings changed regularly to get the best projection, tone, and playability. var jv=1.0; Now pass the end of the string through the loop formed Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. You will notice that the instrument Again, make sure the last loop of the string is held at the back of The repair process is a simple one and must begin with all the necessary resources: the bones you wish to use, the bridge blank with an attached tie block, binding tape, the CA glue, and an accelerator (should you want the glue to dry much faster). The 12-hole tie block gives //--> I now use a 12-hole tie block as standard on my guitars (unless specifically requested otherwise). To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. To speed up the drying of the glue, you can use a glue accelerator, which allows the glue to dry even faster. I test the instruments and give themtheir final adjustments before the finish is put on. var t=new Date();