Rich, perfectly chocolaty, a little gooey from those chips and perfect cakey, this is one zucchini loaf you’ll be making time and again! for the top of the loaf. Chill before slicing. I make it as written with the only exception being that I add the chocolate chips to the dry mix so they won't sink. chocolate, chocolate cake, gluten free, keto, low carb, zucchini bread. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. We have had a slice for breakfast all week. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 339 calories; protein 4.5g 9% DV; carbohydrates 41.9g 14% DV; fat 18.4g 28% DV; cholesterol 27.9mg 9% DV; sodium 230mg 9% DV. Ingredients: 1 cup zucchini, unpeeled and grated 1/2 cup unbleached flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 1/2 cup Splenda granular 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg white, whipped 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda Serve with whipped cream and ribbons of zucchini. In other words,  if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Cool in the pan. Nutrition facts are approximate and will vary depending on the ingredients used. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Carbs from sugar alcohols have been excluded since they have shown to have no impact on blood sugar. Idk. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. Tastes great slightly warmed in microwave. Is it possible to use other sweeteners such as gentle sweet or super sweet from THM? Enjoy with a cup of coffee! All opinions are my own and I only recommend products that I use and love. Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, pecans, chocolate chips, and orange zest. But wait…how can the recipe have so many eggs but not have the texture of scrambled eggs? Oh yeah…it’s dairy free! Delicious! We have this in the oven right now. Is it suppose to be? If you need a 100% dairy free option, you can use ghee or coconut oil instead of melted butter! Tales of a Texas Granola Girl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Using mini-chocolate chips, can be baked for 45 min. Only 4 net carbs per slice! . You saved Chocolate Zucchini Bread II to your. There are 110 calories in 1 serving (1 oz) of Pret A Manger Chocolate Zucchini Bread. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans. Also added two tablespoons cocoa powder. I should have the consistency of batter, I wouldn’t say overly liquidy. Low Fat Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe – 76 calories. Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I made 24 muffins instead of two loaves and they baked up in 20 minutes. Can I substitute swerve granulated sugar for monkfruit sweetener? . die. Only 4 net carbs per slice! Did you make any substitutions? Very yummy. I don’t use Swerve but I’m sure it would work just fine as long as it’s a 1:1 substitute for sugar. I made this with dark chocolate cocoa, 1.5 cups sugar, and a 1/2 c applesauce and a 1/2 c oil. Stir in zucchini. Thanks for the input Becky…I’ll take a look at the recipe. Congrats! The flavor was excellent...very chocolatey and sweet. Dark, moist and full of rich chocolate flavor, one bite of this decadent treat and you’ll be head over heals! Everyone loved it, it was all gone within 30 minutes. Add the almond flour mixture to the eggs and mix well. Will make it again. This Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread with a cinnamon sugar crust is perfectly sweetened, richly flavored, moist, and simple to make. Using the parchment lift the loaf out of the pan and slice! Also, great for fall and holiday gifts for all your keto friends! Bake for 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Nutrition facts are approximate and will vary depending on the ingredients used. Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread is zucchini bread meets chocolate cake…what could be better?! The cinnamon gives this bread an unexpected flavor. Grease or spray a 8-9″ loaf pan and line with parchment. Awesome bread! Eggs, White sugar, Vegetable oil, Vanilla extract and 10 more.. All-purpose flour, Sugar, Baking soda, Salt, Cinnamon and 10 more.. Eggs, White sugar, Pumpkin, Lemon juice, All-purpose flour and 9 more.. All-purpose flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Cinnamon and 5 more.. All-purpose flour, Nonfat dry milk powder, Sugar and 11 more.. All-purpose flour, Baking powder, Salt, Cinnamon and 11 more.. Nonstick cooking spray or paper baking cup and 15 more.. Good luck! You'd need to walk 31 minutes to burn 110 calories. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I made it a bit healthier by omiting the chips, using applesauce instead of oil, replacing 2 c. of AP flour with Whole Wheat Flour, and using honey in place of sugar. Remove bread from pans; cool completely on wire rack. This post may contain affiliate links, which means as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I’ve not tried other sweeteners in this recipe but I don’t see any problem with using your sweetener of choice! So when I went keto, I knew I had to find a great keto alternative to some of my favorite treats! Good luck! The eggs give structure to the bread without unappealing texture that many keto bread have! Great recipe!!! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Zucchini bread queens, do I have a recipe for you! My concern is that it is very liquid. in five small loaf pans, frozen in quart sized freezer bags. You won’t believe it’s keto much less dairy free…I promise! Your email address will not be published. Make sure to use a high quality cocoa because you will be able to taste the difference! I know…most “bread” recipes you try are disappointing and egg-y right? Find out how many calories should you eat. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips reserving 1 Tbsp. Maybe add a step for adding in the dry ingredients, rather than just saying almond flour mixture. Honest moment…I absolutely love quick breads. I loved it, my 7 year old loved it. (Keto newbie). Or if your a chocoholic like me…check these out! I've been making this recipe for a couple of years and it's become a family favorite! Well, it’s all in how you treat the eggs. Thanks, Emilie! I also dusted powdered sugar on top when it was cool and I took it to work. I didn't even get to eat more than a piece or two, it was gone too fast! Once the eggs are whipped up, everything else goes into the bowl for a quick mix! You won’t believe it’s keto much less dairy free…I promise! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. of chips evenly over the top of the batter. It’s in the oven. Add oil and vanilla; beat until combined. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Will make this again. This is a very moist and tasty dessert. Seriously--and it doesn't require as much sugar as a chocolate cake or muffin would because the zucchini makes it sweeter! Set aside. So this year, I decided to go chocolate and let me tell you what…AMAZING!! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Family, co-workers, neighbors, and college students devoured it. This can also be done with a handheld mixer but use a large bowl to prevent splatter! Rich, perfectly chocolaty, a little gooey from those chips and perfect cakey, this is one zucchini loaf you’ll be making time and again! Sprinkle the remaining 1 Tbsp. A great use for all that surplus zucchini coming out of the garden! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. This bread should be wrapped and stored in the fridge or it can be frozen whole or in slices. Also, make sure the chocolate chips you use are dairy free like these semi-sweet Lily’s chips! If using a stand mixer, switch to paddle attachment. I'm so sorry about your zucchini plant (David would have been thrilled if ours didn't make it!) Very good. Hope you enjoy! This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This was GREAT! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Last year when I had a zucchini surplus from my summer garden I created my Keto Zucchini Bread recipe and it’s killer! Info. I omitted the walnuts used applesauce for most of the oit and used 1/2 whole wheat flour. My husband said it was”pretty good for not being real cake” I used semi-sweet cholocate chips with real sugar but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. If you like this you’ll love my Chai Keto Pumpkin Bread! It was delicious! Visit CalorieKing to see … I decided to only add a quarter cup oil and subsituted the rest for apple sauce. Turned out moist. Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top. I just wanted to mention the recipe was confusing for my teenage daughter to follow. Butter, softened, Sugar, Eggs, Applesauce, Vanilla extract and 8 more.. Granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced, Sugar and 8 more.. In separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs, beat until well blended. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Dried currants, Coffee-flavored liqueur (such as kahlua) and 13 more.. Glad you enjoyed…the nutritional information is for a serving. Stir in sifted ingredients. Spoon evenly into loaf pans. https://mylifecookbook.com/low-carb-chocolate-zucchini-bread-recipe This bread doesn't last long in our house. If you use a 9" pan the baking time will be slightly shorter, so keep an eye on it starting at 30 minutes! In a small bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour and the next 5 ingredients and whisk well to combine. You know banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread…slathered with butter, slightly warm…I just cant help myself. Whole wheat flour, All-purpose flour, Baking powder, Salt and 7 more.. Unbleached flour and 16 more.. King arthur unbleached all-purpose flour, Baking powder and 8 more.. Flour, Baking powder, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Eggs and 4 more.. Eggs, Sugar, Oil, Zucchini, shredded, Flour, Baking soda and 5 more.. All-purpose flour, Unsweetened cocoa powder, Baking powder and 10 more.. King arthur unbleached all-purpose flour, Sugar and 8 more.. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread (Paula Deen) Recipe, Facts you should know about types of cardio, 5 tips for losing weight fast, easy and safe, What are Probiotics, their Benefits, Probiotic Supplements and Foods, Selenium and Top 15 Foods Rich in Selenium. ❤ I’m just wondering, is the nutritional info per serving or for the whole thing?