Made these using lupin flour to sub for regular flour and followed the recipe for the rest of the ingredients. . Did you calculate how many grams of sugar are in each donut by chance or just the carbs? You may be able to make it work with about half the pb2, but I can’t say for sure. Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my recipes organized in one place with photos! Give it a go! The only way to tell if yours will work is to try it out, unfortunately. And I love not feeling guilty eating them too! I made icing using FF Greek yogurt, PE Science PB flavor, and some soy milk. Let’s get into the double chocolate donuts recipe. Thank you so much for this recipe. These are still a top contender, I even like them unfrosted. Just made these but in mini version to make for easier snacking. A protein donut recipe with 89 calories and 11 grams of protein per donut. OMG Mason!! I have celiac disease what kind of flour substitute works best for those who made it gluten free? Voila. Depending on the recipe, some varieties -- like chocolate-frosted chocolate cake doughnuts -- can have as many as 370 calories. Privacy Policy, Calories in different weights of chocolate donut, Chocolate donuts: calories per ounce (oz). It should not be Does that make sense or answer your question? You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. 50 calories/half cup for comparison. I omitted the sprinklers and drizzled a bit of sugar free chocolate sauce over the top. If you enjoyed the Pumpkin Spice Protein Donuts, you’ll love these. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, chocolate donut seems to be a bad choice. Start your food diary today! I love these doughnuts, just perfect when I have a chocolate craving. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. diagnosis or treatment. It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake). Chocolate donuts have 25.25 g fat per 100g. Chocolate donuts have 4.93 g protein per 100g. Biting into one of those crumbly chocolate donuts that are perfectly coated with just the right amount of glaze surely pleases your palate, but it does nothing for your waistline. Lidl Lidl - Donut With Chocolate Glaze. people Terms of Use Coffman is pursuing her personal trainer certification in 2015. That’s all ya need to know. Is this recipe missing something or are the measurements off? A single glazed chocolate cake doughnut that is around 3 3/4 inches in diameter can have close to 250 calories. I did it with white chocolate frosting and nuts I looks amazing you have to try it I give a good taste my husband love it. Sorry about that! Yes please. thank you! Fill donut pan evenly and bake for 15 minutes. Because pumpkin is not really my favorite . : Oh yeah, I’m sure that’d be fine. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You can use any protein you’d like, but I recommend Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey, Dymatize’s 100% Whey, or PEScience Select Whey and Casein Blend. Every protein powder is a bit different. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of chocolate donut. 57 % 56g Carbs. I love your approach to easy but nutritious baking! Log Food. Or just the donut itself minus the frosting? These aren’t called double chocolate donuts just for the fun of it! Note: Any items purchased after I used a different approach with the protein frosting or glaze than I did in the pumpkin version, using chocolate syrup instead of evaporated milk.