5. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";
Of the buttercream sort. amzn_assoc_asins = "B002CXEW1G,B00K282KY4,B00005UP2P,B004A15870";
. If the bread is browning too quickly you can loosely tent it with foil to stop the browning. If you have frozen the bread, then like I said above, let the bread thaw completely first. Rich and sweet with chocolate chips and walnuts, this banana bread is made with shortening and mayonnaise, making it very moist. But I am not one to leave well enough alone…you know that about me by now. 6. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. and pour into the prepared pan. In a medium bowl mash 2 of the bananas with a fork, leaving them slightly lumpy. 25 personal essays written by Rachael and over 125 recipes. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60-80 minutes. Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. Make sure to bake it for at least 60 minutes! Stir in the chocolate chips (do not over-mix!) Easy to make with ingredients on hand. I mean I get it, you’re probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended. BUT the thing with this chocolate chip banana bread is that it’s out of control delicious when it’s warm…but it is also SO GOOD the next day! Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended. Set aside. I was so excited to try this and my loaf completely caved in in the middle!! And it’s even more indulgent with a spread of butter. I am sure this might have already been asked, I only have frozen bananas right now that need to be used. BUT, in a pinch heat a slice for 10-12 seconds and it will be good to go. Anyone know what I did wrong?? Absolutely the best banana bread recipe EVER! amzn_assoc_title = "Shop This Recipe";
Cool the loaf in the pan for 10 Doubled it and made a birthday cake!! This is definitely the best banana chocolate chip bread!! Be sure to register or log in and then click the camera icon located at the bottom of the comment form. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. On a bit of a health kick so going to keep experimenting with upping the protein and cutting back the sugar/fat, but this is an incredible base recipe and very versatile! Delivered Straight to Your Inbox, For Free! Made this today, with pecans instead of walnuts, and it is delicious! I’ve even claimed to make the BEST Banana Muffins…which, btw are totally THE BEST. Prepare your equipment: Preheat oven to 350°F. I hate when my family … Of course I use walnuts in this recipe, that you can omit if you must, but I urge you not to, at least the first time you make this recipe. The. Cool and serve. Got more bananas to use up? Cool completely. If so, what other changes do I need to make? |. © 2020 Rachael Ray Digital LLC  |, Rum Raisin French Toast with Maple Bananas Foster and Ham Steak, Click here to learn how to manage cookies. I made this with my 13 year old daughter who loves to bake. I know this info will be super helpful to others! Stir in the chocolate chips (do not over-mix!) Thank you! Our site uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. You have your Granny’s recipe that is the best. All Rights Reserved. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe MOIST & EASY! Add mix-ins: Fold in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and sliced banana. Not enough that it is mushy, that wouldn’t be good… just the exact perfect thing your banana bread has been missing all along. Helpful tip… Out of sour cream? First off, it’s outrageously moist (sorry). From the perfect Bolognese to treasured recipes from her grandfather, Rachael shares the tastes and tales of her childhood, career and culmination of a delicious life! Here’s a great sour cream substitution! Great recipe! 7. Possibly you over-mixed it? Next preheat your oven to 350°F, and wrap the loaf in foil. Hi I really love this recipe! Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60-80 minutes. Next mix in the flour until incorporated. Hi! Line the bottom and up the short sides with a strip of parchment paper for easy removal from the pan. It has worked out well for me so far, because as it turns out you guys all love sugary, buttery desserts too! Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Top with additional chocolate chips. Or you’ve made my Toasted Coconut Banana Bread and don’t think you need to look any further. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. I’ve never heard of that happening with this recipe! Grease and flour a 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan (or use baking spray). Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Memories, meals and Rachael's most personal stories from her first 50 years. This recipe is delicious and is definitely a keeper! Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn’t normally have when it’s mashed. Just thaw the banana bread at room temperature, and slice and serve! Can I use all frozen bananas or do they need to be fresh ripe unfrozen? amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual";
And yes, certainly you can reheat a slice of banana bread in the microwave, although it’s never the recommended method because it doesn’t heat evenly. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, and then using the parchment paper as handles, carefully lift the banana bread out of the pan to cool on a wire rack. This recipe makes 2 loaves. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts. Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread too! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. I will say, it did cave in the middle as another person posted. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Sandwich Recipe. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Thank you. Check your email to confirm your subscription. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Slice the remaining banana thinly, and set aside. I’m usually not a fan of superlatives but this may be the BEST banana bread I’ve ever had. Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. Add the flour.
Next time I need a killer banana bread recipe, I’ll definitely be back to make this again! I would unthaw the banana first. Advertisements fund this website. It feels good to know you're not alone, doesn’t it? You might like…, Get the latest news, updates, and recipes in your inbox. You can also toast slices of leftover banana bread, which is a great way to have a warm individual slice without reheating the whole loaf! This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! I absolutely love this recipe and I’ve made it several times! I veganized it (cashew yogurt, flax eggs, peanut butter instead of butter), halved the sugar and replaced with date sugar, and replaced the all-purpose flour with a mix of vital wheat gluten and chickpea flours to up the protein and it was phenomenal. Question: may I use almond flour instead? BUT the real secret to this recipe on supreme moistness and banana flavor is…wait for it…SLICED BANANAS. Best recipe for chocolate chip banana bread using ripe bananas to make it moist, melty chocolate flavor Cooking Tip: If you find the … If you'd rather skip over all that, and get straight to the chocolate chip banana bread recipe, please scroll to the bottom of the page. Mix the batter. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Also, it took 65 minutes to cook through, and my oven runs hot. 2. You add some mashed and some thinly sliced. This truly is incredible banana bread! Oh no!! There is no standard conversion for baking with almond flour and varies based on recipe, but start with a 1:1 ration and yu might need to add a a little more flour if the batter seems too wet! Spray again with nonstick spray. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Yup that’s it. Is your mind blown yet? Add in the flour and mix until incorporated. Cool the loaf in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely, right side up. I will definitely make this again though. Click here to learn how to manage cookies. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
If you would like to experiment with say, pistachios or peanuts in this recipe, just make sure to chop them!