Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2018. Add Chings fried rice masala and stir fry for 1-2 mins. The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Hakka Chinese. This stuff is like magic flavor paste. A staple in our house now! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. There was a problem completing your request. Chutneys came in damaged bottles and leaked all over. I have topped chicken with this a few times. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The least that could be expected for this way overpriced item is that it arrives in a useable condition. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It is priced at 2x what you would get in a traditional Indian Grocery store in the US. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. An entire desi-Chinese meal can be whipped up quickly with ease and without any fear of errors. Fast food Chinese…Desi Chinese is Desi Chinese. All Rights Reserved. (i have added ½ cup onion, ½ cup carrot, ½ cup cabbage, ¼ cup capsicum, ¼ cup beans and 2 tbsp spring onion). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020, I love Chinese food and with lockdown had a feel for the Chinese food and this really did satisfy my expectations, Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020. stir-fry for 3 minutes on high flame or till vegetables shrinks slightly. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The product itself is amazing, pretty much goes with anything. Your email address will not be published. CHINGS SCHEZWAN FRIED RICE MASALA. Slurpy. Turn leftover rice into spicy, hot Schezwan Fried Rice with a few spoons of Ching’s Schezwan Fried Rice Masala. Spicy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Zesty. Who doesn't love the taste of Desi Chinese food?