Turns out they recently changed management and there is a huge improvement in the quality of…” more. “I have had lunch here twice recently and was impressed with the quality and value of both meals. Hong Kong Restaurant 1238 Mass Ave Cambridge MA 02138 Harvard Square. Peking House Restaurant,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. Characterized by bright colors, bold flavors, and a diverse palate, Hunan cuisine is one of the eight famous culinary traditions of China. Location. Browse Our Menu SIGNATURE DRINKS Try our wide selection of delightful drinks, amazing cocktails, and great beer & wine selection. Priced to sell and filling. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Peking House Restaurant,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Absolutely one of the best dishes I've had from a Chinese restaurant!” more, “Super solid go-to for Chinese food. Usual american styled menu. George's Fine Chinese Food Restaurant George's Restaurant is celebrating it's 60th Anniversary this year serving Cambridge since 1951. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Open Tue-Sun 11:30am - 9pm Now I'm eating Chinese for thirty straight days, to support the Chinese restaurant community. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere and apparently popular with the locals- for good reason.” more, “I went to 126 Chinese food restaurant Friday to pick up supper for takeout. RESTAURANT RETROFITS WEEK 2: SUMIAO’S STORY, Bringing Back Sumiao: Community, Safety, and Strength, Sumiao Hunan Kitchen adds hot dry noodles in solidarity with Wuhan, Sumiao Hunan Kitchen Teams Up with Joslin’s AADI for Diabetes Awareness Month, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos spotted having dinner in Kendall Square, The 11 best Chinese eateries in Boston to try right now, Perptual Motion | Sumiao’s top-selling baijiu cocktail in Boston. Best Chinese Restaurants in Cambridge, Region of Waterloo: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cambridge Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Be among the first to receive the latest news on our upcoming events and special offers! The 65th Anniversary celebration in August will include special events and promotions! : (519) 623 6188 Check back  often for our upcoming specials and events! A Chinese-born research scientist’s new eatery mines the flavors of her youth. Tel: 410-228-9242(410-228-2345) Harvard Square, © 2014 Hong Kong Restaurant in Harvard Square. Halloween, Fall Cocktails and Thanksgiving is Coming! Map updates are paused. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I spent far too much time looking at menus, in Brantford, we always dealt” more, “ for two . By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I've ordered from here a bunch of times and the General Gau's and Lo Mein are great everytime. Their menu spans everything I'd order in Shanghai, without having to get a visa first. House of Liu. More full of chicken and tofu than vegetables. CREATIVE HUNAN CUISINE IN THE HEART OF KENDALL SQ. George passed away in 1993 and left his legacy to his son Paul and his family to carry on. Restaurant menu, map for China Garden located in 28215, Charlotte NC, 8016 Cambridge Commons Dr. Sumiao Hunan Kitchen Brings Spicy, Hard-to-Find Hunan Cuisine to Cambridge. Can you take the heat? Royal East is known in the Cambridge community for its incredible Malaysian and Chinese cuisine. Small and clean with a friendly staff I had the garlic chicken which was excellent. I'm only going to the most highly touted restaurants in the Boston area. Opened in May of 1998, we are a Cambridge restaurant that prides itself on distinctive food, great atmosphere, and … Get into this Kitchen. Treats & Feast: Sumiao Hunan Kitchen Opening in Kendall Square on July 28, 2017. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Sumiao Hunan Kitchen: An Impressive Beginning. However, they tasted awesome. Absolutely not. Tel: 410-228-9242(410-228-2345) Changsho serves regional Chinese cuisine in the heart of Cambridge, MA. Sumiao Hunan Kitchen always is accepting applications from outgoing and motivated individuals interested in joining and growing with our team. At Sumiao Hunan Kitchen, we want our guests to feel special. We open for Take-out & Delivery ONLY. Ordered some delivery in which is actually delivered by a 3rd party delivery service (door dash) which came quickly” more, “They cook Very Fresh and good food.. 1238 Mass Ave “Reasonably priced, filling, tasty meals”, “Great quality and ample servings even on...”, “Quality and authentic food, at a good...”, “Food Hygiene Rating 0/5 from Cambridge...”. Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants. “We enjoyed 6 dishes including crisy duck, aubergines, tofu, “The BEST authentic Chinese Food I’ve ever...”, “Do yourself a favour and climb the hill”, “One of the best places to eat in Cambridge”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Cambridge, Hotels near Cambridge University Botanic Garden, Hotels near Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial, Hotels near The Centre for Computing History, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge, Restaurants near University Arms Hotel, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near ibis Cambridge Central Station Hotel, Restaurants near Hilton Cambridge City Centre, Restaurants near Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) hotel, Restaurants near Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park, Restaurants near Premier Inn Cambridge City East hotel, Restaurants near Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial, Restaurants near The Centre for Computing History, Restaurants near University Museum of Zoology. Located in the bustling and tech-driven Kendall Square, Sumiao Hunan Kitchen is a contemporary Chinese restaurant & bar introducing authentic Hunan Cuisine. Best Chinese Restaurants in Cambridge, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Cambridge Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The bean curd sheet was a different type from what I had expected and loved -- no fault of the restaurant, but now that I” more, “The Sesame Chicken was amazing. And I have to agree! Mu Lan Taiwanese Restaurant takes the security of your information seriously. Check the events page often as we schedule exciting promotions surrounding this momentous occasion. Phantom Gourmet: Sumiao Hunan Kitchen In Cambridge, 5 of Boston’s Most Innovative Seafood Restaurants, Seven Secret Bar Menus to Inspire Your Next Restaurant Promotion, A PINCH OF GINGER AT SUMIAO HUNAN KITCHEN, 16 restaurants where you can find Boston’s best meatballs, Sumiao Hunan Kitchen’s menu celebrates owners’ long romance, Saketinis Take Centerstage at Sumiao Hunan Kitchen in January, Top New Restaurants in Boston 2017: The List, Seasonal Sensations at Sumiao Hunan Kitchen, Boston’s 10 Best Restaurant Openings of 2017, Eat This Now: 15 New Fall Dishes and Drinks to Try in Boston, Sumiao Hunan Kitchen to Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival, Fire Flower – Sumiao builds a pathway to Hunanese cuisine for the uninitiated.