I LOVE the original spinach ones the most! Your guests will think you hiked to a warm climate to pick fresh basil and make pesto:). I made my own for this; my recipe produced about a cup of pesto and I ended up using it all; 1/2c didn't seem like enough. 1-pound package DeLallo Whole Wheat Pasta. I made my own for this; my recipe produced about a cup of pesto and I ended up using it all; 1/2c didn't seem like enough. Grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, sautéed peppers, garlic, onion and pesto cream sauce create a restaurant-style meal everyone will love. I made a few modifications - I used 16 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes instead of oil-packed (soaked them in boiling water for 3-5 minutes and then coarsely chopped) and added a handful of toasted pine nuts (omitted red pepper flakes though). Makes lots, cause it gets gobbled up! allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/2037/pesto-and-sun-dried-tomato-chicken-pasta.aspx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes, 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, diced, 30g semi sun-dried tomatoes cut into strips. Something went wrong. The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Don’t worry, Josh always looks out for me. Oops! I love your recipes! Heat remaining oil in pan, add tomatoes … Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. We love sitting around the table with good food, good conversation, and good friends and family! Thanks so much, Kristin! 29 Sep 2008, Used different ingredients. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through. That pasta looks so good. I just made this. It is so good . After a few minutes, chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks. YUMMO! I made a few modifications - I used 16 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes instead of oil-packed (soaked them in boiling water for 3-5 minutes and then coarsely chopped) and added a handful of toasted pine nuts (omitted red pepper flakes though). In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Read More, Summer Fall Winter Main Dishes Kid Friendly, Your email address will not be published. I love any kind of stuffed pastas- manicotti, ravioli, mezzaluna. DeLallo’s Sun-Dried Tomatoes will knock your stockings right off the fireplace they are so good! (My pesto recipe: 1/2c evoo, 1c fresh basil leaves, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2c toasted pine nuts, 1/2c parmesan; blend all together in blender or food processor.) It’s always a hit! Such a great pasta ~ perfect for any time of year! allrecipes.com.au/.../pesto-chicken-pasta-with-sun-dried-tomatoes.aspx Using bowties is a good idea, the sauce sticks good to this shape. My absolute favorite pasta is raviolis!! Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is that recipe. The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. This looks fantastic! Adding fresh parmesan makes it happen! Flip and sear 5 to 6 more minutes, or until cooked through. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, diced, 30g (1 oz) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips. Our kitchen is always open! This recipe looks amazing and has just been pinned . Very easy and tasty. I love the twisty pasta. Might make a great Xmas afternoon meal with some wine before heading over to Grandma’s later for dinner. Please try again. Before he adds the chicken he sets some pasta aside for me:) If you have vegetarian guests, you can do the same. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and place in the pan. I love the sun dried tomatoes. I used half of a 270mL basil Classico pesto, if that helps anyone. Whoops! I was hungry for something with pesto. Very easy and tasty. Sprinkled parmesan and toasted pine nuts on top of each serving. Thanks! YUMMO! I made my own for this; my recipe produced about a cup of pesto and I ended up using it all; 1/2c didn't seem like enough. This dish looks amazing! Privacy Policies, Altered ingredient amounts. Sprinkled parmesan and toasted pine nuts on top of each serving. Very easy and tasty. YUMMO!  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada), I have made this so many times! .YUM! DeLallo’s Simply Pesto is superb! People ALWAYS will ask you for the recipe! Thank you love all these ingredients! Oops! The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. Please try again. Josh likes to add chicken to this pasta dish when we have company. A comforting midweek supper that is filling and delicious with great flavour from sun dried tomatoes and a jar of ready made pesto. Cook the pasta according to package instructions and then drain. . Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod. People ALWAYS will ask you for the recipe! We are taking a break from cookies and sweets to share a savory recipe, Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes. When your house is full of company, it’s important to have an easy recipe on hand that will still WOW a crowd. follow you on Pinterest: pinterest.com/elena8. I was hungry for something with pesto. Stir in the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped chicken. Wow, this looks delicious!! Used different ingredients. This easy pasta recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a festive holiday dish! Pasta with chicken, basil pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes. Note-we think this pasta is good served warm or cold. This time we used Fusilli Bucati. I'm not used to using crushed red pepper flakes so wasn't certain how much to add; did about 1/4 tsp and it was just right; might do slightly more next time. We love serving this pasta dish to family and friends when they visit for the holidays because it’s festive and easy to make! Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high. C hicken Pasta in Creamy Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce — A quick weeknight dinner packed with flavor and ready in 20 minutes. They will thank you and this way you don’t have to make two dishes! -  I'm not used to using crushed red capsicumflakes so wasn't certain how much to add; did about 1/4 tsp and it was just right; might do slightly more next time. I added feta and black olives cause I had them and they seemed to work. (My pesto recipe: 1/2c evoo, 1c fresh basil leaves, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2c toasted pine nuts, 1/2c parmesan; blend all together in blender or food processor.). looks delicious I want to cook food that’s enjoyable to eat, I added some jarred artichokes and Italian herbs, and both were fantastic additions!! All rights reserved. © 2008 - 2020 Two Peas & Their Pod. Sun-Dried Tomato, White Bean, & Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad, Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Spinach, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277675133248997059/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/259308891018562487/. Thanks so much, Kristin! What a great easy recipe for the holidays! In the meantime, boil the pasta until al dente, about 8 minutes. -  The email addresses you entered will not be stored and will be used only to send this email. Thanks so much, Kristin! Privacy policy, My husband & I really liked this simple pasta dish. We always start with our favorite DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Pasta. It’s fabulous. -  Drain the pasta water and return the pasta to the pot. YUMMO! I used half of a 270mL basil Classico pesto, if that helps anyone. Home All Recipes Dinner Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain. Disclosure: this post is in partnership with DeLallo, but our opinions are our own. Made this on Wednesday. Makes lots, cause it gets gobbled up! Pinning this on my “What’s for Dinner” board! Veggie Lasagna is my fave, but this dish looks delish! looking forward to making this for christmas. Published: March 7, 2016 // Updated: May 13, 2020 …