New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SlimmingWorld community. slimming worlchicken kebab  cha  champ  steak sauce  seekh kebabsthe, Layered Turkey Meatloaf with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Turkey Breast with Garlic Herb Sauce, Turkish Turkey Meatball Wraps with Tzatziki, Skillet Turkey and Pinto Bean Chili with Pepper Jack Biscuit Topping, Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) in a large bowl, Add the chicken and mix well, ensuring it is all coated well, Cover with cling film and refrigerate for a couple of hours, Cut the end off the potato or peeled onion insert 3 skewers, Thread each marinated chicken thigh on to the skewers, pressing each one down firmly, Stand the assembled skewer upright on a baking tray and cook for 1.5 hours at 180°C, Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then slice and serve. Leave in the fridge for roughly 1 hour. Thread starter SoldieronNatasha; Start date 2 January 2014; SoldieronNatasha Full Member. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks for posting its given me ideas, joining Slimming World on Monday can't wait to get started. I've recently rejoined SW after I think a 6 month break. Please note that this subreddit is not run by Slimming World, and is member/community-driven. They do grill it (because I see them do it) and they don't put oil on the grill. Thanks for looking. Servings. Slimming World. I appreciate every comment left on this site. Most are saying a couple of syns depending on the oil and marinade (and a lot more if u have naan). 2. I'm scared I'm going to run out of takeaway options when I'm in a rush or can't be bothered to cook! And wow, they are SO delicious. I'll ask them if they use oil, and what else they use, in the marinade. After 1 hour, place the chicken on the skewers with peppers and onions. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Registered No. If you would like to know more about working together or just a friendly chat, please email me:bethmiaelliw@outlook.comThank you. Slimming World is the most advanced slimming organisation in the UK, promoting healthy, nutritious and balanced food for weight loss. Started Slimming World - 17 October 2011 - 20 stone 7.5lbs Restarted - 17 March 2014 - 17 stone 12.2lbs 24/3/2014 - 17 stone 7.8lbs 31/3/2014 - 17 stone 5.0lbs 1. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Marinate your diced chicken by mixing up all the spices and yoghurt together. Chicken shish was always my go-to takeaway as I'd have no sauce, lots of salad and would syn the pitta... so much better than any other takeaway. Please note that this subreddit is not run by Slimming World, and is member/community-driven. Hmm, it's not in the handbook, having difficulty finding online. Cookies help us deliver our Services. All these changes are throwing me off. 2 January 2014 #1 Does anyone know how many syns for a chicken kebab takeaway with the pita bread? Ask the takeaway if it's grilled, or what oil is used. It's low in calories too! Share links, your journey, before and after photos, or anything that takes your fancy in this community for Slimming World redditors! Has this changed since I left and rejoined? It's impossible to know without seeing the ingredients. 4 portion(s) Total time. This Chicken Kebab is the perfect Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly substitute for that late night takeaway. 3. Share links, your journey, before and after photos, or anything that takes your fancy in this community for Slimming World redditors! I do kindly ask no advertising brand websites. © 2020 HeyFood Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved. I lost 7 and a half stone on the plan as it was before I stopped going so I'm half tempted to follow it as it was. 10861512, Recent searches: Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.