Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas – omit the taco seasoning. This is. Our easy version swaps our homemade enchilada sauce for a semi-homemade creamy salsa-based sauce, uses shredded rotisserie chicken instead of a chicken … THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. November 11, 2020 by Beth Pierce 3 Comments. https://www.food.com/recipe/speedy-white-chicken-enchiladas-236995 I changed it up a little, but it took like 10 min to make and was soooo good. Easy Chicken Enchiladas never tasted so good with sweet onions, fresh garlic, black bean, green chiles, and tender rotisserie chicken all nested in soft tortilla shells smothered in fresh enchilada sauce with plenty of shredded Mexican cheese. Help spread the word. If desired garnish with additional toppings. Corn on the cob made a perfect addition for more vegetable goodness. Don't remember where the original came from, as I have tweaked it over the years into this recipe. Total Carbohydrate Easy Chicken Enchiladas never tasted so good with onions, garlic, beans, green chiles, and rotisserie chicken all nested in soft tortillas smothered in fresh enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Suggestion: One can use chopped/shredded leftover chicken rather than canned chicken. Then add the onion and proceed with the rest of the recipe. I left out the onion, used mexian style shredded cheese, turned the oven up to 375 during the, last 7 minutes, and topped with sour cream and black olives when I served them. Heat the oven to 350°F. Nutrition Disclaimer: All nutritional information shared on this site is an approximation. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. iy_2020; im_11; id_12; ih_19; imh_48; i_epoch:1.60523929587E+12, py_2020; pm_10; pd_29; ph_14; pmh_10; p_epoch:1.60400581192E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Thu Nov 12 19:48:15 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60523929587E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/easy-chicken-enchiladas/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. This dish is full of all natural, hearty ingredients that come together to make a tasty satisfying meal. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Go ahead and set that aside for a few minutes or prepare in advance and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. We love it and it tastes delicious. This is a hearty meal all by itself but for a large group or a special occasion I like to serve this with Queso Fundido,  Easy Mexican Coleslaw, and Strawberry Mimosas. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas. I must admit - I would never typically consider making a meal using canned chicken. I mixed 2 large spoons of sour cream into the chicken mixture instead of using it as a topper. I mixed 2 large spoons of sour cream into the chicken mixture instead of using it as a topper. The homemade enchilada sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance making this casserole easily doable on a weeknight. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Heat the oven to 350°F. Bake according to the recipe. Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll up, and place (seam down) on top of the soup mixture. However rotisserie chickens are available in most grocery stores, big club stores like Sams and Walmart. 21 %, (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup. Top with sour cream, lettuce and tomato. The recipe was simple to make and delicious. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. This recipe is easy to prepare, and the time required for it to be cooked is reasonable especially when this is on your list during the work week. assorted topping such as cilantro, chopped tomatoes, minced jalapeno, sliced black olives, sour cream (optional). Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the water has been cooked in. Co. rn on the cob made a perfect addition for more vegetable goodness. If desired garnish with additional toppings like cilantro, chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives, minced jalapeno, chopped avocados or sour cream. You can use flour or corn tortillas for this recipe. Folks it just does not get much better than that. Then reduce the heat and add the garlic cooking for about 1 minute stirring constantly. Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? Any cooked shredded or cubed chicken will work for this recipe. Now add the black beans, diced chicken, green chiles, taco seasoning and water. No worries! It is an all natural cheese using potato starch to prevent caking. 1 Cook the onion until it is soft. They are always a hit with friends and family and reheat very well in the microwave for those of us with smaller households. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. 65 g Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. This is my second time making it, and I am sure won't be the last! Suggestion: This is a very forgiving dish. Spread remaining sauce mixture on top, and cover with cheese. This recipe was delicious! Both my husband and I were really amazed how delicious this was - I used organic wheat tortillas and it was a really, I love this recipe, simple and full of flavor. https://damndelicious.net/2019/03/01/green-chicken-enchiladas https://www.food.com/recipe/quick-and-easy-chicken-enchiladas-75758 I have added black olives, used less chicken, doubled the sauce mixture, upped the spice factor, etc. I use cooked chicken breast instead of canned chicken and since my better half can't handle too much spice I use around a half can of the chilis. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/2 cup sour cream and several tablespoons of salsa verde. Reduce the heat and add the garlic cooking for 1 minute stirring constantly. Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture into a 9x13 pan. Using canned chunk chicken and prepared enchilada sauce makes this Mexican-style dish super easy...lots of cheddar cheese and green chiles makes it really tasty! Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Vegetarian enchiladas – omit the chicken and replace with diced red and green bell pepper and coarsely chopped broccoli.