Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells with chicken nuggets, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Instead, I use a tablespoon to carefully fill the shells with the chicken mixture. Flavors in the finished dish were excellent. Thank you for supporting our sponsors! I will freeze half shells do I need to put Alfredo Sauce before I freeze them or after Thank you for recipe. . Notes Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray. I love that the options are endless too! These would be a big hit at our house. I did bake it covered for 20 minutes, then removed the foil and baked for another 10 minutes. Alfredo Sauce: I use homemade, but if you are in a rush and want to swap it out for pre-made I highly recommend this mix. All thoughts and opinions are my own. The combination of flavors can’t be beat! 4. Sunday is meant for big dinners and delicious food. I’d love to see your creations! You just have to simply cook the pasta and put the ingredients together in the oven. It says to add the chicken, bacon, cheese and remaining ranch mix. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Ranch mix recipe is fantastic! I can’t wait to make them soon! This is one of our favorite flavor combos! Instructions. This is something my kids would love!! Oy vey, it is that…, Filed Under: chicken, Dinner, Lunch, Main Dish, Meat, recipes Tagged With: Cheesy Chicken Bacon Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe, chicken, comfort food, creamy and cheesy stuffed shells, easy and quick dinner, green onions, homemade Alfredo sauce, kid approved dish, kids love it, make ahead of time dinner, make ahead recipe, natural smoked bacon, stuffed shells. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe. yes – but would maybe add some red pepper flakes to give the flavor a bit more zing to it. Enjoy! Make this easy recipe with homemade sauce or favorite store-bought Alfredo sauce. Nutrition Information: Tools Used in the making of these Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Shells: Jumbo Pasta Shells: Make sure you buy these and not the large ones. It was nice, BUT – I did find it lacking in some “pizzazz” flavor. Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Shells made with homemade ranch seasoning, chicken and bacon in a quick and easy ranch alfredo sauce. Hi Nata! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. 16 ounce jar Alfredo Sauce https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a50100/chicken-alfredo-stuffed-shells-recipe You can cook the chicken and bacon Saturday afternoon and then chop it all up. Need more quick dinner recipes? Super yummy! Chicken Recipes Dinner Recipes Main Course Pastas Pork Recipes Recipe, Your email address will not be published. The key is a sharp knife and a plan. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! I made this today – followed your recipe to the tee. window.fd('form', { Serving Size: 1 Thanks for sharing your recipes! CorningWare French White 2-1/2-Quart Round Casserole Dish with Glass Cover Cook Time: Like this recipe? Broil bacon (see How to Make Perfect Quick and Easy Oven Broiled Bacon post) and let it cool. The parmesan is in the sauce and the pepperjack goes on top for baking. Bacon AND alfredo?? This looks amazing! If that’s not your cup of tea don’t worry – they will continue cooking in the oven. Required fields are marked *, I'm so glad you stopped by! I made this for dinner, I loved it and so did my sister!! Place baking pan uncovered in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Is this missing a step? i just made this for my family, BIG HIT!!! She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. … stuffed with grilled chicken strips, naturally smoked bacon, freshly chopped green onions, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and homemade Alfredo Sauce. 2 cups cooked, diced chicken I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. Remove from oven and serve hot. How to Make Perfect Quick and Easy Oven Broiled Bacon, Chicken Bacon Mushroom Alfredo Lasagna Recipe, No Bake Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits, Easy Puff Pastry Cinnamon Apple Turnovers, Easy Soft and Fluffy Pumpkin Dinner Rolls, Simple Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. ","position":5,"name":"Fill the shells with the chicken and bacon...","url":"https:\/\/www.honeyandbirch.com\/chicken-bacon-alfredo-stuffed-shells\/#mv_create_117_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the stuffed shells. see How to Make Perfect Quick and Easy Oven Broiled Bacon post, 355 ml - homemade Alfredo sauce + 1 cup (237 ml) for topping (see Homemade Creamy Alfredo Sauce Recipe). Shells are a versatile pasta we’ve been using to give us new ways to enjoy our favorite flavors and dishes. I’m excited to try this but got confused with the cheese issue. This Cheesy Chicken Bacon Alfredo recipe can be put together the night before then keep in the refrigerator. Pepperoni Pizza stuffed shells with marinara sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. (0.6 ml) – black ground pepper 1 box (12 oz. I’m missing something. }); I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Normally, I would use a plastic baggie when filling the shells. Can't wait to try this on my family! Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Shells made chicken breast meat, homemade ranch seasoning, chicken and bacon in a quick and easy ranch alfredo sauce. . Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bacon, garlic and 1 cup of Alfredo sauce. Copyright © 2020 The Thirsty Feast | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, CorningWare French White 2-1/2-Quart Round Casserole Dish with Glass Cover, Good Cook 2.5 Quart Rectangle Ceramic Dish, Red, Cuisinart 77-412 Chef's Classic Stainless 4-Piece 12-Quart Pasta/Steamer Set. formId: '5e50121e8e126c002647111f', Also, husbands may inadvertently think “large” is the right size…not saying mine did that! But with dinner dish I’m sharing today it’s totally possible. © Jenny Bullistron containerEl: document.querySelector('#fd-form-5e50121e8e126c002647111f') would I stuff shells again? The flavors of chicken bacon ranch take me back to high school lunches with Subway Sandwiches. Step 7 says to add chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch mix in a medium bowl, then step 8 says to take off heat. Add 1.5 cups (355 ml) homemade Alfredo sauce. / Total Time: Spread the sauce, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and then freeze. Instructions My family would LOVE this! Print ","position":1,"name":"Cook jumbo shells according to package directions. Tools Used in the making of these Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Shells: (this links to the recipe on my site), divided, , cooked one minute shy of the box directions. You can prepare all of the ingredients the night before or prepare in bulk to freeze. Will definitely make again. Drain and lay out on parchment paper to dry.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bacon, garlic and 1 cup of Alfredo sauce.In the bottom of a 9x12 baking dish, spoon 2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.Fill the shells with the chicken and bacon mixture and place in the baking dish on top of the Alfredo sauce.Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the stuffed shells. 8 strips - bacon see How to Make Perfect Quick and Easy Oven Broiled Bacon post. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. In a large pot add in the butter and garlic and melt together on medium heat. pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. Cut chicken strips, green onion, broiled bacon into small pieces and place it into a large bowl. Stuffed shells entered my life a few years ago and haven’t left since. I love recipes like this one for chicken bacon Alfredo stuffed shells for a Sunday supper. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for your feedback! Add 1.5 cups (355 ml) homemade Alfredo sauce. Then cover it tightly with plastic wrap. 45 minutes Add salt and pepper, mix well to combine. Place baking pan uncovered in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. 10 A year or so ago I also made Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake because we genuinely love the flavor combinations THAT MUCH. But what about when restaurant style meets homemade? I would totally make it again! Your email address will not be published. These look so cheesy and delicious! Tag with #valyastasteofhome.