This was really good! My family loves it. And the whole recipe was very quick and easy too. Place brussel sprouts, squash and pears on the rimmed baking sheet, brush with honey mixture and stir well to coat evenly. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. (Oh I also used canned peaches and marinated the chicken in the peach juice from the can for about 2 hours before I cooked it) If you do not like sweet main dishes then you will probably not like this. Congrats! I did not add in water and cornstarch to make a gravy; I thought the juices were just fine as is. Next time I'll add coconut for an even more flavorful outcome. Then try our go-to menu. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. The end result was just fantastic and even my boyfriend said he couldn't wait until I made this tasty dish again! this website. The sauce in this recipe is one of the best I've ever tasted! Be sure to use a large can as the cooked peaches are so tasty! Thank you Lor for a delicious recipe! Don't let some of the reviews scare you away from trying this wonderful recipe! Welcome guests to your home this autumn with rustic gourd garlands, decorated pumpkins, and wreaths and centerpieces made from foraged materials. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place chicken on one side of 18-inch by 12-inch jelly-roll pan; pat dry. On a large rimmed baking sheet (or two small ones), toss parsnip, turnip, and onions with vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme; season with salt and pepper. I used pineapple in place of the fresh peaches and it turned out well. This recipe originally appeared on the MyFitnessPal blog. It was delicious. Butternut squash might be fall's most versatile (and beloved!) Also I did not have ground cloves so I substituted a sprinkling of cinnamon and a genourous amount of freshly ground pepper for some spicy heat. Base with juices. This chicken was soooo good. Martha. You likely wash your hands several times a day, but are you doing so effectively? I used canned peaches in heavy syrup. 12 ounces brussels sprouts, washed, ends trimmed and halved, 12 ounces butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2.5 cups), 2 Bosc Pears, peeled, sliced in half and cored, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, divided, 4 (5-ounce) skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. Craving delicious fall flavors? In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Start by carving out a designated work area in your space. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey and remaining tablespoon oil. 12 ounces brussels sprouts, washed, ends trimmed and halved this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition A really different and unusual chicken recipe. I used a fresh peach(with white flesh though) and used a "light" brown sugar to save calories.