Learn how to cook great Asparagus chicken pie . Stir over a low heat for 1 minute. Add in the milk and the cream. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Preheat the oven 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and grease the pie tin. Dish out and set aside. Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your information is 100% secure and will only be used to send you my recipes and newsletters. And a perfect way to use up your leftovers, skinless chicken breasts (about 500g/1lb 2oz), cut into bite-sized pieces, (5oz) asparagus, roughly chopped into 4cm (1½in) pieces, Small handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped. A deliciously deep filled pie with succulent chicken and tender asparagus in a creamy sauce. 300ml chicken stock This delicious dish is pure comfort food. Melt the butter in the pan and add the flour. Egg wash the whole pie and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins until golden and crisp. Total Carbohydrate This hearty chicken and asparagus pie is great for sharing with a loved one on a romantic occasion like Valentine’s Day or a special anniversary. 6 mushrooms Cut a 1cm (½") hole in the top to allow steam to escape or even better, put in a pie funnel. Tip chicken out on to a plate and set aside. Serve. Place on top of the pie and cut off any excess pastry or tuck down the side of the dish. Gently cook the chicken in a frying pan, after 5 mins add all of the veg and continue to cook for an additional 10 mins. Bring slowly to the boil with continual stirring. Brush the edge of the dish with water to help the pastry stick. Add the chicken, asparagus, seasoning and cream to the sauce. Your email address will not be published. We are now offering online LIVE cooking classes. Gingerbread Cookies – Quick Yummy Recipes, Cheesy Baked Hash Browns – Quick Yummy Recipes, Veggie Spring Rolls – Quick Yummy Recipes, Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dippers – Quick Yummy Recipes, American Style Fluffy Pancakes – Quick Yummy Recipes, Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Bread Sticks – Quick Yummy Recipes. I stumbled upon this while I was rummaging through my large collection of recipes. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Crumbs Home Bakes. Asparagus chicken pie recipe. There’s something about the combination of chicken and asparagus that goes really well together in a pie. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It turned out to be a real find! 2 stocks celery Company Reg No. Registered office: 43-45 North Street, Manchester, M8 8RE, BSc Food and Nutrition and PGCE Secondary School Teaching (Food and Nutrition).