© 2020 Pizzeria Uno Corporation. ���n� � xl/_rels/workbook.xml.rels �(� ���j�0���}qҍ1F�^Ơ�-{ c+qhbK����ɠM�t�\����'���g�&�WP%�&��w A North Side Favorite for more than 25 years, serving authentic Chicago style stuffed, deep dish and thin crust pizza, gourmet pasta, sandwiches, burgers and much more. Just subtract these calories from the pizza nutritionals to find the information you're looking for. ��܉ x xl/workbook.xml�T�n�0��?�B��Z�c�r�xi �E���mᢒT���w$U���@�^Le�y����^6R�o�X�U�g#1Eu��>�>}\�������X��0뽜?6;hs������W:WM1��d��3]1_v�H� 4{l+�HaKƜ8�R, W^�05O�л�l�i-�r=�a�8�oK^�Mҧ�Ib��ʧZV �傻��C�N7{� � Also serving the gluten-sensitive community with our house-made, original recipe gluten-free pizzas and sandwiches! �#�/#�� �� PK ! We, At Chicago's Pizza With a Twist, make some pretty amazing pizzas! Report as containing personal information, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Old Chicago Pizza, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (12 Inch) Dutch Crunch, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (14 Inch) Dutch Crunch, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (14 Inch) Pbj, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (6 Inch) Pbj, Calories Burned For Cycling 14-15.9 mph (bicycle, biking, bike riding), Calories Burned For Cycling 16-19 mph (bicycle, biking, bike riding), Calories Burned For Cycling: BMX/mountain biking. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for chicagos pizza and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. >�׻'��[=� P|N�� L _rels/.rels �(� ���J1����ޝmi�z�0&��M&$Q�ooj��13�o���v7�I�rL�x ��ވ|���p���2yK�x�p����b���r)�CH�P|���n���Q�$�/�V��\���@f��qS���3�Y0��j�{�u8���w���`�N̋c�O���D!S�8k�'|�8>��UJ�_:V�C)���sBW�ϙ�e{^�B�4��h� �� PK ! We start from scratch with simple ingredients and add every one of those ingredients by hand. o~:�����'�I0=ys��Q�?�4\�������/��� P�ai�V8(�jEkc`V��=�~�qo��Nhi�y�ǓuOƩ,�ď��ܿ�/���b�Dyt��E�[� ��� ��l�3Ij�6��ٲJQ8Nǽ�@�7�I��e��:��d5�4 Delivery and carry out for lunch, dinner and late night! Fishers . All Rights Reserved |. GHN�� � [Content_Types].xml �(� �T�N�0�#���(q�jʁ��Z>�ě�j��w[ڿg���Ҫj/I���̎�;|XھX@D�]-���(�5^7���䥼�rZ��A-V��aty1��`��k��{)���*�| Ǒ�G���q*�jfj �f0���w�JJb4|�V�{*���{���E�ޗ�j�B�M�����;�>�ۓ�p���ҷ�i@�fnYR�!������ +�c bC��=G�q���\v&���U�m���\�)�N��F��xW�^�e�䲗_>�>��U��|@����K�0�V=�mϠ��;A��o���~cС��J���t�7@�x��ߣ�&���o�2e��� �����u�y��[�y;� �� PK ! We're here to put more Uno's in your belly. A North Side Favorite for more than 25 years, serving authentic Chicago style stuffed, deep dish and thin crust pizza, gourmet pasta, sandwiches, burgers and much more. 1�1�4����Һ@9�h�����wxQ�u�O-�䷷�(߼]�����K�k|�yl�_8Ah'������P���m�Ϝ��m��/\��y047�=N! Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (14 Inch) Pbj Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In East Of Chicago Pizza Pan (6 Inch) Pbj Quick 1200 Calorie Meal Plan Choose your favorite 14" pizza and replace the traditional crust with a crispy thin crust. �. After the dough has formed, we cut and roll the dough into our famous pizza crusts and … �X�y)�������������-+0υcF�Z9���+J��(5X�޳�57�o������)��K�JT�y��� Menu by Locations Bargersville . We use only the best ingredients because YOU are worth it! Just subtract these calories from the pizza nutritionals to find the information you're looking for. Franklin ��ރh�����m�| �sD�"$�4�D�S���O�����U�Nh�9��. :t��•�E����k�����>�|7��;���0��-�6�I�`�S�)�������bE�f �Jr�%Ϯּm�%qdK,k���a��%/ PK ! Cloverdale . *#$O_ VU xl/sharedStrings.xml�\�s�8���8���t'm>�M{�4;��4�i��ڷ;so�LۼȒW��u��%;��N_���$H A����"��0:�� �^�ʒ|��ٻ��Ɨ���)e6�i��w��2������ScJ��y7�������I�j!͋|�2�2͋�,��bv`���3W�\�LJ�'���H�*+� ^��v�L�Q������٩�g����.�2b�.��Ӄ����~�}��B\ʒ��_f�|$˪���4�0.df��r%�'z"�0f8�SeJU��[���V��P��|5�2@���R�bT�d��~�U)���Է����y�tF}z���i*�����M����B���8:Ġ_y�0�]���i�.�8��. Save on a second pizza, get add-on deals for wings and appetizers, plus feed the whole gang for less. Chicago’s Pizza dough is prepared daily with attention to detail to a time-tested process. �4^�I��8 ���iT%��5�u�| )�inh�Y�� {X We have Traditional Pizza (Meat Lovers Pizza, Combo Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, Garlic Chicken Pizza, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza) & Indian Fusion Pizzas … Certain activities provided via this website may be covered by US Patent 5,930,474. (� ����%�F[�sg �{��� F8����s/;"U���6�� ֭ Come & experience fresh-made Pizza & Wings with fresh-cut vegetables and dough that's made daily. We carefully freeze and ship anywhere in the U.S. Sign up now for exclusive savings, invites and the latest news sent straight to your inbox - starting with a FREE APPETIZER* welcome gift. Delivery and carry out for lunch, dinner and late night! )��k0՚0�!�!�i�ɹS]�٬ ��`�2K9�Gyvq�/ �� PK ! chicagos pizza nutrition facts and nutritional information. Access hundreds of thousands of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. Calories in President'S Choice Chicago Pizza Spinach & 3 Cheese, Calories in East Of Chicago Pizza - Ham & Cheese 6" Sub, Calories in East Of Chicago Pizza (cheese), Calories in Uno Chicago Pizza Skins (pie=2 Serv), Calories in Presidents Choice Chicago Pizza. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *With purchase of entree. Deep Dish Pizzas (Regular) Per Slice - 8 Slices/pizza: CHICAGO MEAT MARKET : 570 : 320 : 35 : 9 : 0 : 60 : 1240 : 30 : 1 : 3 : 22 Offer only for new eClub subscribers. Aloo Chaat Pizza - Family: 240: 25: 3g: 2g: 0g: 10mg: 8820mg: 51g: 3g: 37g: 5g: 10.00%: … Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. &$�շ7�74�O��H"�xR��㳔d�����NҨ9��ɨ�Aw(7e�(���3O�� Also serving the gluten-sensitive community with our house-made, original recipe gluten-free pizzas and sandwiches! Chicago's Pizza Nutritional … Columbus . Now you can get our original, legendary pizza shipped straight to your home - in Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni, the Original Numero Uno or the new Spinoccoli in 10-inch deep dish sizes. Bloomington/Ellettsville .