Perfect side dish to your chicken strips! Your email address will not be published. tater tot hotdish, is one of my favorites. For exact measurements of each ingredient and full directions, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the page. See this recipe shared at Meal Plan Monday, Weekend Potluck, and Full Plate Thursday. I had Tater Tots® in my freezer, but every recipe seemed to use ground beef, so I took the Savory Tater Tot® Casserole recipe and revised it for chicken. You can also use another 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup and mix it in with the beef mixture. I love how easy it is! Great for pot luck or a quick meal for unexpected company. Other ingredients you’ll need include cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Or you can make these apple pie pinwheels from Julia’s Simply Southern. Vegetarian or not, the combination of tater tots, cheese, and mushroom soup will drive your taste buds crazy! I’m Michelle! Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and a creamy gravy, it's comfort food at its finest! My family loves this casserole. Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! If you like, add green beans over the hamburger and skip the onion rings if desired. I try to provide true and accurate information, but these numbers are estimates. Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, Tater Tot Casserole, Tatertot Hotdish. This casserole looks marvelous! Cheesy tater tots are perfect for enjoying while watching football or even as a side dish for hamburgers or hot dogs! Sometimes I cook bacon and crumble it up. Oh gosh this looks like something that my kids would adore! A big hit with my kids. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. After you preheat your oven and spray your casserole dish with nonstick spray, it’s time to combine the ingredients. But there’s one more thing! Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Tater Tot Hot Dish II "I loved this one. As you can probably imagine, this is going to be one of the most delicious things you’ve ever tasted! Yes! Yum! Stir until well mixed. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Snap a quick photo and mention. Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. In a large bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. Is your mouth watering yet? Yum! Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Southern Home Express on the Foodie Pro Theme, Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set - 11 Pieces Natural Wooden Handles Cooking Tools Turner Tongs Spatula Spoon for Nonstick Cookware - Best Kitchen Tools (BPA Free, Non Toxic), Pyrex Basics Clear Glass Baking Dishes - 2 Piece Value-Plus Pack - 1 Each: 3 Quart Oblong, 2 Quart Square. "I loved this one. Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix. Carefully fold in the frozen Tater Tots until they are all coated. It is easy to prepare and makes enough for two meals. Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, a.k.a. This time we had it with these scrumptious Buffalo wings. For the topping, you’ll use shredded cheese, crushed potato chips, and bacon bits. We invented this recipe one night after one of us wanted Tater Tot® casserole for supper, while the other wanted Mexican...It's SUPER easy and SUPER yummy! did a few changes add 2 large chicken breast [in stead of ground beef] saute it with garlic and onion, used mushroom soup and added 1 cup freeze dried broccoli my daycare children loved it. Preheat oven to 350 and spray the bottom of a 7” x 11” casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. The French-fried onions were much better than the cheese that is usually on top of a tater tot casserole. Bake this casserole for half an hour and serve it with any meat and vegetable or this yummy Greek olive and feta salad. Ever since I found out I had to be gluten-free, I’ve searched for a recipe for fried chicken that I liked. Bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tater tots are golden and crunchy. However, I just happened to have some leftover bacon bits that I needed to use. With crisp Tater Tots® and ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese, how can you go wrong? Trust me when I say people will want seconds of everything. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. Welcome to The Gracious Wife! Hope you do too! When you’re ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. My mouth is watering! In a large mixing bowl, add cream soup, milk, and sour cream. First, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. I haven’t had tater tot casserole in so long. No leftovers here! I used this recipe to use up of leftover meatloaf. This looks so cheesy & delicious! 1/2 of a 32-oz. Quick, easy, and feeds my entire family, including seconds! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Spread more cheese over potatoes before baking if desired. If you’re looking for a warm vegetable, try these green beans with shallots or sauteed zucchini and squash. Now you probably think it’s as good as it can get. The whole family LOVED this dish! Loved the tater tots in this! After you’ve fully assembled your casserole in a freezer safe dish, cover and freeze for up to 3 months (or 6 months in a deep freezer). Make sure to use McCain® Tasti Taters instead of regular hash browns! A classic comfort food topped with cheesy goodness, takes this over. Sprinkle the cheese, potato chips, and bacon bits over the top. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Super kid-friendly, which is just what I need! These oven-fried chicken strips turned out to be so good I didn’t have to look any more. Make sure you have enough for seconds! For exact measurements of each ingredient and full directions, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the page. yum! Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, a.k.a. Stay Healthy! Finally, top off your casserole with bacon bits. Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week! Made with Owens® Original Breakfast Sausage, Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes, frozen broccoli cuts and Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®.