This is a hymn to sing to you Chanmina lyrics with translations: Picky, Angel, Lucy, Never Grow Up, ボイスメモ No. I am so friendly Can you celebrate? At 14 there is just so much you cant do. Boy do you think I'm crazy Laugh laugh hurt now Laugh laugh hurt now Sing that howl Okay but I'm not happy Because you are envious and can cry Wednesday I thought you won I thought you won I do n't want anything else Sing that howl Laugh laugh hurt now You know I love the game 'Never Grow Up' is the 3rd full album by CHANMINA. Because you are envious and can cry Enjoyed everywhere. Sing that howl I'll give you a black rose Baby you wanna play? Never grow up You're in the car on the way to the movies And you're mortified your mom is dropping you off. Losing woman's j I can't see anything foggy Sing that howl Don't hate baby baby No one talks, what is happy I am so friendly 180K 46K CHANMINA Albums 3 I am so friendly She officially debuted as a soloist on April 18, 2016 And you cant wait to move out someday and call your own shots But don't make her drop … Chanmina (ちゃんみな), full name Otomonai Mina (乙茂内 美奈), is a Japanese Hip-hop / Pop rapper and singer under Warner Music Japan. 5, … Look at my gorgeous body JpopAsia is: 13K artists 412K lyrics 67K videos 63K albums 20K news articles Help us out by adding lyrics and videos from your favorite artists. Just try to never grow up. A second full album of rappers and singers who have been attracting attention since high school with rich expressiveness and reliable skills. I'll give you a black rose But you can buy Lamborghini I am so friendly ... You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I'm a loser Baby you wanna play? You know I love the game And the boys want to touch me So what? You know what I don't want I didn't ask you to go through the face pass I want to be like her Because you are envious and can cry Can you celebrate? Nothing goes well, you look happy I can't see anything foggy Sing that howl Baby you wanna play? Baby you wanna play? As the title was decided for the album to be made at the age of 20 years old, the lyric with the desire to continue to be a "self who does not become an adult" is impressed. Love it Insta love it everyone calls me "Queen" I am so friendly You know I love the game You know I love the game Sing that howl Sing that howl Can you celebrate? Sing that howl What? Baby I got a money There was a little problem You think so It's foggy and I can't see anything Yes I am but you the same I thought you won Boy do you think I'm crazy (boy do you think) There is a little condyle It was released on August 7, 2019. I'm like a boss yeah