Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry is a pleasant, sweet herbal tea. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. True Blueberry’s ingredients include hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors, blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves. This tea has an amazing aroma and just one tea bag is all it takes to make the perfect cup of tea. I like blueberries for the flavor and health benefits. This was my favorite tea before they changed the recipe and the box. I love to sit at night and drink something hot. But they usually seem to have something that fits my mood at any given time. Sometimes I even brew it with a regular or decafinated tea bag just to add a different flavor. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2010. I am totally a tea drinker. True blueberry tastes yummy like fresh blueberries, and I have made this one of my new ways to relax and unwind at the end of the day. It didn't suffer from that bitter green tea aftertaste that a lot of teas have and the blueberry flavor was mixed in just perfect, not overwhelming but not bland at all. There is somewhere in there a slight tart taste, but it works well. However, I love Celestial Seasonings True blueberry! The tea is yellow instead of a blue or purple like color and 2. All rights reserved. I appreciate that Celestial Seasonings are all natural and caffeine free. I highly recommend this product, and do so every chance I get. This tea came as a gift from my brother. I use my coffee maker and pour plain water into then add a few tea bags to the pot and let them seep for a bit. I love the sweet warmth I get with every sip. I am so glad that I did too! It also makes a lovely refreshing cold tea in the summer time. If you like herbal teas, this one is a MUST to add to your list. I drink it warm in the cold months and add ice for a refreshing tea in the summer. Even when you brew it weak the blueberry is still very evident however when you brew it weaker it is less tart. Also, the new recipe turns yellow when added to water. It does taste exceptionally smooth, as the new box advertises. Idahoan Baby Reds flavored mashed potatoes. Like others here, I found the original formulation available up until a year or so ago to be the BEST green tea ever. Now I'm just hoping I will continue to be able to buy this here, since the delimma is solved! There is always a large variety. My sons even like this tea and they don't drink tea that often. I think that's why the blueberry taste is not that strong.. Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Blueberry Breeze, 20-Count Tea Bags... Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Blueberry Breeze, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6). I love Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry Tea.