Was a bit worried before we arrived as we wanted to upgrade our room to a Business class room for the better view and breakfast. Pizza Union King's Cross, Aux Pains de Papy und Cappadocia. The safety and security is good in the terms your room key gives you access to the guest elevators so there is no trespassing in the floors. I am sorry to hear that your trip did not go as planned and that you encountered some issues during your stay. Dazu gibt es weitere Linien und als Bonus obendrauf noch Gleis 9 3/4 für die Potterfans im Bahnhof Kings Cross nebst Potterladen. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Non, The Royal Carlton Hotel n’a pas de piscine sur place. So beeinflussen an uns getätigte Zahlungen die Reihenfolge der angezeigten Preise. Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels. Wenn Sie etwas unternehmen möchten, empfehlen wir eine beliebte Sehenswürdigkeit in Laufweite Ihrer Unterkunft: British Museum (1, 3 km). Location is marvelous. 1A Birkenhead Street, London WC1H 8BA England, Jetzt buchen und erst bei der Ankunft bezahlen. Les politiques varient selon le type de chambre et le fournisseur. Pour aller à la plage, il vous suffit de sortir de l’hôtel et de traverser la route. The Royal Carlton Hotel - Blackpool, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni. Non, les animaux ne sont pas autorisés à The Royal Carlton Hotel. This is our absolute top priority. Friendliness of the staff . So it was a first time to try a Radisson blu property. Staying here you will be located in 10 minutes' drive away from Winter Gardens Blackpool. B. British Library (0,4 km), St. Pancras International Station (0,3 km) und The Skinners Arms (0,3 km). Wenn Sie nach einem kostengünstigen Hotel in London suchen, sind Sie im Carlton Hotel London genau richtig. We found our bedroom on the cold side but as the weather was exceptionally cold for the time of year we did not complain. We weren't expecting much but my God the room was so lovely, clean, spacious and comfortable! I would recommend booking the buffet breakfast, there is a fabulous range of food on offer. Aucun avis trouvé. We had all amenities including an insanely comfortable bed to rest our heads, a perfectly warm shower to clean up and heated bath robes to jump into afterwards. Stayed some days ago while we were there in Liverpool for the first time. The Indian restaurant, Jali,which is also a part of the hotel, is quite superb. The hotel itself had lovely features and the staff was very friendly. B. englisch, russisch und polnisch. The gym is modern and open to the local members so is busy. Photos. I discretely emailed the hotel to air my dissatisfaction during my stay, but to date I have heard nothing (5 Days later)Food; Breakfast on day one was luke warm at best, better on day two, day three there was no gas in the kitchen and therefore no eggs available at breakfast. Oui, les animaux sont autorisés à Best Western Carlton Hotel. Faultless. Der Schlaf wurde jede Nacht durch die viel befahrene Kings Cross Kreuzung mit seinen Fast-Food-Restaurants und den Sirenen gestört, die, wie es scheint, jede Stunde dort vorbeifahren! There is no minibar as advertised in the website. mehr. Cherchez l’offre d’hôtel la moins chère pour The Royal Carlton Hotel (Blackpool). - See 3,155 traveler reviews, 820 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool at Tripadvisor. Non, les animaux ne sont pas autorisés à The Royal Carlton Hotel. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. In der Umgebung von London gibt es noch weitere verfügbare Unterkünfte. Room; The standard of the room was disappointing; the bed sheet was ripped, the curtains were ripped, the walls were knocked about, it looked like the roof had/did leak and the paint was all stained and ruined, the TV is tiny and the picture awful. Das Zimmer war zu klein. Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. Impossible de manquer la célèbre tour de Blackpool, et à seulement un kilomètre et demi et un peu plus loin au sud se trouvent les célèbres attractions de Pleasure Beach. Welche Restaurants befinden sich in der Nähe von Carlton Hotel? In addition, we and third parties can show you relevant advertising and share information via social media. I Did leave my business card to meet the Front Office manager to thank him but I guess he was very busy. Animaux autorisés sur demande. You can check in from 14:00 till 22:00 on your day of arrival. Sur la base des prix moyens des hôtels 3 étoiles. This website uses Cookies. Cookies are temporary files on your PC or mobile device, making the website work more efficiently for you and for us. Excellent location with parking, friendly staff, clean rooms and superb breakfast. The staff were so kind and helpful. Hôtels similaires à Blackpool 04.06.20 - 05.06.20. Please see our partners for more details. », Voir les hôtels les moins chers à Blackpool, Voir les hôtels les plus recommandés à Blackpool. The upgraded club room had a ecstatic view of Mersey river. He did work out our trip of things to do. What is the earliest and the latest I can check-in? Many many thanks to them! Peut-on amener un animal de compagnie à Best Western Carlton Hotel ? Refer to the photos attached for the views from the room, surroundings and their Business Class room.More, Dear Destinationtoexcel,Thank you for your recent review and for the fantastic 5 star rating. It gives us insight into the use of the website and makes it more user-friendly. The mini bar service/fridge was not available during stay also which is included in the price therefore felt a little let down overall. B. The el-safe was faulty which got fixed by the maintenance next day.The breakfast buffet was well laid and had excellent attentive staff. Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free. Le Carlton Hotel dispose d'une réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24, d'un service de chambre et d'une conciergerie. On the second day my partner was unwell so the young lady at the restaurant Helina personally came up to the room with the break fast. Sketch Gallery, Aqua Shard und SUSHISAMBA Liverpool Street, die sich alle in der Nähe des Carlton Hotel London befinden. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the spa facilities.I’m looking forward welcome you again in the near future.Kind regards,Aurora Vazquez Vega, Visited here recently as was attending wedding in local area, the car park was a short distance however was costly. All our hotels in the Netherlands, Belgium and Great Britain follow the operational guidelines from the local government and health authorities to guarantee the safety and hygiene regulations. Polite, friendly and efficient. Günstig gelegene Hotels sind z. The member of staff did not send me a confirmation by email hence I had to call again to ensure this happens. Y a-t-il une piscine à Best Western Carlton Hotel ? This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners. As there is no separate concierge I would give full marks to him. Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. Es war in der Größenordnung von dem, was wir bezahlen wollten, da auch Frühstück mit im Preis enthalten war und auf den Fotos sah es in Ordnung aus. The Bed & Breakfast provides airport shuttle service, 24-hour front desk and laundry service. Die Mitarbeiter sprechen mehrere Sprachen, z. Lytham Hall is approximately 3.5 km from the hotel. Photos. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. Lieu et ville. As we were away for a quiet weekend I didn't make a fuss and politely asked to exchange the wine for chocolates, which they did. Das Hotel hat ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis mit so viel zum Frühstück, wie man sich wünschen kann oder es am Morgen verlangt. The upgraded club room had a ecstatic view of Mersey river. Sehen Sie sich zu diesem Hotel weitere Fragen und Antworten von der Tripadvisor-Community an. Die Lage war gut, praktisch gleich gegenüber der Kings Cross Station und als wir vorm Eingang standen, schien alles gut. Die waren definitiv besser. The view from the window was amazing also it completely overlooked the river. While I was on the way to Liverpool from London by train I spoke to the front office manager who confirmed my e-standby upgrade for an additional £60. Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool: Carlton experience ! Find the travel option that best suits you. The spa is nice with pool lovely and warm, you are up and down a lot of stairs to get access to the pool though. On the positive side. In addition, we and third parties can show you relevant advertising and share information via social media. Non, Best Western Carlton Hotel ne propose pas de parking gratuit. I seriously wouldn't stay anywhere else next time I'm visiting Liverpool. Staff were very helpfull.Nothing was too much trouble.Food at breakfast was first class.Highly reccomended. Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung sind z. So it was a first time to try a Radisson blu property. Was a bit worried before we arrived as we wanted to upgrade our room to a Business class room for the better view and breakfast. Außerdem hat es schlecht gerochen und die Fenster konnte man nicht aufmachen. Accueil conflictuel. 52 € par nuit (dernier prix le moins cher trouvé pour cet hôtel). Man muss sich selbst unter das Waschbecken manövrieren, wenn man sich auf die Toilette setzen will! All the staff at the breakfast were very kind and cheerful. Find the travel option that best suits you. Alles in allem ein schlechtes Hotel, dass ein Facelifting und eine Renovierung bräuchte und wenn man sich ein wenig mehr um die Gäste kümmern würde, würde das auch nicht schaden. Recherchez des offres pour The Royal Carlton Hotel (Blackpool) avec KAYAK. We hope to welcome you again in the future.Kind regards, Aurora Vazquez Vega. 1903 commentaires et 45 photos vous attendent sur Booking.com. throughout The Netherlands, The United Kingdom and Belgium. Welche Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen bietet Carlton Hotel an? Der eine Aufzug konnte jeweils immer nur eine Person zum 3. The rooms overlook the coastline and features such comforts as a heating system and a kettle. Previously I called up very early morning to confirm the same. The Royal Carlton Hotel est à 3,8 km de Blackpool. Viele Reisende besuchen Cabinet War Rooms (3,2 km), Tower of London (4,0 km) und Houses of Parliament/Westminster-Palast (3,4 km). As there is no separate concierge I would give full marks to him. Dear JacquelineMckay,Thank you for recent review. Ausstattungen & Services des Unternehmens. Housekeeping was excellent. A short way from the restaurant Anatolia Sea View. Taxis are available outside the hotel near the porch during the day or otherwise call the Alpha cars.The closest station is Moorefields which is part of the merseyrail. Peut-on amener un animal de compagnie à The Royal Carlton Hotel ? Aber die Nähe zum Bahnhof Kings Cross/St. Non, The Royal Carlton Hotel ne propose pas de parking gratuit. Menus pour régimes spéciaux (sur demande), Distanciation sociale dans les espaces repas, Mesures de vérification de santé des clients, Surveillance vidéo dans les parties communes, Désinfectant pour les mains dans la chambre et aux endroits stratégiques, Écrans ou barrières physiques entre le personnel et les clients dans les endroits appropriés, Utilisation de produits de nettoyage efficaces contre le COVID-19, Désinfection de la chambre entre deux clients, Toute la vaisselle et les couverts ont été désinfectés, Livraison de plats possible dans les chambres, Possibilité de refuser le ménage dans les chambres, Personnel suivant les mesures de sécurité dictées par les autorités locales, « room was comfortable and clean, superb bed, breakfast was great choice and hot breakfast was delicious, location is great and secure, good hotel parking, », « A good variety of food on offer.