To allow us to provide a better and more tailored experience please click "OK", Food at Cafe Berlin in San Juan | © Jeff Gunn/Flickr, Restaurant, Caribbean, Coffee, Tea , Puerto Rican, Vegetarian, Fast Food, Street Food, 359 Calle De Diego, Oriente San Juan, San Juan, 923, Puerto Rico, 1954 Calle McLeary, Santurce San Juan, 911, Puerto Rico, Calle San José, San Juan Antiguo San Juan, San Juan, 901, Puerto Rico, 367 Calle Fernando Primero, Hato Rey Norte San Juan, 918, Puerto Rico, San Juan Antiguo San Juan, San Juan, 901, Puerto Rico, 1863 Loiza street, Corner Los Baños, Puerto Rico San Juan, 911, Puerto Rico, 318 Ave. de Diego Local 2, Santurce, Santurce San Juan, 909, Puerto Rico. The flavours were amazing and portions sizes were...large. Love this small family run place. We come in each time we come down here. Among their vegetarian dishes are soups, salads, veggie burritos and a quinoa bowl. Beautiful food, cosy space with creat customer service. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very filling beautiful prices. 1134 Carr 308 | Puerto Real, Cabo Rojo 00623-4823, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Bonus was not too much plastic packaging! ADDRESS: 73 NE 167th St. | … Bonus was not too much plastic packaging!More, saw you guys advert on rapa crapa and decided to drive over from brixton south of london to sample your food , after tasting for the first time i will be making the journey on a weekly to try other flavours, blessings. Everything freshly cooked. Very friendly owner and staff. In addition, juices and frappes made of natural fruits are available. Just love the lemon cake, 32 Holland Street, Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada, Bradford West Gwillimbury. They offer vegan and vegetarian food such as pasta with veggies, veggie rolls, and veggie salad. I'm wheat intolerant and the other two people wanted carribean food. This vegetarian restaurant is a short drive from the Plaza de Mercado in Rio Piedras, where visitors can buy local produce. Each transports you away from our cold Northwest winter to that sunnier Jamaican climate. Love the food Dave keep it up. Great food. The service and the food were excellent, although quite different to anything I am used to. Me, not so much! The flavours in this dish was amazing Konata's, Bobby's Meals, and Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin Konata's: 13343 NW Seventh Ave., North Miami; 305-688-7400. Open since 2014, they also offer juices and smoothies, cocktails, and raw desserts. We go there at least every, 803 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238-6104, Brooklyn, 904 Manatee Ave E, Bradenton, FL 34208-1246, Bradenton, Fun little downtown place perfect for lunch. At first the dishes looked like small portions but believe me they were very filling and plentiful. Check out Ocean Park Café, close to the Condado area, and sample meals from this health kitchen and juice bar. Will certainly go back and will tell all our friends. Verde Mesa (meaning “Green Table”) is a restaurant with vegetarian and vegan food. I cannot wait to go back again and try some more of this restaurant’s culinary delights. Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Eastern European Restaurants for Lunch in London, German Restaurants for Families in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Clapham / Battersea, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Westminster. Favourite of mine mushroom and ackee. Restaurants in Kanata, ON Serving Authentic Caribbean Cuisine! The Best 15 Caribbean, Restaurants . We both said we would pay more for the meal. Some of the dishes available are yucca croquetas with papaya and other condiments, and some inventive desserts. Menu items at Basico Jugueria in the Santurce area of San Juan include a tofu sandwich, baba ganoush and hummus with a cucumber and orange salad, and a salad made out of baked vegetables, mustard leaves, spinach, berro, and a pumpkin sauce. Tasty Caribbean vegan food ......hidden gem in Hackney. Fair prices for seafood. The food was delicious and served beautifully. I have been craving BBQ food and this place definitely delivered. 131 Broadway, Kissimmee, FL 34741-5713, Kissimmee, Fruit market with delicious options of fruit to get. As well they have a section to purchase some delicious juices from, 1068 N Washington Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236-3426, Sarasota, 8624 US Highway 301 S, Riverview, FL 33578-5421, Riverview. Buchito Restaurant. Best Caribbean Restaurants in London, England: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of London Caribbean restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I didn't have to worry about whether there was wheat in the food as...the chef Atrika uses Spelt flour. Lovely and imaginative food, friendly and helpful staff, excellent value. I have been meaning to visit for some time and finally was able to pop in for a quick meal before an evening out with friends. Berlingeri Cocina Artesanal is an artisanal kitchen located in the Condado area of San Juan. Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Caribbean kitchen: ‘Provisions’ has 150 vegetarian recipes. My partner and I were stealing food each other's plate and all of our choices were tasty. All this makes visiting All Nations a very pleasant experience. My hubby LOVES Just Jerk! Definitely recommend, and will be coming back! 5837 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO 65065-3031, Osage Beach, Love this place!! Timing is everything here. the chef Atrika uses Spelt flour. The food was delicious and served beautifully. If you’re visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico’s capital city, you’ll find that there’s a great variety of vegetarian places to eat at, from a cafe and juice bar to a Hare Krishna restaurant. Not many chocies. Can’t wait for delivery to my place. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Everything freshly cooked. Excellent dining. This covered everything. more. Verde Mesa (meaning “Green Table”) is a restaurant with vegetarian and vegan food. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Great value tons of meat and rice topped with the Best coleslaw I've ever had. Fela’s logo tells us “Verte saludable es nuestra meta!“, that is, that their goal is to see you healthy. Will certainly go back and will tell all our friends. We spent a very pleasant couple of hours here. 3333 W Touhy Ave, Unit A1 Lincolnwood Town Center, Lincolnwood, IL 60712-2721, Lincolnwood, Great athmosphere despite being I a shopping center.Nice to have Cuban music while eating.Food was good and cocktails fu, 7335 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615-6162, Raleigh, I celebrate my 60 birthday when the restaurant had just open 2 weeks before and it was good. I would be very pleased to go back and would certainly go out of my way to do so. Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin is a 100% Vegan and Caribbean-inspired restaurant serving Miami’s best Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza and more! I'm not even vegan but this plate of food had me wanting more and more. Menu items include potato pastelon with sides, spinach enchilada, and vegan burgers; Fridays are currently pasta and pizza nights. Definitely ordering again to try the ackee and jackfruit curry as this was sold out.... just a shame we didn't...have enough room for dessert! The restaurant is located in Old San Juan, not too far from the Plaza Darsenas, the Parque de las Palomas and Pigeon Park, and the Paseo de la Princesa, the last two places offering activities for travelers with children. An 11-year-old vegan chef is speaking out against bullies after being attacked at school for opening a Caribbean restaurant. large. In addition, juices include green shakes, yellow shakes, and orange shakes, each offering different health benefits. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I will go on record to say that their Jamaican beef patties are Delicious!! have enough room for dessert! I'm not vegan but one of our party of three is so we decided to try it. Cakes are excellent. Food was ok, Rue des Pigeons 12, Brussels 1000, Belgium, Brussels, 437 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3808, St. Petersburg. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING We and our partners use cookies to better understand your needs, improve performance and provide you with personalised content and advertisements.