Crush the cereal in a third bowl, leaving a few larger chunks. I decided to stir the shot in the tall glass. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. A bit more flavor and more to my family's liking. Get nutrition information for Cap'n Crunch items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Trust me your family will love this. Keep crushing it until you have just a few bigger chunks…. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15128/captain-crunch-chicken Vary amounts and ingredients to your heart's desire. 1 (18 ounce) box Cap'n Crunch cereal. You saved Captain Crunch Chicken to your. In this Captain Crunch shot, the Fireball whiskey switches with the Baileys. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Sweetened honey corn and oat cereal (like honey nut cheer... and 3 more.. Goji berry, Dried apricot, quartered and 4 more.. Salted peanuts , roasted and blanched and 6 more.. Facts you should know about types of cardio, 5 tips for losing weight fast, easy and safe, What are Probiotics, their Benefits, Probiotic Supplements and Foods, Selenium and Top 15 Foods Rich in Selenium. *Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Even though you see three shots in this post, the recipe is for one shot. Simple, sweet and crrrrunchy! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Personalized health review for Cap'N Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch: 170 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Seriously, they should just sell Cap’n Crunch crumbs by the barrel full. Well I solved it! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I based my rating on those additions. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Will definetly hold onto this recipe!! Place crushed cereal crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Crumble the Cap’n Crunch mixture on top of the sweet potatoes. Okay guys I got it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Well after cooking it I found that it really makes sense. For the breading assembling line: Add some flour to one dish…. Then drop in a few strips and fry them gently for a few minutes on the first side, moving them around a little to make sure they don’t burn. Buy Cap'n Crunch Breakfast Cereal, Original, 20 oz Box at Walmart.com My sister made this for a family party & I was skeptical. Don’t tell my children. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Add chicken breasts to bag, one at a time. Weirdness makes the world go round! Put the flour in a shallow bowl and add some salt and pepper. I crushed the cereal in a food processer much easier to coat the chicken and faster. Enjoy every bite of these, my friends! She served it with garlic mashed potatoes & everybody had seconds (even the picky kids)! I read some of the reviews on this recipe and the one thing I noticed is when people said that they had a problem making the captain crunch stick to the chicken. I used a mixture of spicy mustard and mayonnaise for a sauce. Cap'n Crunch is a corn and oat breakfast cereal manufactured by Quaker Oats Company, a subsidiary of PepsiCo since 2001. Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Dipping the chicken in egg first helps them to be evenly coated. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Make This Tasty Version of Chicken Salad for Lunch. It has the sweet and delicious taste of classic syrup with a playful burst of blue to add the fun of Cap’n Crunch to your breakfast! Seal bag and shake to coat. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. mix in the cereal and place the ice cream base into the fridge overnight to cool and to let the flavor increase. They may not be fancy, but they fun and oh, so flavorful. And that is most certainly true with these crispy, slightly sweet chicken strips, which are a version of the famous chicken that originated at Planet Hollywood restaurants years ago. Finally, mix a little flour, garlic powder, onion powder and freshly ground black pepper, together. I needed to coat only two chicken breasts and ended up only using about 1 cup of cereal. Done! It was absolutely delicious! And crush it up using a cup or a bowl or your fist—whatever your mood! Dip chicken into flour mixture shake off excess. place the milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt into a small pot and bring to a boil, whisking to make sure the sugar dissolves. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Then dip it in the egg, turning to coat it completely. Just like the old Planet Hollywood version! Now, you can cut up chicken breasts if you’d like, but if you can buy a package of chicken tenders, they really are the best cut to use for this highly gourmet and sophisticated recipe. Cap’n Crunch is a popular children’s breakfast cereal, which was introduced in 1963. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Order should be: egg wash, flour mixture, cereal mixture. Also make an egg wash to dip the chicken into. A sprinkling of salt after frying makes everything perfect, and a side of ketchup is absolutely required. Now heat a little vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat…. I crushed the captain crunch in a blender and coated the chicken (bone in)with the mayonaise and then coated it with the captain crunch and basically oven fried it like shake n bake for 45 min. 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! READY IN: 25mins. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. tablespoons butter. When the first side is even more golden than the first side (and a little crispy), turn them over with tongs and let them finish cooking. Get full Cap'n Crunch Trail Mix Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Find out how many calories should you eat. You need to make the Captain Crunch cereal very, very fine. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. With that also grind up very fine regular Corn Flakes. and BAM! I have a different version of this recipe: 2 c crushed Cap'n Crunch 1 egg 1 c milk 1 c flour 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp pepper 2 lb boneless chicken strips oil for frying. 255 calories; protein 28.6g 57% DV; carbohydrates 26.5g 9% DV; fat 3.3g 5% DV; cholesterol 68.4mg 23% DV; sodium 310.5mg 12% DV. Count me in for at least two barrels in my initial order! INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Great recipe-not as sweet as you think it will turn out to be. Check the underside every now and then and adjust the heat up or down according to how it’s doing. 6 . Then fry and enjoy! there you got it captain crunch oven fried chicken. Congrats! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Happily dump all ingredients into big bowl and stir to mix. It’s made from lightly sweetened corn oats, and it’s designed to stay crunchy in milk. I’ve been a fan of sugared cereal all my life. Well that is exactly what I did here. And weird in the most wonderful way. Cook the strips in batches until golden brown and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes, turning them so they don't burn. Dip the chicken strips first in the flour, then the egg and then the cereal.