I’m sure within his arsenal of spells he has something that could imprison Galactus or keep him away from Earth for good. So why wouldn't a planet busting attack do nearly all of that? If Trigon had half a brain he would realize that fighting a fully powered Galactus is an uphill battle, and when he starts consuming your own realm you're in trouble. Non-canon however there is the following engagements: @outside_85: Yeah, i did some research. Some characters are able to defeat him on pure power alone while others are cunning and clever enough to outsmart him and even come to a compromise with him as crazy as that may sound. But Thanks. And can anyone post battle feats for Trigon? She has single handedly defeated Thanos and she has “defeated” Galactus in the past. 5) Galactus commenting on Thanos shields doesn't mean he was using a lot of energy. After their numerous meetings while defending earth as well as other worlds from him, Reed has to have some sort of backup plan ready to go should he appear again and it should be something that provides quick and immediate safety from Galactus. @smoothsanta: There is not one single piece of evidence that shows that Galactus can do that much damage unless you can prove it. Regarding the fight itself, I am not so sure 'raw power can't win' is true. Well no, Trigon is the sort of overlord that would rather see everything burnt to ashes than concede it to the enemy. Trigon vs Galactus #. One of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, The Living Tribunal is a celestial who is charged with maintaining the natural law and order of the universe. EmptyHand 1 … Also, his universe is already lifeless, because of him so I don't know why you keep saying he wouldn't want to put his world at risk which is nonsense. @van_cere:regarding your scan in post 176, how does that help him in a battle? [img]https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/trigon-vs-mister-mxyzptlk-1.jpg[/img], [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/c2a1d171dbb471666a3f4e159f7db9c5/tumblr_nktfucgKtv1r7hjkqo1_500.jpg[/img], @thechiefofdoom: Damn, Trigon did all that weakened? : 5 Card Archetypes To Use For A Quick Win (& 5 That Are Slow), Dark Souls: 10 Best Optional Bosses, Ranked, Ranking Every PlayStation Console Design From Worst To Best, Pokémon: 10 Weird Facts You Didn't Know About Peony From The Crown Tundra DLC, Pokemon Sword & Shield: 5 Returns To Crown Tundra Fans Love (& 5 They Aren’t Fussed About), 5 Games That Were In Development For Longer Than Cyberpunk 2077 And Turned Out Fine (& 5 That Didn't), Star Wars: 5 Best Starfighter Combat In Games (& 5 That Are Terrible), 10 Japan-Only Nintendo Games That Should Be Localized. If you say "he can project limitless energy" you would need to show him actually doing that. Darkseid is one of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe, a literal God whose formidable physical abilities are capped off by the Omega Effect, a powerful energy burst that can destroy, transmute or transport an adversary in seconds. The vast amount of occult and mystical spells and magical abilities are enough to stop inter-dimensional demon warlords, I think he can handle Galactus. If Galactus is forced to fight, he will expend his power all the faster than he normally does. As long as Galactus doesn’t have the chance to kill him first, Molecule Man could tear Galactus apart. As one of the celestials, Galactus’ power is immense and near limitless to the heroes of Earth, but that doesn’t change the fact that there exist a few characters within the universe who possess the power, skill, or intellect to best the giant and defeat him. Doctor Strange is a very distinguished spell caster and there is almost nothing he can’t accomplish with his mystical might. It can send a sun into supernova. I haven't seen Trigon destroy a universe, but I have seen Big G move an entire galaxy with the wave of his hand (Golden Galaxy). If anything I'd put Trigon on Mephisto's level, or Skyfather level. Trigon has changed reality, stopped the Flash with a wave (along with one shorting a planet, are two of his lamest feats), killed Azaroth, absorbed the power of an entire universe..... Also, there's one crucial thing; his own universe is not like Mephistos realm, where's Mephistos realm has souls and energy lying everywhere, Trigons universe is just like any universe, thus Galactus can't absorb anything from it. He tried to assemble the Infinity Gauntlet but instead summoned "Hunger". The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. He has only appeared physically in the comics only a handful of times and he is the greatest and most powerful being in all the Marvel universe. He possesses unlimited abilities and power and can do whatever he pleases. It should be logical that Galactus is constantly burning away the energy he gets from eating planets. Many times it has been stated that Galactus is essential in the cosmic balance, that's why he's immortal too. Team Galactus Trigon has been BEATEN by the teen titans do you really think galactus would lose to the teen Titans. What he said was that he had to use more than he ever had before, just to break a shield. And partially because we've been hearing about Galactus and his 'eternal hunger' pretty much since his debut. BlotskyA 1 y 6 d. Team Trigon vs Team Galactus #. Galactus Mxy can get trick, Galactus can't get trick, mxy beats galactus though. Regarding battle feats for Trigon, I doubt you can find any that are in-canon. But once she shows up on the screen she will absolutely be a hit! 4) Galactus has sought ways to cure his hunger. He's a relatively unknown villain with the ridiculously powerful ability to control his matter on an atomic level, as well as other peoples. With this large amount of power and being one of the higher ranked celestials, he can pretty much eliminate any opposition to the natural order, and if that means taking Galactus out to pasture and sending him the way of Old Yeller, then so be it. Trigon wins by default. Raw power won't beat Galactus, and Trigon lacks the creativity of coming up with something that can get him the win. Truth be told, even with all his abilities, Darkseid would be at a disadvantage against Galactus. The supremely powerful being was not able to repel about 15 zombified superheroes from devouring him and with that came the absorption of his powers. I think after the brief description of his abilities and capabilities that it goes without saying that if any single being is able to defeat Galactus in mere moments, it would be The One Above All. That’s ridiculous! One of the most famous faces in the Marvel universe, Tony Stark has a suit of armor for almost every occasion. He is the all-powerful being and is the supposed creator of the Marvel multiverse. The Sorcerer Supreme has saved Earth and this plane of existence on more than a few occasions. He sends out his heralds to scout for worlds for him to feast on and he travels to them and devours their life energy leaving the planet a barren rock. What is able to defeat a cosmic entity that eats planets for sustenance? I'm asking If Galactus is fed, has he ever lost power during the course of a battle? Yeah so, in conclusion, Galactus has got nothing on these guys! What bearing does that have on this match? Norrin Radd, also known as the Silver Surfer, is the most prevalent herald of Galactus and as a herald, he was imbued with the Power Cosmic, which is what powers Galactus and gives him the strength that he possesses. Now, to compare power levels. The power this kid has makes Galactus look like a punk having a temper tantrum. It is the physical embodiment of psionic energy and is most famously associated with the X-Men’s Jean Grey. but due to the laws of quantum entanglement, raven would then receive all her powers back and the whole process would take only microseconds. Bled a universe dry, from within a pocket dimension he couldn't leave. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, Dark Souls 2: 10 Hidden Bosses You Likely Missed, 15 Marvel Characters Who Could Defeat Galactus In Seconds, Resident Evil: 5 Most Overlooked Games In The Franchise (5 That Are Just Awful), Genshin Impact: 10 Most Powerful Elemental Combinations, Mass Effect: Everything You Didn’t Know About Turians, Pokémon: The Top 15 Pokémon With The Wrong Typing, Ranked, Ranking The 15 Best Minecraft Dungeons Melee Weapons, Yu-Gi-Oh! And again, it's immortal. First appearing in 1963 in Fantastic Four #20, he can literally strip a person apart, molecule by molecule. If Trigon had half a brain he would realize that fighting a fully powered Galactus is an uphill battle, and when he starts consuming your own realm you're in trouble. What has Trigon destroyed on that level? What about that doesn’t sound like someone who can beat Galactus. Those heroes are the Marvel Zombies, an alternate universe where the Marvel Heroes succumbed to the zombie virus and ate the majority of their universe. 2) After being drained almost to the point of death, with one blast Galactus destroyed star systems and gave SS a power boost. It represents life that has not yet been born and even overtook several members of the X-Men. The squirrel themed hero struck deal with a man who eats planets. He has one of the smartest brains in the universe, and he sure as hell knows how to use it. That being said, only one member of the Fantastic Four could defeat Galactus alone and it’s thanks to his unbelievably high intellect. While that is true, I highly doubt it was just a silver. In this battle he is fully fed at the beginning. He can easily deal with Galactus in a number of ways, so for him it would be just another day at the office for him. Forbidden Memories: 15 Of The Strongest Fusion Monsters, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit – Remastered The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Things About The Game, 10 Tips To Make An Overpowered Character In Watch Dogs: Legion, Yu-Gi-Oh! @van_cere: @smoothsanta: @outside_85: I have a vague knowledge on these two so I'm asking for info. Mostly against the teen titans. And now he is being forced to expend even more energy to continue to do so, so the process has been accelerated. Talk about irony as well as badassery. Show him "regenerating an endless amount of energy" and/or changing anyone on Trigon's level molecular form. Since it isn’t technically a character but allows characters the ability to best him, it only kind of counts, but it still gets the job done. He may or may not be able to absorb the energies within Trigons realm however the destruction caused would be putting everything in his realm near mass extinction, a situation I think even Trigon would want to avoid. It is specifically designed to combat the cosmic threat. Trigon is a different matter; all he cares about is to conqueror and raze, not so much. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. The true owner of the power that he wields in his most famous encounters with the heroes of the Marvel universe, is the powerful artifact known as the Infinity Gauntlet.