?Kindly clarify my doubts. How Long Cake • Can cake be baked in steel utensils in cooker? Keep it aside. Revathy, Actually this is a fantastic recipe. You can have this wheat cake either plain or make Ice cream Sundaes or puddings or Lamingtons or swiss rolls or use it as a base cake for doing icing and turn it into fresh fruit cake and many other things. Before using a stainless steel bowl, it's important to grease the bowl thoroughly to ensure nothing sticks to the sides. But prefer Aluminium as food cooks faster in it. The more you sift, the better the cake is. Cream butter and sugar well .Use an electric beater or an wooden ladle but beat well untill light and fluffy. Also, with curd you can avoid sugar and use healthy alternatives like brown sugar or jaggery powder. I baked my first sponge cake through microwave even without having any proper baking wares, and I and TBH are elated with the results. you can make a cake in microwave mode. if not then please throw away this packet of yeast, buy another one. This one is for baking cakes and breads and cookies and cupcakes….Now you know why i use this the most I'm going to try the convection mode for the 1st time. Pour the prepared batter in the prepared cooker vessel. The recipe I am sharing here is perfect for 6” baking pan, round or any other shape. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); December 18, 2011 by PadhuSankar 170 Comments, Easy Home Made Basic Vanilla Cake recipe Adapted from here Ingredients needed, All purpose flour (maida) – 1 1/2 cup Sugar (powdered) -1 cup Egg -2 Butter – 1/2 cup (125 grams) Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp Salt – 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp Milk – 1/2 cup. Remember those traditional Gas Tandoors? Hey Rajni, sorry for the late reply. If I heat a steel utensil in a pressure cooker, will the cooker explode? Once again thanks a ton for this receipe since this helped me to bake my first successfully…….. Hope I will be able to try many more in future, Hi Padhu the cake looks delicious. As we know that in India, baking is not that common and many households do not have an oven, but that should not deter one from baking cakes.When I was small, my mother used to bake so many cakes using pressure cooker method as she did not have an electric oven at that time. You have to fold the flour in cake manually with the use of a spatula. Just go through it. I have used my corningware glassware to bake a cake. Hiiiiiii , , , , jst simply , ur post were tooooooooooo usefulll , , u contain each n every questn that come into d mind of beginners , , god bless uu, Hi please guide me which mode to select while making microwave mug cakes. Thanks. What Utensils Can be Used In Pressure Cooker for Baking? This cake will not be moist.If you want moist chocolate cake, then referhttp://www.padhuskitchen.com/2012/05/eggless-chocolate-cake-eggless-moist.html. If you’re unable to figure it out, take a look at the manual that came with your oven or on your convection oven’s website. The convection bake mode is perfect for denser doughs such as bread, heavy batter (banana bread), pies and cakes. Thanks a ton. Add the flour a little at the time and gently fold it in. thanks for sharing .can i put the small cooker wid cake mix on a pan with sand on it. How To Make Eggless Chocolate Muffins Without Oven? wat should i do to bake?can u clear me wat is DUST FLOUR? I have been following your blog for quite sometime now and have tried couple of your recipes with good results. Preheat the oven as directed by the recipe instructions for the cake that you are baking. Hi Padhu. My Grandmom can smell a dish (cooked/or in the process of cooking) and tell what’s wrong with that!!! I can't thank you enough for taking pains and writing all this down. It also depends on the size of your cooker. Do not heat empty cooker without the sand as your cooker will get damaged. And i take out the food immediately otherwise it keeps getting grilled further…. I assume you know it by now.. This cake is actually so yummy that you can have it just plain. but it came into pieces.Upper side of my cake looked as it was uncooked. Corn flour is added for an extra sponge and feathery light. Close the lid and preheat it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame. Now, convection ovens aren’t all bad. Basic  Sponge Cake is not only good for beginners but it is used for so many other purposes. You may not believe but trust me we had to label them for our reference only. It came out very well. I am going to make cheese garlic bread. Because the heat circulates so evenly, it has a habit of flattening out any air bubbles, so it’s best to stick with doughs that already naturally don’t have much air in them. Why the company gives that tawa I am confused.please help. I preheat my oven and keep it inside. You can next time check by inserting a toothpick in the center to see if the cake is properly baked. Also the recipe for making a cake in microwave mode may be different than that for a regular convection mode cake. When baking dough products in a convection oven, certain doughs will cook better than others. Please note that not all microwaves have this option. I have 2 more vanilla cakes without eggs .One is with yogurt and another is with condensed milk.Links below, http://www.padhuskitchen.com/2012/06/eggless-vanilla-cake-eggless-cake.html, http://www.padhuskitchen.com/2012/12/eggless-sponge-cake-eggless-vanilla.html. Both are the same but if you use 1/2 cup, it will be more perfect. Keep the cake pan in the preheated pressure cooker.Bake on low flame for 40 to 50 minutes. So i set the time, put the food to be grilled in the oven and start. Close the cooker, watch TV or relax as it will take 4o minutes to 1 hours for the cake to be done. sides and bottom portion was brown. Both were kept in the refrigerator. 1 minute or till sugar dissolves. Hello..I am new to baking,grilling etc..Ur post is really helpful..I wish to try grilled chicken..I have an IFB oven with convection and grill modes..I also have the quartz grills which came with my oven..yesterday i tried grilling..I kept a marinated leg piece to grill, for 10 mins..lots of liquid started coming out frm the piece and started burning on the base (Had a tough time cleaning it )..The chicken din get cook also properly..then i changed it to micro+grill mode again for 10 mins..it got cooked,but the texture was not proper..it din look like a grilled piece..I was wondering where I'm going wrong..Is it the time..should I keep it for longer time?Or the mode..the liquid thing which came out is normal?all this doubts because i was doing for the first time..kindly help me out so that i can start experimenting more with my oven..Thanks in Advance.