And just defrost and serve later? Cover them and refrigerate overnight. **We LOVE our Thermoworks ThermaPen to quickly test bread and cake temperatures. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. I had a light breakfast, an even lighter lunch and a several hours walk around San Antonio before heading down to Lulu’s Bakery and Café for what seemed like an impossible challenge – eating a 3 pound cinnamon roll (1,3 kilos). Spread the frosting over the cooled rolls. Read more... Sweet Heavens ! In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer. 10%. My normal flour was out so I just grabbed a new kind. This cinnamon roll was on the top of my list of foods to try in San Antonio for a while now, but I knew that it doesn’t make sense to go there unless I have 6 other people to share the roll with or… my 16-year-old brother who can eat an elephant in a blink of an eye, all because, as he explains it, “a lot of energy is required for a growing teenage body”. (If the rolls are warmed, the frosting will soak in a big and taste amazing. Thanks for this recipe my kids request it every weekend !!! Protein. Hey there! Calorie breakdown: 49% fat, 47% carbs, 3% protein. Do not allow the dough to rise too much or your cinnamon rolls will be airy. I'm Julie Clark, CEO and recipe developer of Tastes of Lizzy T. With my B.A. And making it is super easy. Vitamin A  Cholesterol 270g. Calories per serving of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls 82 calories of Flour, white, (0.18 cup) 32 calories of Margarine, hard, (0.04 stick) 28 calories of Powdered Sugar, (0.06 cup, unsifted) 24 calories of Margarine, hard, (0.03 stick) 23 calories of Granulated Sugar, (0.03 cup) 10 calories … New York Bakery Ciabatta Rolls with Real Garlic, Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating Cranberry Breakfast Roll with Homemade Almond Butter (1500). Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. My plan to freeze half of it at home and enjoy the other half for breakfast during the week failed. Use a rubber spatula to smooth the cinnamon filling over the whole dough rectangle. Recipes & Inspiration. Repeat with the remaining 5 rolls. Bake as described in the recipe. Total Carbohydrate. And then in terms of sugar, is there a good substitute? I like to turn on the oven to the lowest setting for 1-2 minutes. Then your frosting will have a strange greasy texture. Holiday Inn - Giant Cinnamon Roll. I like to tap on the top center of my cinnamon rolls. Minutes of Running. I’ve made these before and they are DELICIOUS! It normally takes about 30 minutes for the dough to rise. The second time a little sticky. They came out DELICIOUS & PERFECT! Or could I use less sugar and add a little sugar-free sweetener? Turn out the dough onto the pastry mat and sprinkle the top of the dough with additional flour. And don’t forget to turn off the oven or your dough ball will bake! 570 / 2,000 cal left. People at the nearby tables seemed to look as impressed and I could notice them nodding in our direction and almost pointing fingers. The calories shown are based on the recipe making 6 VERY LARGE rolls, with 1 serving being 1 large frosted roll. We love them anytime, but they are a special treat on Christmas morning. Repeat with the remaining 5 rolls. Use a rubber spatula to remove the dough from the mixer bowl and place it in the greased large bowl. Home is Russia, but I currently live in Germany and eat rye bread with butter every day. Add the flour and mix using the beater blade just until the ingredients are barely combined. Bake at 350 degrees for about 28 minutes, until the rolls are lightly golden brown and the center rolls are cooked through. Thank you so much for this recipe . 2.00g. I’ve had a slice and got most of the roll packed up to go – it can be kept without refrigeration for 1 week. It makes doing what we do here behind Tastes of Lizzy T 100% worth the blood, sweat and tears. or My First American Football Game. 5 %7 gProtein. Rhoades. Allow the rolls to rise before baking. Starting with one of the halves, on the long end, roll the dough up tightly jelly roll style. Then turn off the oven and place the dough to rise in there. Blend well. In the morning, remove the cinnamon rolls from the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature. The internal temperature should be about 190º Fahrenheit with an instant read thermometer. Dietary Fiber. Beat the dough on medium speed for 5-7 minutes or until the dough is elastic and smooth. We want to be the place where food brings family together, and we’ve seen this recipe do just that. One small cinnamon roll which contains 145 calories has about 5 gm of fat. 3 pound cinnamon roll was gone in 1 day! While the dough is rising, prepare the cinnamon filling. That’s ok! 8%, Iron  Add in your favorite extract and the powdered sugar. This fat constitutes for about 45 calories out of the total calorie content. It’s been 2 years since I got the girls to agree to sharing our secret ingredient cinnamon rolls. And although they were reluctant to share our family secret, we’re glad we did. Fat 41g. There are 240 calories in a 1/2 roll serving of Otis Spunkmeyer Giant Cinnamon Roll. Place one of the rolls on its side one of the strips you cut. 7.000g. We LOVE a good cream cheese frosting on our cinnamon rolls. Can you use a bread machine to make the dough? Log Food. I now stick to the Milk/cornstarch mixture comes out perfect every time I’ve made them since. You'd need to walk 42 minutes to burn 150 calories. Do not allow the dough to rise too much or your cinnamon rolls will be airy. Or should I wait to frost? If the rolls are getting too browned on top, cover loosely with a piece of foil. Carbohydrate content in a cinnamon roll is about 23 gm. I made these with my precious teenage grandsons and they were very much appreciated by our entire family.