When producing instant coffee through freeze-drying, coffee extract is lowered to about -40ºC. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. For coffee lovers who prefer a sweeter, smooth, gentler taste. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Packaging is good (glass bottle). Tasty! Established in 1980, Cafe Altura is It is freeze dried by an exclusive certified organic process to maintain the taste and aroma of real coffee. Since the final product coming from the freeze-drying process retains more of the original bean’s characteristics, it is typically made using higher-end beans as well. It's rich and I'm not good at detecting exactly what it is that I love about it, but since I'm a chocolate lover and I love this coffee, there may be something there that reminds me of semi-sweet chocolate. 2.5 Gallon Size, Food Storage Bags,12 Count. While there are mass market companies using this approach to instant coffee making, it’s the method used by nearly all boutique roasters and coffee producers, including here at Cafe Altura. Your email address will not be published. Eco-Dent Gentlefloss Premium Dental Floss, mint menthe, 1 Count, Dental Herb Company - Essentials Toothpaste (4 oz.) Hi Vera – thanks for writing in. For those complaining about the cost, fair trade organic coffee is usually the most expensive of choices. Our Instant coffees are All Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Non-GMO Verified, and Kosher. Café Altura Freeze Dried Instant is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. There was a problem completing your request. 3.5oz Organic Decaf Instant Coffee. The First Organic Coffee Co. Cafe Altura now proudly offers both Instant and Decaf Instant coffees. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Add hot water and stir. We currently offer two Organic Instant Coffees. Today Cafe Altura has been in business for over thirty years and to this day is guided by the original founder, Chris Shepherd. Shop Now! Please try again. 3.5oz Organic Decaf Instant Coffee. Biodynamic French Roast. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fluoride-Free & Antimicrobial for Whole Mouth Protection (3 Pack), Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap, Cruelty Free Formula, Lemon Verbena Scent, 16 Oz- Pack of 3, BAKHUK 48pcs Plastic Sealing Clips Bag Clips for Food - Food Clips for Snack Bag in 6 Sizes, 2.8/3.6/4.4/5.6/6.4/7.2inch, CRYSTAL Mineral Deodorant Spray- Body Deodorant With 24-Hour Odor Protection, Lavender & White Tea Spray, Non-Staining, Aluminum Chloride & Paraben Free, 4 FL OZ - Pack of 2, JASON Sea Fresh Strengthening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 Ounce Tube.