Tak, goście mają podczas pobytu dostęp do następujących udogodnień: pomieszczenia konferencyjne i sale konferencyjne. W celu uzyskania bardziej szczegółowych informacji zalecamy uprzedni telefon. Beautiful setting with a heated pool Signing in was effortless. The streams are full of trout. Please see our partners for more details. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Tak, goście mają podczas pobytu dostęp do następującego udogodnienia: basen. The hut accommodates up to 30 people and is situated just off the main route of the Giant's Cup Trail, slightly above the South African border post and overlooking the Bushman's River and views of the far southern drakensberg.Thaba Ngwangwe and Tomathu Peak can also be seen up on the escarpment on either side of Ngwang ... Read More... Bushman's Nek Pass is situated on a path towards the Sehlabathebe National Park in Lesotho. Read More... North-facing, providing views of Ngwangwe Peak and Walker's Peak. We stayed in a hotel room, this was, Dear Georgee Thank you for such a lovely review, it proofs most motivational when shared with the rest of the team. The resort features a restaurant, spa and a rock swimming pool. Dear Mark, The lack in attention given to you and your party is not on and is being addressed by corrective action. Ze względu na dramat z płaską typu tuż przed wyjazdem do mnie, nie miałem szansy powiedzieć, że pożegnania dla wszystkich pracowników, proszę przekazać moje dobre życzenia dla nich. The staff at reception so very friendly and informative. Dear Cassandra, Thank you for taking the time in sharing your holiday experience with us. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? Read More... Knuckles Pass (North) is located in the Bushman's Nek area. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. 22 Bushman's Nek Road, … Bushman's Nek, Underberg Picture: swimming pool - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,263 candid photos and videos. Top Property Details. Bushman's Nek is bound to captivate your imagination and quench your thirst for outdoor adventure. more. Pity about the pesky flies which appear as soon as the cooking or braaing starts. It was embarrassing bringing my friends to this resort. The cave overhang is low and as the name implies its often used as a shelter for Goats so be prepared to rather use a tent than sleep in the cave which can be very messy. The Giants Cup trail is the only established trail in the Drakensberg. The first day is 12.8 km's and you stay in Pholela Hut. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Will be definatly taking the kids and the whole family next time. bushmans nek berg & trout hotel underberg, bushmans nek berg and trout resort. Tel: + 27 33 701 1460. Images; Load More. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. Besides being the perfect family resort, Bushman’s Nek is also ideal for country weddings, conferencing and teambuilding. If it was just 1 night that would have been fine, but it was every night. Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookie w celu poprawy bezpieczeństwa i jakości świadczonych usług oraz personalizacji reklam. Onsite facilities include; WiFi, restaurant, bar, in-room dining, kiddies playground, wellness spa, sauna, Jacuzzi, magnificent rock-hewn swimming pool, heated pools, slides, adventure golf, games rooms, squash, horse riding, paintball, archery, bicycle hire, hiking, fly fishing, bowls and tennis. Although extremely understaffed the team did their very best to deliver superb service. The resort is well maintained, views are stunning. Bushman's Nek is bound to captivate your imagination and quench your thirst for outdoor adventure. We enjoyed the tractor ride to The Pig and Pony. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Bushman's Nek Pass is suitable for hiking and horse riding. Odwiedziliśmy ten ośrodek jakieś 8 lata temu z około 12 znajomych i zatrzymaliśmy się w apartamentach z wyżywieniem we własnym zakresie. COVID-19 - South African Resource Portal . Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. Tak, dla gości dostępne są następujące udogodnienia: czyszczenie chemiczne i usługi pralnicze. Read More... Knuckles Traverse Pass is located in the Bushman's Nek just left of Lammergeier pass and goats cave. Kliknij tutaj, by uzyskać więcej informacji lub dostosować ustawienia. Tak, oferowane jest następujące udogodnienie: dostęp dla niepełnosprawnych. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. Definitely be back soon, Besides the location and 1 or 2 staff members the resort was terrible, We visited Bushmans Nek from the 4-7 September 2020 and it was not a pleasant stay. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Own or manage this property? The cave could fit 50 people but 12 is the maximum allowed by Ezemvelo. . Please see our partners for more details. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. My sincerest apologies again. Read More... Isicatula peak is considered a hard non-technical khulu, located in the Bushman's Nek area. What a pleasant surprise. Ta wizyta była tylko moja żona i ja na naszą rocznicę ślubu. Day 3 is 12 km's and you stay in Winterho ... Read More... Goats cave is at the top of Lammergeier pass. Good Day Duncan, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us. This is a moderate hike of 9.6km to Bushmans Cave. Tak, goście często korzystają tu z następującego udogodnienia: widok na góry. A stream is below the cave all year and the sunrise i ... Read More... Lammergeier Pass is located in the Bushman's Nek and is a relatively easy pass, however the last 1km on a steep uphill from Lammergeier cave has no visible path. Bushman's Nek, Underberg Picture: Bushmans nek - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,261 candid photos and videos. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 22 Bushmans Nek Road Southern Drakensburg, Underberg 3257 South Africa, What a beautiful getaway.... luxurious accommodation, friendly staff, stunning location and absolutely breathtaking sunsets! We were very disappointed with the kitchen service....not the waiters. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Pogoda była fantastyczna i rzeczywiście ciepły w ciągu dnia, chociaż śniegu byłoby piękne, ale zimne. Hotels near La Vita Spa Bushmans Nek Hotel. Świetna lokalizacja, aby zobaczyć Północnej Drakensberg. This pass descends from the escarpment into Lesotho by means of a narrow and steep gully. Find bushman stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. droga żwirowa dobrze utrzymane, Timeshare cabins differ hugely from hotel rooms and make sure what you are booking. Czy obiekt Bushman's Nek oferuje możliwość ćwiczenia? Hotels near La Vita Spa Bushmans Nek Hotel. Czy obiekt Bushman's Nek oferuje usługi dla firm? We went for the for the weekend not knowing what to expect. Book Bushman's Nek, South Africa on Tripadvisor: See 532 traveller reviews, 476 candid photos, and great deals for Bushman's Nek, ranked #2 of 5 hotels in South Africa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Read More... A great day hike that's easy and suitable for younger children. Piękne pokoje i dobra obsługa. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. (The carpet in the living area has ugly burn marks from the fireplace....spoils the ambience! ) We pride ourselves on ensuring the best guest experience and all staff makes an effort to go out of our way to accommodate everyone where we can. The cave is found on the Lammergeier Pass route. Good Day Candice, Thank you for taking the time to review our lovely resort and for mentioning our wonderful staff.