A collection of the best Burger King creative work, such as advertising, marketing campaigns and videos. To create the BK Express experience, our exclusive payment technology via mobile phone available all around Brazil, we offer some fun interaction in augmented reality for our brand’s lovers through the app. Once they had done this, they were encouraged to share video clips of their goals online and in return receive rewards from Burger King. Burger King Peru and McCann Lima sensed a marketing opportunity, seized the situation and ended up with the King Popcorn campaign. However, the gap between the two fast food chains is quite stark. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Burger King’s customer loyalty soars after its 'Order From McDonald’s' campaign, 90% of customers agree to increased brand loyalty for Burger King after reading the letter named Order from McDonald’s, You can finally send money through WhatsApp in India, Swiggy has read every consumers’ mind and sent out fun Diwali Bonus emailers to lift their spirits, The revenge Diwali consumer wants to spend, not save, reveals report, Adulting in my PJs: Three months in advertising amidst a global pandemic, How to do Lakshmi Pooja at home on this Diwali, From Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt to Katrina Kaif – Bollywood’s leading ladies are writing big cheques for Indian startups, Diwali 2020 quotes and messages to wish your friends and family, Master Business Fundamentals from Wharton. This post is all hearts! Required fields are marked *. Copyright © 2020. But for now, people all across Brazil are setting ads on fire everywhere and getting free whooper in exchange. on BURGER KING’S “BURN THAT AD” MARKETING CAMPAIGN, using Digital Marketing for brand promotion. “BURN THAT AD” campaign is helping Burger King in retaining existing customers by providing offers. Burger King France's seven-minute documentary details the social degradation that apparently befell the country after the fast-food chain packed up. As soon as the prohibition in the Peruvian Law on taking outside food to the theatres was ceased, movie halls started letting consumers enter their premises with foods ‘similar’ to those sold in the cinema’s concession stands. })(); To receive updates of our new blog posts, sign up now! Burger King advertising, marketing campaigns and videos . By @StevenageFC x @BurgerKing linking up in 2019...- Most used team in FIFA career mode- +25000 goals shared online - Shirts sold out for the first time in historyWell played. Burger King has launched a less-than-appetising spot to promote the removal of artificial preservatives from the Whopper in most European. The 3-day promotion is in partnership with a local food-delivery service named Wolt. Food Companies encouraging customers to set rival companies’ ads on fire. In the video, you see a car fire on the side of a highway. Burger King Marketing news, analysis, opinion and insight featuring Burger King. (function() { } pic.twitter.com/P3ZUEZOeOa, — Lona Price Jones (@LonaPJ) September 14, 2020. The topic in this campaign is ‘Pink Tax’, a price, which refers to the products made for women like razors, shampoo, and conditioner, that is significantly higher than the cost of the male equivalents of those products. Geo-location technology was used to determine the quickest route to the nearest Burger King restaurant via the app. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. They have more than 14000 stores worldwide serving the hunger of millions. Burger King’s campaign was launched on November 2, 2020 and received overwhelmingly positive feedback on social media platforms across the world. Burger King CMO: No-one wants to watch your ads unless you are at the Superbowl Molly Fleming. The Inside Story of the Burger King Campaign That Changed the Brand’s Entire Outlook on Marketing Global CMO Fernando Machado shares the long road to … Burger King Sweden "Cancelled clown" by INGO Stockholm. The social media presence of the Burger King’s Global Chief Marketing Officer, Fer Machado, and the mentions, pertaining to the campaigns, in popular online media like Adweek and The Drum prompted me to list down BK’s 10 best marketing campaigns of 2018 so far. In Kuwait, when the temperature reaches 122 Fahrenheit, BK prepares this Sun-Flamed Grilled Whopper. Even though I consider the aforementioned campaigns as best of Burger King in 2018 so far, I can’t resist myself in admiring the other efforts of the restaurant like Burger King China’s celebration of International Women’s Day 2018 and Burger King Romania’s “Whopper No Show” campaign. Thereby, it facilitated the hacking of the Whopper and French fries inside the movie. When someone says a Whopper, you might think of the flame-grilled Burger King kind. For this year’s Good Samaritan Day, Burger King treated everyone with a good-natured film. Poor McDonald’s employees, not knowing that the crowd outside their stores are for Whopper not for Big Mac. Burger King launched quite a few campaigns this year that created a buzz on social media. Augmented reality is a fascinating tool. The marketing campaigns of Burger King have always been a delight. Articles: 15 Results. The customers received a message to download Burger King’s mobile app and to look for the ‘It Chapter Two’ article in the McDonald’s magazine. ); The campaign was praised by a number of high-profile figures on social media, including Piers Morgan, who called it "world class marketing" and Gary Lineker. In the contest, each participating agency was asked to select its client and come up with an idea to advertise the chosen brand with a bus. Agency: @DAVID_SaoPaulo_. It is reminding customers about burger king’s signature flame-grilling cooking technique that the chain has been using since opening in 1954. The meaty idea, inspired by the iconic fire trucks in New York, is the agency’s entry in an outdoor advertising competition in Denmark. Wherein, the only difference between the two food items is the box in which they are served i.e. Burger King Finland continues its rivalry with McDonald's. #mcdonalds #brands #advertising #marketing #branding #markets #burgerking #ads #competition, A post shared by Ad Media Insider India (@admediainsiderindia) on Nov 2, 2020 at 4:21am PST. Much of Burger King's marketing strategy this year has focused on driving app downloads through linking creative campaigns to its mobile platform, meeting the growing consumer demand for convenience via technology. You’ll see me gushing over a few of them below. Assuming they were in the mood for a burger, the notification urged the potential customers to download the Burger King app and avail of a Whopper for only one cent. With ‘Burn That Ad,’ we hacked the competition by leveraging our biggest advantage, which is fire.’Says Rafael Donato, Creative VP of the agency commented about the project. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Whereas, “Chicken Fries” being charged at $1.69. Lol!! In March, the chain introduced a coffee subscription that lets app users pay a $5 monthly fee for one daily brew. Also Read: 4 Examples of Captivating Fusion Marketing Campaigns (And Why They’re So Great). Most importantly, destroying the competitor’s marketing strategy. All rights reserved.For reprint rights. Having documented a list of best Burger King marketing campaigns of 2018 so far, I now eagerly look forward to what the chain has in store for the remaining months of this year. The expansion which the Burger King had displayed for MBPS over the pricing board (i.e., from “megabits per second” to “making burgers per second”), to be showcased to the customers, was also innovative. 1. After that, Burger King set up location ad targeting on Facebook and Instagram, targeting people inside McDonald’s restaurants. Plentiful campaigns, which are buzzworthy, are being rendered from its various locations across the globe. What appeared as an engine fire are actually the flames from the grill. Like Whopper Neutrality, the goal of this campaign as well is to render infotainment around the focal topic and to convey the stand of Burger King on the same. Burger King Finland celebrates the nation's Pride with a romantic gesture. To top it all, the BK’s mascot, holding a set of the new burger in his hand, “spoke” in the spot. The answer is simple. To celebrate women driving in Saudi Arabia, post the lifting of the decade-old controversial ban on the same, Burger King offered free Whopper sandwich to every woman passing through its drive-thru restaurants in the country. Also Read: What Can ‘The Burger King’ Mascot Teach Marketers? 3. Also, it sounds appealing when coming across tweets from BK’s Global CMO that gives a glimpse of the interiors of the fast feeder’s outlets of different countries. 4 Examples of Captivating Fusion Marketing Campaigns (And Why They’re So Great), a glimpse of the interiors of the fast feeder’s outlets of different countries, ‘Soorarai Pottru’ goes the breathtaking ‘Red Bull’ way! This innovative move by Burger King increased its sales by 40% in the activation period and put the brand in the consumer spotlight. Burger King got behind the topic, Net Neutrality to explain it to not just a handful of its store customers but in fact to possibly every internet user with one of its brilliant in-store stunts. The ads depicting real-life events had the text, ‘LOVE FIRE? Burger King Marketing Strategies Burger King, also known as BK regarded as world largest food servicing group after the McDonalds. Technology as a means to provide the best customer experience is one of our main investment targets in 2019. The button launched an augmented reality red balloon – another reference to ‘It’ movie – and a coupon for a one-cent Whopper, the signature burger at Burger King. Therefore the vouchers are limited to one whopper per customer. Recently Burger King, the U.S. fast-food giant came up with an amazing strategy to defeat their competitor’s advertisements by engulfing them in flames using Augmented Reality.