Will not use again on me. See 151 member reviews and photos. Products full-time for more than 8 years, Association with ELC, Cool brand, Great office space, fun salon on site, quality products, Lack of clear direction or strategy, poor communication from management, unstable working environment, tense and stressful, I have been working at Bumble and bumble. Really like this! It used to be about fashion shows and editorial hair but not anymore. Products Stylist Educator Jobs, Bumble and bumble. My mom has thin straight hair, tried this product and it didn't work for her. Products reviews submitted anonymously by Bumble and bumble. This stuff gives... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! I’ve used this for at least 5 years now. This makes me look like I have a full head of hair. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. She gave it to me and I have thick, curly, fizzy hair. back to menu ↑ Bumble Sign-up Process. But the combination makes my hair look healthy and full. Products part-time for less than a year. I tried it a couple of times, but it left my hair weighed down and greasy. Someone put this poor brand to sleep already! Dry, flyaway, frizzy, just really awful took me a while to figure it out. No energy, no creativity. It's lost its way. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. "OK, so I'll admit that I've only been here as a model for the free haircuts that the B&B students do. Note that this is not a review about authentic Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo, which I love. Keep reading our honest Bumble review to learn more. I use it prior to applying the SumoTech and I love this combination. My hair can get weighed down easily, it is hard to achieve volume that stays or hold certain hairstyles. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. This has now been replaced by bumble & bumble. This didn't work for me either. The culture was unique, people-focused, and dedicated to the customer's it served. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, This makes me look like I have a full head of hair, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2017. Products full-time for more than 5 years. Unrealistic expectations with no clear vision or communication. I am Swedish with typically fine silky hair. Products Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs, Bumble and bumble. I have a pixie cut and I find my hair to be much more workable when I'm using this creme. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Still have most of second bottle at like $85 a pop. Learn how to enable cookies. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bumble and Bumble Sumo Tech, 1.5-Ounce Jar at Amazon.com. Glassdoor has 40 Bumble and bumble.