Rise to the occasion with a plush, airy ponytail using Thickening Spray and Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray. I have fine thin dry natural curly hair, bumble and bumble gives me soft full curls. All the hold. Work from roots to ends. Benefits: Defrizz; Oil-infused Les cheveux fins souffrent souvent d'un manque de volume. Curl Mousse at Nordstrom.com. I also get asked how long it takes me to do my hair- and I have to laugh- it takes less than a minute ;-), Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019, This is a knock off version of the original product! Plus, UV protection helps shield curls from the drying effects of the sun. Grâce au partenariat entre Maniatis et Bleu Libellule, bénéficiez toute l'année d'avantages sur tous les produits et d'offres exclusives. Love this stuff!!! Suivez les nouvelles modes et tendances de l'univers de la beauté et de la cosmétique. Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer This moisturizing, UV protective primer detangles and defines on day one – and refreshes and re-shapes on day two (and beyond). elongated, nourished curls are no longer a stretch. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2020. for long-lasting curl definition and bounce. Let’s toast to mega-hydrated hair — thanks to Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Heat/UV Protective Primer. Same moisturizing, defining formula you love – but with a new look. All the hold. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Enter your email address below to receive an email notification when the product comes back into stock. There’s more. Bien agiter la mousse Bb.Curl Conditioning avant emploi, prélever dans le creux de la main et répartir sur l’ensemble de la chevelure des racines aux pointes. Click NOTIFY ME and we’ll let you know once it’s back in stock. Now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add definition. 25,20€, Permet de métamorphoser la fibre en une chevelure d'une sublime douceur, 12,80€ Offers and goodies directly to your inbox. Plus, it’s a non-stripping, colour-safe shampoo that’s free of sulfate cleansers. This nourishing gel-oil hybrid adds hydration, bounce, and shine, while protecting against humidity. Oops this item is out of stock. Water\Aqua\Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Isobutane, Propane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, PVP, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Wheat Amino Acids, Caprylyl Methicone, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-11, Oleth-20, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol <. By clicking “Continue with Facebook”, I agree to Bumble and bumble’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Second day can just mist with water.Expensive but will have to buy it. Make it extra special with free gift wrap on any order. a gentle cleanser for seriously hydrated curls. Who it is for: All curl types. Serious damage repair and heat protection, for styles that glow. Vous avez des envies de volume Sixties, mais vos cheveux fins ne veulent rien entendre. Product not as advertised. Pour rémédier à ce problème des produits existent. Curl Defining Cream is a rich UV protective cream that helps create moveable curls without the crunch - while shielding against the drying effects of the sun. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde. Please indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy of the Bumble and bumble site in order to sign-in with Facebook, for long-lasting curl definition and bounce. Discover hair heroes that are hot right now. It’s a party in Times Hair (aka “Times Square”). 32,10€, Produits similaires dans les autres marques, Super traitement pour cheveux secs/rêches, 21,84€ Elimine les frisottis. The lowdown on new products, offers, and hair inspo – straight to your inbox. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Turn can upside down, and then dispense into palm. Découvrez la mousse coiffante Bumble & Bumble : ce produit permet de dompter les frisottis et de définir des boucles souples et douces. Colour-safe. Sur cheveux lavés et essorés, appliquez sur longueurs et pointes la crème de définition tout en froissant vos cheveux et les twistant avant de les sécher. This rich UV protective cream helps create moveable curls without the crunch — while shielding against the drying effects of the sun. High-Volume Hair at the Brooklyn Fringe Holiday Set, Instant Clean Hair at the House of Bumble Holiday Set, Big, Airy Texture on Pony Island Holiday Set, CALIFORNIA DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Sa formule crémeuse et aérienne crée de belles boucles sans effet carton tandis que les huiles contenues dans ce produit nourrit vos cheveux. Vous devez être connecté(e) pour pouvoir ajouter à vos listes. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE. 1. Retrouvez votre Mousse hydratante boucles Bb.Curl Styling conditionning 146ML de Bumble and bumble. I just wanted to try it one more time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Dont buy it from this seller, the product i received was thin and not the same as it is from retail stores like Sephora or Ulta, Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2020. What it is: A lightweight mousse that creates voluminous, bouncy curls, offering all of the hold with none of the crunch. What it is: A lightweight mousse that creates voluminous, bouncy curls, offering all of the hold with none of the crunch. elongated, nourished curls are no longer a stretch, Offers and goodies directly to your inbox. a gentle cleanser for seriously hydrated curls. We enhanced our formula with a rich blend of oils + butters to reduce frizz, boost hydration, and help those curls shine on. My hair is mostly straight with a very slight wave to it. Waste of $$. Hydrasculpt Blend and a butter and oil blend combine moisture and styling benefits, to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. Take our Hair Quiz and get customised hair care advice. Infuse le cheveu de nutrition et intensifie l’éclat global de la chevelure. Hydrasculpt Blend™ and a butter and oil blend combine moisture and styling benefits, to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. This moisturizing, curl-loving gentle cleanser is now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. This ultra-moisturising mask enlivens over-worked and over-styled strands for soft, springy styles. Now enhanced with curl-loving oils + butters. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2020. Details & Care. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. All your Bb.Superstars in one incredible set. FREE standard shipping on all orders. You may request to access, rectify or delete your personal data by sending an email to, By checking this box, you accept that your e-mail address will be used to send you marketing newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. Shake well. The product comes in a peach colored bottle. All the hold. BENEFITS: Sa formule aérienne apporte de la tenue tandis que son cocktail d'huiles brésiliennes nourrit et hydrate les cheveux. This moisturizing conditioner can be used three different ways: as a rinse-out, leave-in, or co-wash. Now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our, Your email address will be used only to send you Bumble and Bumble newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. 26,00€, 103,68€ What It Is. Now enhanced with a blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. Bumble and bumble Curl Care Sulfate Free Shampoo 8.5 oz.£20.99(£8.40/ 100 ml) Share good cheer + happy hair-days, instantly. It’s nice. Conseils d'utilisation : Psst. 16,00€ 16,95€. I was looking for a replacement for BB curl (style) conditioning mousse. Menu. None of the crunch. 35,10€, Gel Huile de définition pour les boucles rebondies et ondulées, 12,60€ There's a problem loading this menu right now. 15% off your first order + free shipping when you join Bb.Rewards. Featuring a full-size fave Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo (to instantly clean and volumize) and a sample of our top-selling Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer (to moisturize and defrizz). Dompte les boucles. None of the crunch. I wouldn't buy this product again. Join Bb.Rewards for online exclusive goodies. Track its progress here. FREE standard shipping on all orders. Get all your Bb.Superstars in one epic set. Run through damp curls with a wide tooth comb for even distribution, and shape curls with hands. Aucun point relais trouvé pour cette adresse, Brillez avec un lissage brésilien pour rendre vos cheveux souples, doux et faciles à coiffer, Hydrater, Anti-frisottis, Nourrir, Discipliner, Soyez les premiers à recevoir nos offres et actualités en vous inscrivant à notre newsletter, Mousse hydratante boucles Bb.Curl Styling conditionning. Découvrez la mousse coiffante Bumble & Bumble : ce produit permet de dompter les frisottis et de définir des boucles souples et douces. By clicking “Continue with Facebook”, you accept that your first name, last name, Birthday, Gender, Location, Age Range, and Relationship status will be used to create and manage your user account.