Include mental and physical activities that will fill your soul! Hi! You won’t waste pages of your bullet journal because you design it for your exact needs! We strongly suggest you only start with the very minimum of pages if you want a Bullet Journal that is easy to use. A future log is a wonderful way to keep organized as you can always easily see what is ahead in the coming year. It is also nice to see some trackers in a monthly layout because you can compare items for the entire month instead of just weekly. The other tool I use is Paper Mate flair tip pens. A bullet journal is just a notebook or journal that you get to design from scratch. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Make a special time each day to create your list then add things as they come up. Bullet journals can be loose paper in a binder, a bound book, a spiral bound book, a Filofax, or any other type of notebook. Here are some Easy Bullet Journal Examples we love. It can be utilized as any. Unique Christmas Gift Exchange Ideas for Family, weekly logs for sleep, exercise, water, skincare, and headaches, monthly logs for skincare, hair cuts, nails, periods, and cleaning. Keep it minimal with this sleek task and checkbox style layout. Even though you are busy and time-poor, this journaling practice is going to help you with time management and productivity. The Big Easy. These are what I use for the color portions of my bullet journals. Some people like to include lists and trackers to meet goals and keep track of habits and things they like. Monthly Bullet Journal Layouts from Page Flutter I use a couple different tools, but I don’t use much. Click here to find out more about our Bullet Journal Cheat Sheet. I have tried two different types of notebooks. Click here to find out how to create your own Bullet Journal Key. This makes your journal much more effective. Below are some things I like to track and beside the flag is a little space for daily notes. I also started to keep track of how often I painted my nails. When we think of the meaning of  Minimalism we tend to think of living without all the extras in life. In this journal I keep track of what I eat, how much sleep I get, how often I get headaches, and how much exercise I do. Bullet journals help you stay organized by allowing you to plan or track anything! An Index page is going to help you keep your journal organized. Have you searched the internet and seen all of the beautiful, elaborate bullet journal layouts? The skin care sections are for keeping track of what my skin was like for each day, and then the dates that I did different skin care tasks like exfoliating, using a mask, cleaning my makeup brushes, etc. When you're just getting started, experiment with different monthly layouts until you find one that works best for your lifestyle. Please note that some of this site’s links are affiliate links, and Now That’s Thrifty! We hope that we have helped you see that anyone can start a Bullet Journal and benefit from keeping one. This is definitely optional, but it does make it easier to find pages that you’re looking for. It can be utilized as any, form of daily journaling. You don’t have to have any fancy supplies to have a bullet journal. I am going to show you how to start a bullet journal with a simple layout. This daily log serves as a way to reflect on the, For a more practical on the go user, this simple. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Short on time or not artistic? Getting More Done with Your Bullet Journal Daily Spread! A daily spread is not limited to just task. If you are planning a super simple Bullet Journal without doodles, brush pens etc then you should not be affected by how thick paper is in most notebooks. Get creative by adding your favorite quote to keep you motivated for the day. You … Get your mindest right by acknowledging that journaling is important in your life. Instead of writing out full sentences and words you create simple symbols and icons to represent common themes in your journal. The blue next to each day is for tracking water intake. This easy future log from @smallestdot  is a great example of how you can create a simple and minimalist version that works well. Depending on what you want to keep track of, you can make different weekly or monthly logs. Every time I add more to my bullet journal, I write down what the pages are in the index and then write down the page numbers next to it. This may sound complicated but trust us, once you have created a key and used it for a little while you will love it just as much as us! Some journalers get very passionate about what Bullet journals are best. There is also a little calendar of the whole month. Learn how your comment data is processed. Break down your day by the hour. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit"; Some ways you can create a journaling habit are: Now you know how to start an easy Bullet Journal we wanted to show you some examples of what they can look like! A great way to keep your journal minimal but still artistic is … I'm Chelsea- newly obsessed Bujo enthusiast. Don’t worry, you can still get organized and have the benefits of journaling with a simple Bullet Journal. This simple weekly spread from @coffeefueledacademia has all the important elements but is quick and easy to create. It just depends on what you want to put in it. This is an easy design to use and add to as your journal grows. Make journaling a priority. That they don’t need to be fancy or beautiful to work! It can be a lined notebook, a sketchbook, even loose pages in a binder. Add a cute sticky note with the most important task that needs to be done that day. 10 Time Management Trackers You Need in Your Bullet Journal, Bullet Journal Inspiration Pages for Girls, 10 Simple Page and Hacks for Your Bullet Journal, Top Picks: 13 Bullet Journal Notebooks You Won’t Regret Buying, 10 Bullet Journal Page Ideas To Combat Anxiety, 10+ Bullet Journal Ideas To Jump Start Your Journal. You can purchase Micron pens in different colors with different sized tips. You can put everything into one journal or use multiple notebooks. It is also a wonderful way to practice some self-care. Combine both your task list and the habit you are currently tracking every day. Exercise is another thing that I like to track to make sure that I am being consistent and keeping up some type of fitness routine. On top are the top three for the day, on the left I track my time and appointments and on the right is a to do list. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "nowthatsthrif-20"; We love this simple tracker design from @therianlouis. Depending on how thick your bullet journal is, you should leave 1 to 3 pages for your index. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. It’s the weekly format that was in almost every … Use a small ruler or a straight edge and a quality pen to tackle this monthly setup. It does not cost you any more to purchase an item through our links. We get lots of readers telling us that they feel overwhelmed by all the fancy Bullet journal spreads they see online. amzn_assoc_asins = "1540322939"; Simply jot down the things that need to be done for the day. This simple monthly spread from @slowbujo is so easy to create and use but will keep you organized. For a cleaner layout, you can create a primary list that time. ・・・ Good morning Plannerfriends! It is bigger in size, so I can get more on a page. Schedule in your task noting down any micro-task if needed. This is an example of a monthly calendar two-page spread that I have. Next selected maybe one or two spreads that are going to help you in these areas of your life. Using printables in your journal is not cheating! Set a timer and make it a must-do appointment with yourself. TOP 14 Bullet Journal Ideas To Help Deal With Mental Health, 16 Bullet Journal Pages Created By Savvy Moms. We have collected some of our favorite and most useful printables in a post we are sure you will love. Minimalist Weekly Planner Using Fonts. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Did you know that habits are the key to success rather than goals? Many people use their bullet journals as planners, but you can use it for whatever you would like. I used a yellow highlighter to add some color to it. Learn how your comment data is processed. With a journal, it is more about being time-effective while using the least amount of effort. The only way your journal is going to help you improve your life is if you use it daily. A bullet journal is just a notebook or journal that you get to design from scratch. Bullet journals don't have to be complicated. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; No doubt, this spread looks familiar. The best simple style is called a Minimalist Bullet Journal. Although, the lines are not very dark, so it turned out to not be that big of a deal. I also keep track of my headaches and the severity of them. If that sounds like you then this post is going to show you that you can still create an amazing Bullet Journal that does all the important things like help you stay organized, be more productive and reduce stress! This can seem like a huge task when you first start but if you are consistent you will start to see positive changes in your life and you will look forward to your journal time. Lifelong doodlers who love to keep life organized. Required fields are marked *. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Bullet journals help you stay organized by allowing you to plan or track anything! A Bullet Journal Key is your secret weapon to journaling faster and better! A lot of people have started using a binder style notebook so that they can have the flexibility to move around pages. One is for pages that I don’t update very often, another is for monthly calendars and habit trackers, and my other 2 are for weekly items. The numbers on top of each black line are for tracking my hours of sleep. @ampersandbulletjournal shows that even just a basic list is a great way to use a Bullet Journal. I added a to do list and a cleaning schedule to my monthly calendar page. You can also have a general yearly calendar to use to keep track of dates. The secondary list can be used to give a more detailed. If you use a dotted notebook then this is very easy to measure out ( just count the dots!). You can design your bullet journal however you would like, but sometimes it’s nice to have some inspiration from someone who has already designed one. The colors signify the intensity throughout the day, and the words underneath the colors are if I take any medicine for the headache. We are lovers of all things journaling that have serious pen and washi tape addictions. The good news is that you can start your Bullet Journal on any paper! There are some items that I only need to track on a monthly basis because I don’t do them as often. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”. I like these pens because they come in a variety of colors and write well. Weekly spreads don’t have to be complicated! We find it best if you print it off and laminate it so that you can tick things off as you go, then wipe clean for the next time you create a spread. I like to start each of my bullet journals with an index or table of contents. Click here to find some of the best Bullet Journal Printables.