I'm sure that will turn out well. Who's Fighting? Juggernaut vs Bane - Did you just throw darts for these matchups? Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern Hal Jordan4. Bane has big muscles thereby he should put up against Juggernaut. Hulk is as unfortunate as Bane in Comicvine.... BANE BEATS JUGGERNAUT? While many of the common pairings (e.g. Therefor Juggernaut wins! Who's Fighting? Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy: Draw Solomon can't die anyways, 21. Should be 30 separate threads... many of which have already been done. Juggernaut vs Bane: Bane is smarter and has broken bats back, 10. Red Skull vs Two Face: Red Skull is a super solider, 25. Let's just hit the super spite like ones for fun.... Iron Man vs Cyborg? Who Wins? Does It Hold Up? Update your browser for more security and the best experience on this site. I know these two were among the most popular female characters in comics at the time, but I would've gone a different way. We're not just thinking "who would win in a fight?" Thor vs Captain Marvel2. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f19f94b6e3026cb 10. lol. Does It Hold Up? [Editor's Note: March kicks off a season of big-time showdowns, grudge matches and maybe a few team-ups. This isnt a battle, it's 30 separate battles. Who's Fighting? Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy - Depends on the version of Grundy. Everyone has 24 hours to prepare and the scene is a city. There like evenly matched. Iron Man vs Cyborg3. Actually just the spectre from DC could beat all of marvel. Superman vs. Hulk; Batman vs. Captain America; Thor vs. Captain Marvel) are fun to discuss and have plenty of room for debate, we took time to think about 13 Marvel vs. DC fights we'd love to see that haven't already occurred in a crossover. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. O_o, ...and now that i'm reading the rest of those answers...Luthor=Batman in the smarts department, Mr Fantastic and Plastic Man a draw....please let it be trolling, 30. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Avengers vs Justice League MARVEL WINS 17-13. Deadpool vs Deathstroke: Same really, but Deathstroke cuz he was made first and fought par to par with batman, 18. Everything you didn't know about The Mask: Animated Series, See you on the Otherside: Everything you didn't know about Silent Hill, Why Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns is still the most influential comic, How Disney tried and failed to remove Song of the South from history, Share Remembering DC vs. Marvel: The ultimate 'Who would win in a fight?' comic on Facebook, Share Remembering DC vs. Marvel: The ultimate 'Who would win in a fight?' comic on Twitter, Share Remembering DC vs. Marvel: The ultimate 'Who would win in a fight?' comic on Reddit, Sucker for Punishment: 10 times The Punisher took on Marvel characters way out his league, Take a lap: 9 of the most electrifying super-speedster races in comics. Thanos(with Infinity Gauntlet) vs Darkseid (lolwut), 20. Flash is the original super-fast superhero, and Quicksilver is clearly an imitator, so it only makes sense for him to have the upper hand. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. : This fight is a particularly strong indicator that these heroes don't want to fight each other (they're actually the only pair of characters who met before, in 1995 crossover that helped set up this whole event), but they have to, and thus it's powerful. Who's Fighting? Still, this is one of the more interesting face-offs in the series, as the two combatants are just perfect for each other. Superman (if Thor … Enchantress vs Zatanna: IDK just choosing enchantress cuz i know her better, 12. Captain America vs General Glory - Don't know who General Glory is. : DC's Scarlet Speedster and Marvel's fast mutant. Mister Fantastic vs Plastic Man: Draw cuz same powers i guess, 29. Batman can beat Superman...and Superman can beat Juggernaut. : Marvel's master assassin and DC's best burglar. Does It Hold Up? It's a time-honored query celebrated everywhere from comic book forums to school cafeterias, and in the mid-'90s, Marvel and DC Comics actually teamed up to settle it with the DC vs. Marvel crossover event. Relevance. : Wolverine, who just basically rips Lobo to shreds in a bar fight. : Marvel's Norse God and DC's embodiment of superhero wish fulfillment. IG Thanos vs Darkseid - Somebody must really hate Darkseid. Can Hulk be paired up with someone who is in his league... for once...? : Storm, by virtue of a full-on lightning assault. Dr. Pheonix vs Raven - My marvel fanboy sense is tingling just a whole lot. It seems like any Hulk thread that posted he's severally out of someone league. Yeah? ", Doomsday and Hulk isn't as much of a mismatch as Bane and Juggernaut. Loki vs Circe (Giving this one to Loki based on feats), 8. Who Wins? She's Wonder Woman. I was actually a big Hulk fan at one point. Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern Hal Jordan (LOL why would you even make this fight? Magneto vs Doctor Polaris: Magneto cuz he fights par to par against bald guy in a wheelchair, i was joking but seriously magneto is just the better villain here, 24. Strange vs Fate - Just because they both have Doctor in the character name does not mean they're peers. @Shawnbaby: I think it's more along the lines of "Doomsday has big muscles. Who Wins? Still...I just don't buy this outcome. : DC's Caped Crusader and Marvel's Super Soldier. Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern Hal Jordan: Hal Jordan is the greatest green lantern ever unless batman takes a gl ring, 4. I personally have nothing against the Hulk. War Machine vs Steel: War Machine better tech, 14. It feels a little less creative than many of the other fights. And, of course, just a few weeks after this kickoff, we'll see a breakdown in the friendship between Captain America and Iron Man in Marvel's Civil War movie. Over the next four weeks, check this space for stories on title fights in superhero stories, horror, science and more!]. Quicksilver vs Flash - Change the name to slowsilver, because Flash could tap him on the shoulder, take a nap, and IMP him before he knew what happened. Its sort of becoming a personal spite. Relevance. : The premiere female superheroes from the Marvel and DC Universes (in the '90s, anyway). Plus, this was another reader vote competition, and there are very few characters who can best Spider-Man in a popularity contest. The implication is that it's too brutal to witness, but the end result is ultimately underwhelming. SS faced Kyle before, but I think Hal could win. : Marvel's wielder of the Power Cosmic and DC's premiere space cop. : Aquaman, who catches Namor off-guard and commands a whale to crush him. Wolverine vs Batman: Batman's rich makes some electro magnets and chillax, 9. Green Goblin vs The Joker: Goblin may pwn joker, but joker always has a trick up his sleeves, 17. By the end of the fight, Batman's won, but he still takes pains to make sure Cap doesn't drown in a Gotham City sewer, instilling a mutual respect between the two men. Who Wins? Who's Fighting? Tony. Infamous as the month when Brutus betrayed Caesar, March will get even more epic because Batman will take on Superman on the big screen, Daredevil will get company in Hell's Kitchen in the form of The Punisher on Netflix, and The Flash shall race on over to CBS to meet Supergirl. GG vs Joker - Let's see what Joker has going for him in this one. Hulk. Nova vs Green Lantern Kyle Rayner5. Hulk vs Solomon Grundy . Does It Hold Up? : At the beginning of this fight, Wonder Woman was wielding Thor's hammer, but she actually gives Mjolnir up in the interest of fighting with honor, making it a more even match for Storm. Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman: Wonder woman cuz... um she's better? Who's Fighting? Loki vs Circe6. : Tim Drake squares off against one of the definitive '90s X-Men. Odin vs Shazam: Draw both god like stuff, 7. Magneto (although I'm unfamiliar with Dr. Polaris). Like Comic-Con. idk but wonder woman who win i swear it on my male attraction i meant male mind, 16.