What happens on that corner happens on every corner. The second time I went to jail, I was like, ‘okay, this is not the move. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Super Nintendo Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man I couldn’t picture this. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. It makes you too easy to classify. I found something I was good at, I’m just trying to flip it, keep it going. Now it’s a new beginning, this the life after the death. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. In the post, we... Selfishness is one of the bad behaviors in our life. Don’t be a fool and just sit back and do it because somebody else is doing it. Try to find out what’s […] If you feel like it’s something you don’t have to do, you really have to question it. Just workin'. 3. Either you’re slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot. Are you aware the shape I'm in? Biggie Smalls is the illest. Sticks and stones may break bones, but the Gat will kill you quicker. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Get my daughter this college grant so she don’t need no man. I'm not a security-type person, I don't want to have bodyguards around me. Showing search results for "Biggie Brooklyn" sorted by relevance. You guessed it: black. I am from Brooklyn, NY, so we could not have many pets, but I always had at least two dogs. I would never wish death on nobody, cause there ain’t no coming back from that. I can’t rhyme about being broke no more, I ain’t broke, I can’t rhyme about hustling in the streets no more cause I don’t hustle no more, you know, so it’s the life after. My real life helped me sell a lot of records. I don’t wanna live no more, sometimes I hear death knockin’ at my front door. Basically, I wake up at nine o'clock in the morning, go to different record stores, go to the studio, think up different ideas for songs. I'm definitely a writer. I’m living everyday like a hustle, another drug to juggle. Yes it's me, the B.I.G / Competition ripper ever since 13 / Used to steal clothes was considered a thief / Until I started hustlin' on Fulton Street / Makin' loot, knockin' boots on the regular / Pass the microphone; I'm the perfect competitor. Never trust nobody, your moms will set your ass up. As I leave my competition respirator style, climb the ladder to success escalator style. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Another day, another struggle. Every true hustler knows that you cannot hustle forever. What I love about Brooklyn is there are more wonderful little joints than anywhere. 1. We got a safe in the trunk with money in a stack With dice in the front and Brooklyn's in the back No Sleep il Brooklyn. My hands they shake my head it spins. This rule is so underrated: Keep your family and business completely separated. Learn more. I'm not into all that. There are 39 biggie quote shirt for sale on Etsy, and they cost £17.32 on average. S**t don’t ask me. We all need to pull together. Please. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about biggie quote shirt? Who wants to be a shadow for the rest of their life? There has been nothing else... John Mulaney is one of most popular stand-up comedians in America. I'm a Brooklyn boy. Poppa been smooth since days of Underoos / Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who / Do something to us, talk go through us / Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us / Who us? Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies. People can't take nothing from him. Put money in my mom’s hand. A strong word called consignment strictly for live men, not for freshmen, if you ain’t got the clientele say “hell no!” ‘Cause they gon’ want they money, rain, sleet, hail, snow. You know very well who you are, don’t let em hold you down, reach for the stars. Quotes By BiggieIf you feel like it’s something you don’t have to do, you really have to question it.If you hear something about somebody, don’t be so quick to be like, I don’t like him. If Faith had twins, she’d probably have two Pacs, Get it, Tu-Pac’s? I’m blowing up like you thought I would/Call the crib, same number, same hood, it’s all good. As I open my eyes and realizing I changed. Discover (and save!) 2. It’s like the more money we come across / the more problems we see. Whatever you’re going to do, just do it for a reason. The song was the first single from his second album Life After Death. Your style is played out, like Arnold wondered, ‘What you talkin' bout Willis? I never thought it could happen, this rappin’ stuff. Selfish quotes are collection of quotes about that behavior. QUOTES. Get my daughter this college plan, so she don’t need no man. I’m living every day like a hustle. Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood. Keep trying. Take a better stand. And if I wanted Chinese food, if I wanted to play video games, if I wanted pizza, if I had to go to the corner story for a juice, I had to go on Fulton Street. Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle. From shop ThriftFashionCloset. Yes! The most popular colour? I can't never stop nobody, can't knock nobody hustle. #Bridges #Brooklyn #World. As long as you keeping it real, and you keep trying, keep banging that wall and it will fall. We ain't trying to fail in this game. With big folks, either people think you look mean or it's more of a jolly Santa Claus, 'Oh, he's just a pudgy little teddy bear pillow. It might be the worst department now, and yet at one point it was the best in the country. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. The mo’ money you make, the mo’ problems you get. If not, you can learn a bit from... Let's start reading Nothing Matter Quotes, You can learn more Quotes.... Best Nothing Matter Quotes“Nothing matters but the writing. Relax and take notes while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke. The Brooklyn Dodgers had a no hitter last night. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Considered a fool ’cause I dropped out of high school. Pac get busy. Biggie Brooklyn Quotes & Sayings . Beside this, he works as actor, writer, and producer. Biggie Smalls is the wickedest Niggaz say I'm pussy? I'm named after a horse. Damn right I like the life I live, because I went from negative to positive. The negativity just brings failure. Your email address will not be published. I don't even know how to freestyle. 220 matching entries found. All my peoples gotta stay on a positive vibe, you know? Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body. Looks like you already have an account!   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. You never want anyone to know everything about you. I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes? I gotta stay on a positive vibe. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. your own Pins on Pinterest Not the same deranged child stuck up in the game. As her stomach began dry heaves, she realized that she would never be able to tell anyone how sick she felt. To all the teachers that told me I’d never amount to nothing. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised there, and spent most of my childhood there. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. It’s rules to this s***, I wrote me a manual. We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us / No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us / Birthdays was the worst days / Now we sip champagne when we thirsty. You may be searching for Master Oogway quotes. Before start reading the best Biggie quotes, you can learn more about Biggie from Wikipedia. I wanted to do all that. We trying to succeed. Now we just chill in the house. If the game shakes me or breaks me, I hope it makes me a better man. A step by step booklet for you to get, your game on track, not your wig pushed back. Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in. If Fay has twins, she'll probably have two pacs. Excellence is my presence. As I grab the glock, put it to your headpiece One in the chamber, the safety is off release Straight at your dome homes, I wanna see cabbage Biggie Smalls the savage, doin your brain cells much damage.