Don’t forget to show me a pic of what you made! Breaded fried pork chops will satisfy anyone, whether they typically prefer medium-rare meat or are of the well-done persuasion. This crispy pork chops recipe is flavorful and beyond simple. After brining, rinse the pork chops under cold running water. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Simply coat the pork chops in an Italian bread crumb mixture, quickly brown them in a pan and bake until the crust is golden. It’s simple, and it’s always so tasty. It’ll make your mouth water! I’m sure i’m responsible for this as i should have let the bread crumbs brown more than just golden. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!! Set oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350°F. Each oven "fried" pork chop has about 348 calories, 14 grams of fat and 33 grams of protein. How long to Bake Pork Chops for: Depending on the thickness of the chop be sure to bake them for about 30 minutes at 375F (190C). Be sure to check the recipe card at the bottom of this post for more details and the full recipe. The bread should yield about 3½ cups breadcrumbs. Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a medium bowl. How to Make Breadcrumb Mixture Breaded Pork Chops, Easy Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Feel free to experiment with different seasonings and breading. Here's how to … Remove from the oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving. This post may contain affiliate links. Perfect combo of ingredients! Pork chop perfection! Transfer the breaded chop to the prepared wire rack and repeat with the remaining 3 pork chops. Add the chops and fry over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer the chops to plates and serve. Add some roasted veggies, and you've got one easy dinner recipe made on a single sheet pan! Toss until the crumbs are evenly coated with oil. The baked breaded pork chops are a healthy alternative to more traditional fried chops. Bake about 15 minutes (oven set to 350°), until crumbs are dry and become a golden brown color. So easy and only one pan to clean. This is not a Keto-friendly, low-carb or gluten-free dish, as each serving includes 22 grams of carbohydrates. This breaded pork chop recipe uses Panko for a lighter and crunchier coating that stays crisp longer than when using regular breadcrumbs. Bake 17-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the chops registers 150°F. Could I use panko instead of white bread for the crumbs? I'd like to receive the free email course. It’s one of my favorite easy pork chop recipes! Make breadcrumbs (see above), and then set the oven to 425°F. Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet. A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. Spray a shallow baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; place chops on pan. This breaded pork chop recipe uses Panko for a lighter and crunchier coating that stays crisp longer than when using regular breadcrumbs. I mean, what’s NOT to love here? Fast Pork Recipes. Gently press the chop, on all sides, in the breadcrumb mixture being sure a thick layer of crumbs adheres. Thanks for the recipe, it will be a favorite in our house from now on! I want to see! Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? Love the instructions on how to make them moist and delicious!! Rinse the chops under cold water and pat dry with paper towels before proceeding. If you bought “enhanced” pork, this means the meat has already had a salt solution added to it, so you can skip the brining step at home. Dredge each pork chop in the flour, then the Dijon mixture. They make the pork chops super crispy and flavorful! Lots of ingredients. Set aside. Bake pork chops for about 17-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. Total Carbohydrate I remembered when I attempted to cook breaded pork chops for the first time… it was a total failure. Once you have your brine solution, place the pork chops in the bag and seal (or submerge in the container and cover). Crispy Pan-fried Breaded Pork Chops. This crispy pork chops recipe is flavorful and beyond simple. If you love this breaded pork chops recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Be sure to upload an image below & tag. These sure look delicious! These chops are tender and juicy with a nice crisp coating. This breaded baked pork chops recipe is one of my favorite dinner recipes, and everyone loves it! Beat egg with evaporated milk; place chops in milk and allow to sit 5-10 minutes, turning so that each side gets down into the milk. Always use a meat thermometer to check this as you cook. My wife is not a big pork chop fan but she loved these as much as I did. Yes! Very easy recipe too. This will help add flavor to the meat and make it more tender. Wondering what to make for dinner? Pin Print Crispy Pan-fried Breaded Pork Chops. Always know what temperature to cook your meats to for safe eating! Transfer the chops to plates and serve. Prepared exactly per recipe. PLUS get our FREE ebook! This Breaded Pork Chops Recipe is just one of many tasty options. Then place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. We’re making our own breadcrumb mixture to create the most amazing flavor for these breaded baked pork chops. Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Dip the chops in the egg and then press them into the seasoned crumbs to coat. You'll also get our FREE ebook: Learning to Cook! 3 %, Kittencal's Italian Breaded Baked Parmesan Pork Chops. If using enhanced (injected with a salt solution) pork, skip the brining step. This is such an easy dinner recipe, one of my favorites to make when I’m stuck on ideas. Breaded fried pork chops will satisfy anyone, whether they typically prefer medium-rare meat or are of the well-done persuasion. On a plate, toss the panko with the Parmesan, sage, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. All Rights Reserved. There was an error submitting your subscription. These pork chops are the perfect dinner recipe. When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the pork chops in medium heat. I don’t have a food processor for the bread crumbs anyway. We might eat a lot of chicken around here, but pork chops always make a delicious dinner too (whether baked, grilled, or pan-fried). Mine always seem to go dry. Chicken Nachos Recipe (Tequila Lime Baked Chicken Nachos), Chicken Avocado Pita Sandwich (Healthy Chicken Pitas), Tap here to download my FREE Recipe eBook. Lightly beat the egg in a shallow bowl. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. https://www.thecookierookie.com/baked-breaded-pork-chops-recipe © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack, leave the oven on and increase the temperature to °425F. The internal temperature of your pork chops (regardless of how you cook them) should be 150°F. I love to add veggies to the sheet pan for a full meal. To make a brine solution: In a large container or resealable bag, dissolve 1/4 cup of table salt in 1 quart of water. Place the bread in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground, about eight short pulses. Place the chops in the brining solution, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes. Food & Wine is part of the Meredith Corporation Allrecipes Food Group. Add the breadcrumbs, minced shallots and garlic, oil, and salt & pepper into a mixing bowl, and toss everything together. 11.6 g Enjoy! This recipe is definitely a favorite. Crispy Baked breaded pork chops are tender and juicy inside with a yummy crunchy coating. Look for them in large supermarkets, specialty shops and Asian groceries. Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! I would do that or try switching to broil for a minute or two at the end! Then toss in the Parmesan, parsley, and thyme. Take chops out of the milk and coat with the seasoned crumbs. 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 4 3/-inch-thick pork chops (about 1/2 pound each). Bake until crumbs are dry and are a deep golden brown. Dredge the pork chop in the mayonnaise/mustard mixture and let the excess drip off. Throw some chopped veggies (potatoes and carrots are a good complement to the pork) onto the sheet pan along with the chops, and you’ll have a full meal. If the temperature hasn’t reached 150°F, keep cooking! Our 22 Best Crock Pot and Slow-Cooker Recipes. Stir in the garlic, and cook until … These were quite tasty…but they were no where near the nice crispy brown that the picture shows. I love using this meat thermometer for making sure the meat is at 165 degrees! Pork chops make a great dinner, and they’re even better when they’re breaded and crispy! Here are some of our favorite easy pork chop recipes: These Breaded Baked Pork Chops are just one of our favorite ways to cook pork! Breaded Baked Pork Chops make an easy dinner for any night of the week. https://www.food.com/recipe/breaded-pork-chops-from-the-oven-32541 You’ll have a tasty supper ready in no time! Get My Copy. Then I placed the breaded chops on top. You can have these breaded pork chops ready in less than an hour, using only one pan to make it! We just did a batch using honey-wheat bread crumbs which gave a slightly sweet taste that balanced our chosen Cajun seasoning. Make dinner easy with these breaded baked pork chops that everyone will love! This recipe makes the perfect weeknight dinner! You'll like these! This particular method of coating the chops in bread crumbs and eggs creates a deliciously crispy and appetizing golden crust around the meat, retaining all its flavor inside it and making this recipe. The meat was tender, the breading had great flavor. Breaded Baked Pork Chops are a quick go-to recipe. Bake chops at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes; turn over and cook 15 minutes more or until juices run clear. If using natural (not enhanced) pork, it is important to brine the meat before cooking. You can’t make breaded pork chops without the perfect breadcrumb mixture! Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake 15 minutes (stir after 5 minutes and after 10 minutes). I will make these again with that adjustment. That's because breaded pork cutlets end up crispy on the outside and cooked through on the inside, while remaining supremely tender and juicy. 6-8 ounces each, ¾-1-inch thick, fat removed, Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper. Brining is the process of soaking meat in salt water in order to tenderize it and give it flavor (the secret to super juicy pork chops!). Not all pork chops will need to go through the brining process before beginning, but some do. Brine pork chops if needed (see above or check the recipe card for details). No need to buy something pre-made or bland, when you can easily make your own breadcrumbs. You can print this out and leave it in your kitchen as a quick and handy reference. Place ¼ cup flour in a shallow dish (just larger than one pork chop). Step by Step Tips for Breaded Pork Chops: These crispy pork chops are so delicious! Easy for beginners & totally worth the $10 cost! Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Mine didn't look as beautiful, but they tasted great. Grab our free Meat Temperatures Chart! Remember that all ovens can be a bit different, so your cooking time may vary slightly. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! Last step! If you aren’t sure if the Baked Pork Chops are cooked … Can’t wait to try this recipe out. The most important thing is that the pork is cooked to a specific temperature for safe eating. Thanks for the recipe. This is amazing. Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Once the breadcrumbs are ready, place them into a shallow bowl to use on the pork chops. ), Bulletproof Coffee Recipe (How to Make Bullet Coffee), Best Margarita Recipe (Margarita Pitcher Recipe), Spinach Salad Recipe with Bacon (Spinach Salad Dressing), Roasted Butternut Squash Hasselback with Bacon, Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner, Tear sandwich bread into small pieces, then place in a.