… … After seeing the price, I thought there was no way these desks would be high quality. I pointed them out to the sales associate, and noted the horrible costumer service, I'd experienced. The delivery was seamless. Branch's is a third generation furniture store in our ever changing… Bene Office Furniture. Enjoy every minute of it. Grab a great value office chair or one of the best-looking desks on the market. An online expert talk with three leading workplace experts: neuropsychologist Elke Geraerts, designer Tom Lloyd and digital champion Saskia van Uffelen. All products in our Work From Home collection qualify for free expedited shipping. Purchase now to lock in free pre-assembly and delivery to Toronto, Ottawa, Waterloo, Montreal, and Vancouver only. Then we handle everything from space design to delivery and installation. Otherwise happy. They lost out on three custom pieces of furniture today, the only fault is their own. Articulated feet keep things stable on any surface. This is where the broadcaster’s Austrian news stories are produced, as well as its cooperative ventures with ORF, the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Great desks and affordable. Branch Office Furniture's office desks make for optimal workstations. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Branch's. Oh my gracious.... we just moved here, and we have been searching for little pieces here and there. We sell a curated line of high-quality furniture – from desks and chairs to conference tables, lounge furniture, and accessories. The future of work is an opportunity and scope for companies and employees. When I left I noticed the numerous awards for "Best of New Bern". 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Shopping Centers, Mobile Phone Repair, Television Service Providers. Not one time was I asked if I needed help with anything. We are actively working with our supplier to provide you with great and affordable office furniture. B. acked by the Branch Warranty for ten years. on new furniture, exclusive sales and more. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Chat with a Branch Expert. And we provide end-to-end service: space planning, delivery, white glove installation and the ability to trade in used furniture when you move or grow. PORTS typifies inspirational cooperation and productive collaboration. We also offer bulk order discounts on our entire selection of bank office furniture. Bielefeld-based Schüco has enlarged its company headquarters: as well as constructing completely new buildings and extensions, some existing structures on the Schüco Campus have also been converted. Among them is the former production hall, which has been transformed into a modern “new work” office building renovated in line with sustainable principles. Thoughtful details like flared legs, height-adjustable feet and a brushed cable port create a playful, functional and elegant space for doing your best work. Excludes Quad and Six Person benching products. If you have an office for work, it's important to consider how your furniture is arranged. Careers. Branch's Furniture offers furniture and design services for Home, Outdoor and Commercial Office Furnishings throughout Eastern NC. Specialties: Branch's Furniture offers furniture and design services for Home, Outdoor and Commercial Office Furnishings throughout Eastern NC. Clean lines and a structured style focus attention on the Bene product range. Browse online today! It's almost as if the folks at Branch and Fully know work-from-home life is the norm now. But after coming into the showroom, I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality of these pieces. These desks will definitely outlast my company. I even went to their custom design area and flipped through some fabric swatches, in hopes of someone coming to assist me. Branch, a direct-to-consumer office furniture brand, is taking up to 25 percent off its desks, chairs and office accessories. Our impact-resistant top is double laminated to resist dings and spills, while a steel frame and anodized legs support up to 650 pounds of weight. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! The three complementary product lines reflect the high standards of modern-day leadership and, in the way they interact, offer a high degree of adaptability to individual needs in the modern working world. School Furniture 4 Less. Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas. Branch makes furnishing with premium office furniture easy, affordable and flexible for growing companies. Create Together – Inspire Together – Lead together: PORTS. Then we handle everything … Modern leadership calls for open and less formal spaces, both in terms of offices and mindsets. I'm looking for something custom, a client recommended this store. Branch sells premium office furniture for teams of all sizes. Creating a well-planned and perfectly equipped area for the coffee break can promote a new way of finding a conversation. Check Back Soon. In-desk power available, Steel frame and flared aluminum legs support up to 650 pounds in style, Articulated, height-adjustable feet for stability on any surface, Our impact-resistant top is double laminated to resist dings and spills, while a steel frame and anodized legs support up to 650 pounds of weight.