Translations into more languages in the bab.la English-Japanese dictionary. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. (light meal) a. bite. Elapsed time: 173 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. It gives us a little bit of Justin Bieber and a little bit of Afghanistan.

Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. Tú cena. My poor cat got lost and returned home with bites all over her. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Did you know? bab.la is not responsible for their content. I'll grab a bite somewhere. A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g. If we're going to arrive so late at home, I'd have a snack now.
√ 100% FREE. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. man, dog, house). Don't you worry about me, and eat your dinner. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. I've only had a bite out of your omelette, Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. more_vert . Tú cena. Why not have a go at them together. El caballo se encabritó cuando intenté ponerle el bocado. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.

Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. The horse reared when I tried to put the bit in his mouth. Si vamos a llegar tan tarde a casa, yo me tomaría un bocado ahora. Results: 617.

When eating, chew slowly and take smaller, Llevaría a la aerolínea a la quiebra en cuatro, I could bankrupt the airline in about four, Él todavía estaba vivo cuando le dimos nuestros primeros, He was still alive when we took our first, Amo, ese hombre estaba abierto en canal a. Letters to Strasbourg arrive there a bit sooner, but it still takes far too long. My poor cat got lost and returned home with bites all over her. Have you tried it yet? Or learning new words is more your thing? Read more here.

bab.la is not responsible for their content. Yo tomo un bocado en cualquier sitio. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Human translations with examples: punch pliers, what about snacks?. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Don't you worry about me, and eat your dinner.
Meaning and examples for 'bocados' in Spanish-English dictionary. All rights reserved. Por mí no te preocupes. Translations in context of "bocados" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: He comido cuatro bocados de pollo. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Contextual translation of "bocados" into English.

Context sentences for "bocados" in English. √ Fast and Easy to use. Por mí no te preocupes. Yo tomo un bocado en cualquier sitio.

Mi pobre gata se perdió y volvió a casa llena de bocados. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Translate text from any application or website in just one click. She told me her story crying, between mouthfuls. How to say bocados In English - Translation of bocados to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Fancy a game? All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. Si vamos a llegar tan tarde a casa, yo me tomaría un bocado ahora.

I went to the ice cream shop and ordered vanilla ice cream. Exact: 617. b. snack. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Mi pobre gata se perdió y volvió a casa llena de bocados. I'll grab a bite somewhere. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo). Me contó la historia llorando, entre bocado y bocado. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. 4. Portuguese Tripas, bexigas e buchos de animais, inteiros ou em bocados, com excepção dos de peixe.