Awesome experience. Consider this sauce the trifecta as it takes all the great flavors from our existing line and beautifully transforms it into a ready-to-use flavor that is blended to perfection. I just wish it was closer to McGonigle's meat market! Overland Park, KS 66223, STORE HOURS: All Rights Reserved. The owners and employees are so friendly and helpful. circuit, it has already received 1st place calls including several I'm trying to get somewhere in-between my sauce and Blues Hog. Check out our full shipping policy here: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/shipping-policy. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Champions' Blend BBQ sauce is thinner than Blues Hog Original Sauce and offers the amazing flavors of sweet and heat, a touch of smoke, and a bit of zest to provide championship flavor in every bite. You'll be serving Championship BBQ dishes when using Champions' Blend BBQ sauce. They have such a variety of fun and practical items both large and small. I love going to the Smoke 'n' Fire bbq store. The customer service was beyond our expectations. Blues Hog Champions' Blend has been tested in the BBQ competition circuit and has already received blue ribbons and perfect 180 scores! Blues Hog sauces have helped many teams dominate the competition barbecue circuit for years. _____ To help propel more teams to the top their crew has developed Blues Hog Champions' Blend Barbecue Sauce.. I mostly use it on pulled pork. Become an ATBBQ Insider to receive exclusive communications about Promotions, Sales, and Events! Aaron responded promptly when I text questions about our install. I like it better when I cook with it then just using it as a side sauce. FREE. 8030 W. 151st St Thank you all! I'd also like to know how they get that syrupy, high sheen consistency. They literally have every gadget, every gizmo, every seasoning and sauce! Love Smoke N Fire. Lots of variety at good prices. For these reasons, we may share anonymous site usage data with our analytics partners. All rub, sauce, fuel, & accessory orders $75 or more qualify for FREE standard shipping. This sauce started out as a Blues Hog BBQ sauce clone...and ended up being something we liked even better. https://www.smokenfire.com/testimonials/josh-m-kansas-city-mo/. Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Please note that shipping times are longer than usual. Consider this Blues Hog BBQ Sauce the trifecta as it's a combination of all the great flavors from Blues Hog existing line of barbecue sauces and it's been transformed into a delicious ready-to-use flavor that's been blended to BBQ perfection. Blues Hog Champions’ Blend He took the time to explain how to get the most out of our log set and thoroughly described and recommended the screen options to best fit out room settings. Monday - Closed Smoke n Fire is the best BBQ supply store in KC area. You'll happy to know that this gallon size of Champions' Blend BBQ sauce is 100% Gluten Free. Enjoy. Consider this sauce the trifecta as it takes all the great flavors from our https://www.smokenfire.com/testimonials/sharon-s-overland-park-ks/. https://www.smokenfire.com/testimonials/christopher-p-overland-park-ks/. Blues Hog sauces have helped many teams dominate the competition barbecue circuit for years. I like mixing Blues Hog original with equal parts of Tennessee Red. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, ®2020 All Things Barbecue, LLC. FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT ORDERS OVER $75* / SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID see details >. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. existing line and beautifully transforms it into a ready-to-use flavor that is The best. perfect 180s! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Be sure to get the pickled jalapeños. Champions' Blend BBQ sauce is thinner than Blues Hog Original Sauce and offers the amazing flavors of sweet and heat, a touch of smoke, and a bit of zest to provide championship flavor in every bite. on your device all the technologies described in our Privacy Policy. https://www.smokenfire.com/testimonials/brenda-m-overland-park-ks/. It's tangy & tart and has that awesome Blues Hog sheen. I am more of a sauce on the side guy, but my wife likes it when I sauce burnt ends so I do that to please her. Champions' Blend has proven it's championship flavor in the competition circuit and will make you the best BBQ cook in your neighborhood when using this BBQ sauce in your backyard. BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIALS, EVENTS, BBQ NEWS, AND MORE! blended to perfection. It's a lot of flavor, but it does take a lot of time. Tue-Fri: 10:00am - 5:00pm For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Used on the Ingredients: ketchup (tomato concentrate from red, ripe tomatoes, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavorings), brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, salt, spice, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic powder), paprika, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, water, corn syrup, salt, caramel color, sugar, spices, anchovies, natural flavors [soy] and tamarind extract), liquid smoke, vanilla extract, dried garlic and spices. Blues Hog Champions' Blend has been tested in the BBQ competition circuit and has already received blue ribbons and perfect 180 scores! Anybody know a copycat recipe for Blues Hog? To help propel more teams to the top their crew has developed Blues Hog Champions' Blend Barbecue Sauce. This sauce combines everything people already love about the three classic Blues Hog sauces and combines it into a single sauce that is ready to snag calls and receive Perfect 180s. Whenever I need wood for smoking, charcoal for grilling, or anything else of that nature I go to Smoke 'n Fire. https://www.smokenfire.com/testimonials/bobby-n-overland-park-ks/. Aaron was very helpful and informative without being pushy. Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Welcome to Smoke'n'Fire® - One stop shop for all things BBQ & Fireplace. I have always had very good service and assistance. Barbecue Sauce provides the most sought after flavor profile on the This sauce combines everything people already love about the three classic Blues Hog sauces and combines it into a single sauce that is ready to snag calls and receive Perfect 180s.